Have you struggled with weight, dieting, or body image in the past? If so…

Your Brain May Be Blocking You From Losing Weight.

How susceptible are you?

Optimize Your Purpose

When people do Bright Line Eating, we aim for them to lock into a rhythm of eating that helps them lose their excess weight, stabilize at maintenance, and create such automaticity with their food that they unlock the human potential buried under all the weight. But then…what’s next? What do you do with the huge amount of space that’s freed up when the food and weight problem isn’t there anymore? Watch this week’s Vlog to hear my thoughts.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. Janna

Susan what a great vlog so inspiring. Lots to think about. Thanks for the information of Brian’s archive. Will definitely look into it. Thank you.

2. Anne Geyer

AWESOME Vlog & FANTASTIC topic , I’m terrified and drawn like a moth to the journal exercises you mention -thank YOU SPT! I went to the archive, signed up for Optimize and listening now to Brian. Yes, now to FILTRATE and CURATE at age 64 💃

3. Mary Hall

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for this vlog. This one really hit the nail on the head for me. In my experience with rezoom and rezoom, program after program and that constant need to start again and then fail again,, the answer wasn’t the food. I’m a 6 on your scale. I’m not an addict, but I am an emotional eater and I can do really well, then decision fatigue sets in and I just decide not to focus anymore for a while and slip back down. I hate focusing on myself. I’m a special needs teacher and I do elder care on weekends. Caring for others is my purpose and what matters the most. Yet, there’s the weight to lose. I lost 42 pounds with BLE and then gained back 20 during the pandemic and I can’t seem to get back at it. I’ll do well one day and then fall back. I just bought Rezoom, and I’ll be reading that soon. Thank you for that. Happy New Year and Blessings!

We’re so happy this vlog resonated with you, Mary! We hope you love the book. Happy New Year to you. 🧡

4. katheryn east

I am really curious about the intersection of this idea of more information in less time AND idea from previous vlog that the path your are on prepares you for service in the future. Your path , and mine, might not be ones we would have chosen, but we could not likely have arrived at our current purposes without having traveled that path. How might attempting to “control” our path (i.e. learn more information in less time) rather than traveling our path and learning that way potentially disrupt rather than add to what we are here to learn? Very interested in your response to this!!

1. katheryn east

Ack typo!! Am trying not to obsess over that. :-))))

Interesting question, Katheryn. We’ll send this along! 🧡

5. Jeanne

Susan you are such a wonderful font of all things interesting, thank you so much, keep on keeping on so lovely, thank you

6. Suzy B

Susan, this week’s vlog filled me with enormous joy. I’ve said so many times we could have cured all the world’s problems twenty times over if we weren’t obsessing over food and weight ALL THE TIME. Let’s get that out of the way and live lives filled with fizz and purpose. Happy Bright Lifer here. Thank you x

7. Athena

Susan, you are such a gift! I am so deeply grateful that I found you and BLE! This vlog, like all of your vlogs, was so inspiring! Thank you for sharing Brian’s archive. Can’t wait to read and learn. Much love 💕

Your email address will not be published.

Important note!

You are viewing this website in English and our Membership materials are currently only available in English. We have a goal to translate the Membership into many other languages as soon as possible, but for now, if you join the Bright Lifers Membership, please note that our programs will be delivered in English.

Important note!

Join Our Email List

By submitting this form, you’re agreeing to receive emails from Bright Line EatingTM. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will NEVER be shared or sold.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions