Have you struggled with weight, dieting, or body image in the past? If so…

Your Brain May Be Blocking You From Losing Weight.

How susceptible are you?

The New Bright Line Eating – Part 4 – THE TRANSFORMATION

This is it: the fourth and final installment of our series on the new Bright Line Eating. Watch the Vlog to hear all about the transformation that’s truly on offer as we transition into our new membership model. Bright Ticket Week is right around the corner. I want you to be ready.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. Elizabeth A Davis

I know it is past the time for the Bright Ticket and I would like to join the Core membership but the Place My Order is grayed out and won’t let me place my order. Can I not join? What do I need to do?

2. Jessa Jiron

Ready?!? LET’S GO… to BLE.LIFE/BrightTicket to register and add this coupon code when you’re at checkout 🔥🔥 nv4mk7

3. Sherrie Johnson

Anybody else having trouble getting signed up for the 5 year all access? I only have a narrow window when I can get on my computer.

1. Sherrie

I finally got in last night and I did use your code. Thank you 😊

4. Devi Abbott

P.S. #IHaveABrightTicket. yfc4jk. Feel free to share it or use it. All the best for you.

5. Devi Abbott

I am now 30 months in BLE. It is without a doubt the best food plan out there. It allows for variables but encourages consistency and it works. I lost 100 pounds to reach maintenance. There has always been as much support as I wanted to get and to give and I learned the value of community. We are not alone in addiction and in recovery. I have decided to commit to the five year all access membership out of gratitude to BLE and also as an even exchange for all that junk I would have eaten in five years of (level 10 susceptibility) bingeing.

6. Shari Macdonald

I’m so excited! I’m all in. Please keep us posted on your All Access numbers as they rise. My transformation will be the last 25 lbs off and marching into maintenance with the new course. (began in 2000 @ 215+lbs) My life transformation will be blossoming into my singing and songwriting again. Making that my income source. I think you will have 20k All Access immediately and BLE will see a rise to 50k all access over the next few months. We all really want that App! Blessings Susan and The Bright Team

7. Deb Rose

I purchased an annual Bright Lifers membership last February. Do I need to start paying the $20/month now or will that start after my current membership ends?
    Thanks,

Deb

8. Sharon Closius

I really like this new business model! I’m happy to say I am right now one in 1 million I’ve dropped 85 pounds and have moved into my maintenance!!!
    I just got done paying for Bright Line Freedom with Everett Considine. I do want to join the 5- year full access membership but It’s tough to come up with the $1750 so soon again. Can there be a payment plan for those of us just coming off of a big BLE commitment?

9. Sharon

Dear Susan: I have been critical of BLE. It seemed to me, that people at the top were receiving a lot of financial gain from a food addiction program. And from time to time you would share that the inner circle of workers received special perks and treatment. I can not blame BLE for my weight gain or my addiction to food, but I did feel that I was being used to keep the BLE business model going. Struggling again buy this course, want access to help, buy a bunch of books and get special treatment. I dropped away because it did not feel that I could support a business that I did not respected. But it is undeniable that the program works even when I did not feel in alignment with your model.

This change to membership with the hopes of reaching even more people that are underserved or unable to participate feels a bit more just. Honestly $50.00 a month is still out of reach for a lot of people. $20.00 feel better but so few services. I get that you need $$$. Perhaps in time with 1,000,000 transformations you can even change your financial structure again to truly make this a program affordable for the world. I am on the fence about what I will do next week, sign up or walk away but I like the direction your intuition is taking you. Now if you can make the face of BLE much more diverse… I might stop kvetching. 😉

10. Sandy

Are you going to give access to previous courses. Like Bright Line Mind right away? Or will they only be active during active courses, i.e. while coaching calls etc. are happening.

Overwhelming stress and depression kept me from fully using the last few courses I purchased and while I am feeling better I would like to be able to hit them hard. Since I am not in maintenance a year of maintenance courses and not having access to what I feel I need is not overly appealing. Don’t mind investing but would like access to past courses to work when they are right for me.

Please let me know.

11. Candice Place

If you need a code feel free to use mine. vjct8g
    See you there 🙂

12. Julie Standen

You are a force for good Susan. There are those who change the world and you are one…… inch by inch, step by step, person by person. You’re an inspiration and you can count me in. Bless you and thank you.

13. Suzanne

Please #I need a Bright Ticket Code

1. marietta

w9hqr6 is my code…

14. James Young

How do I, after keeping Bright Lines for 3 months losing 40 lbs, – deal with the muscle mass loss. Is it weight training? Feeling like a mushy bag of bones is not the goal. And I have another 60 lbs to go? Thanks.

15. Marietta

So thankful for you SPT, your team. Excited for the new phase. I will be joining the all access program. Honored, here, excited to continue to grow. I am living happy, thin and free. 90 lbs released, so much more. Day 508. So much learned. Truly transformed, actually wept when I listened to the weekly vlog announcing the year of maintenance. That is where I need support and here it is. Thanks God for BLE, SPT and this movement. Love to all!

16. just me wondering

can we change the entry of the videos to just saying the Weekly vlog instead of the weeeeeeeekkkkkkkllllyyy vlog?? no??? yes!!!???

17. pami

my code for you to use is vzyrd4

18. Petra Pouw

Need a Bright Ticket Code? You are welcome to use this one. y4f2x3

Thank you Dr SPT for this amazing upcoming transformation. I am so excited about the future of BLE

19. Petra Pouw

Need a Bright Ticket Code? You are welcome to use this one. y4f2x3

20. Faith L'Heureux

#iHAVEABRIGHTTICKET If you need support or a code here it is: m55yvh Welcome! Bright line eating changed my life. I join in July of 2016!
    See my post of Bright line eating official page with pictures.

21. Craig Carbutt

Well done SPT. You will most definitely reach your targets as you inspire us weary souls and you will assist in trassforming many more people. Your Coaching Course interests me , as well as all the activity during Bright Ticket Week. My only reserve is I don’t have a full time job at present and it makes me nervous to commit to joing and run into financial difficulties later. I will have to make a plan. All the best for the next few weeks. Thank you for your focused enthusiasm.

22. Sherrie Johnson

I just finished Boot Camp. Do I need to take it again for the core membership?

1. Faith L'Heureux

NO. You do not have to take again. BUT you will have access to take another one if you wish.

Hi Sherrie! No, you won’t have to redo Boot Camp. But you will have it available to you if choose to revisit the modules! 🧡

23. Christina Skipworth

Susan, I am grateful for you , your energy, your ability to communicate so beautifully and your creation of a life saving program that’s available to so many. I’m 74 and have been obese for almost 20 years. I also have tried many ways to lose weight and be healthy and have failed every time. Now, I have hope. and actually more of a certainty. that I will succeed with BLE. Thank you for everything you do to help people change in a way that can free them and give them happiness at the same time.

24. Mary Rose

This is the most inspiring vlog I’ve listened to yet. I’m most impressed that you all have considered that everyone has their own way to transform via Bright Line Eating. I don’t follow the food plan as given, but I sure do believe in the Bright Lines. And as Susan mentioned, there are people who can’t afford the food or don’t have access to the specific foods recommended by the basic food plan. So this Transformation will help them too. Wow. Thank you for your vision, Susan. I aim to be that 1 in 100 who blesses everyone. I want to be a Bright Line Eating coach too!

25. Debbie Richmond

I want to be the 1 in 100. I want to be the miracle, the billboard and the transformation agent. Thankyou SPT for all you do and I pray that I will be an agent of change in a desperate world.

26. Nitya Amrita

Need a Bright Ticket code? Use this one. 2gwtxj.

1. Karen Hughes

Thanks for the code.

27. Jessa Jiron

#IHaveABrightTicket: In order to get “Founding Lifer” status in the new Bright Line Eating membership & the All-Access Program of $40/month; Enter this Bright Ticket code: nv4mk7 at ble.life/brightticket when you check out during Bright Ticket Week (only offered Nov 16th-Nov 22nd)