The Weekly Vlog

Sanctity

I’ve had quite an intense week, and as things started to settle down, I was thinking about the things I do to take care of myself, in particular, my meditation practice. Watch this week’s Vlog to hear my thoughts and how they might relate to your Bright Line Eating program.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. James

Thanks for that! Meditation is profound and prosaic at the same time. It’s so practical that it could be a 5th Bright Line, part of every meal. Or maybe a pre-line. It’s a physiological response that can derail the insidious cravings when the old dopamine circuits light up. Can feel like magic. Unfortunately meditation itself is not addictive – it requires discipline every day.

2. Christina Amaya

A blessing this morning to have heard this vlog during my quiet time with Father God. He wanted me to hear Susan’s sincere and timely message. Clear, concise, peaceful, and deliberate bright lines in the choices we get to make each day. I am thankful He introduced me to BLE at this time in my life. 4/1/22-6/22/22. “Continue and do not grow weary. Rejoice,” says He.

3. Colleen Comins

I needed this today. Your message hit home and helped me refocus with clarity. Thank you.

4. Shirley Kanno

Great Vlog! great content! resonates with me!!

5. Linda Miller

Your words and energy are a balm. I do feel the difference between 6.0 oz and 6.2. Grateful that you have helped me see that. Hoping to get my meditation practice back in place very soon. BLE IS SO ENRICHING MY LIFE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

6. Carol Willis

7 Habits of Highly Effective People,
    First Things First,
    and
    The 8th Habit,
    all by Stephen Covey.

7. Susanne Mitchell

Thank you Susan. Your vlog on sanctity connects. You chose the exact right words to express your most sincere thought. Your words come from your heart and they are meant to help and to teach. Thank you again .

8. Joseph

Peace be with you Dr Thompson. I’m not a religious person but I suggest that there’s a third factor common to all religions: Rituals.
    Joseph in Missoula

Your email address will not be published.

Important note!

You are viewing this website in English and our Membership materials are currently only available in English. We have a goal to translate the Membership into many other languages as soon as possible, but for now, if you join the Bright Lifers Membership, please note that our programs will be delivered in English.

Important note!

Join Our Email List

By submitting this form, you’re agreeing to receive emails from Bright Line EatingTM. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will NEVER be shared or sold.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions