Have you struggled with weight, dieting, or body image in the past? If so…

Your Brain May Be Blocking You From Losing Weight.

How susceptible are you?

Bright Line Eating: Origins

A couple of weeks ago, my beloved husband, David, got a vision. (Normally, I’m the one in the family who gets the visions, but this time, the Download from the Universe came to him.) He could see it in his mind’s eye and hear it so clearly. He was really impassioned when he shared it with me and I took it seriously. We shared his vision with the BLE videographer, Daniel, and this Vlog is the result.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. Maryjane Thibodeau

What a well made video. You got so much information across in a short video. I hope many people respond and check out BLE for themselves.
    What a life partner you have there. Thankyou, your family and 30? Employees for caring💕

2. Angevahn Angevahn

What a beautiful clip about BLE and where we are moving to. I don’t generally repost things but I was moved to do that to all my Facebook connections – without any thought to how they might perceive it.
    My gratitude at being back on the Bright road is so deep after nearly a year in a dismal ditch and that moved me to share – I can’t prejudge who out there is longing for the peace and freedom that I’ve rediscovered just 20 Days Bright. Thank you for your Gifts to the world. Beautiful

3. Pia

blog taste of what ble is.. I do hope a lot of pp will get interested in this amazing movement, don’t be afraid, just hop on you can do it..

4. Kathy Brick

This is awesome x a million! Well done! And congratulations! Y’all are right where you’re meant to be.

5. Jennifer Testamarck

Hi Susan! This video is powerful and brings me to tears because I believe in it. I have only know about your program for over a month now. I am Day 41 and released 12.8 lbs so far, but my food freedom has significantly meant more to me than the weight loss so far. I am a graphic designer, I run my own business out of my home, and I would love to help BLE somehow if you need a visual designer to help with more of your communications. I am feeling called to reach out to you. I want to help change other people’s lives the way you have changed mine in just a short time. I don’t know what helping out would look like, but I would love to discuss it more with you or your team. This truly is a movement and I want to help. I hope you will contact me back. 🙂 Thank you, Jenn

Thank you, Jennifer! We’ll send a note to our team. 🧡

6. Eile

Seriously gave me CHILLS!
    So happy I joined up!!

7. Charlette M Sears

AWESOME ‼️✨👏👏👏😎💛❤️🧡‼️😍

8. DEE FAY

Wow! This was beautiful. Thank you, David, for bringing the idea to Susan. I am privileged to be a part of the past, present and bright future of Bright Line Eating.

It has changed my life in so many ways.

9. Sibel Arıkan

A beautiful video. I took the 14 day challenge and my life changed. I only needed to lose 5-6 kilos which I did but it also helped me refine my way of eating: no sugar and no flour! Yessss, and thank you.

10. Suzen

It’s really, really good. Thank you, both for following your visions, you inspire me to do the same.

11. Susan

Wow! That was powerful! So powerful that I shared on my personal fb page which I typically would not do. Bravo David & Bravo Susan for listening. I am all in for the All Access 5 year plan!!

12. Sherri Healey

Wow, just wow… I got so emotional watching this. What a brilliant vision for David to have. BLE has the potential to help millions of people and this video is the perfect way to introduce it to the masses. I am so grateful and honored to be apart of this miraculous endeavor and to be a founding member of the all access.

13. Phyllis

EXCELLENT video, excellent message and so thankful Dr. Susan listened and wrote that first book. Thank you David for the inspiration for this wonderful vlog!!

14. Sherry Sparks

Shared

15. Claire Paul

Way to go! Powerful and clear. Passing it on.

16. Athena

Beautiful! Brought me to tears and made me so deeply grateful that I found you. Thank you both! 🙏🌷💕🌷

17. Betty Ann Cosden DeSimone

This was fabulous.. so well done!!
    Loved it 💕❣️

18. Jeanne Banks

Why did this make me cry? Wow! Just wow! Great vision David.

19. Michelle Helmic

Wow!

20. Lauren

Inspiring. Well done Team BLE! I’ve already shared it The world needs to know that freedom is but one choice away.

21. Martha Irving

So I’m reading the comments with tears drying on my face after watching the video and realizing I’m not the only one with a huge reaction to this video. 🥲😊You should be super proud of this video and even more proud of this leap you are taking. I am so excited for BLE and this movement to transform 1 million lives by 2025. And I’m so happy Susan has David and David, Susan. Congratulations on the beginning of another exciting journey.

22. Renee Berger

Inspirational!!!! Thanks David! Thanks Susan! Great video!

23. Carllie

Holy Shizznet!!!!! That was afreakingmazing!!!! Omggggggg I absolutely love it. I will keep it to share with others 💜💜💜💜💜💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

24. Shawna

What a wonderful video! I love it! Who wouldn’t want a new beginning?

25. Marcy J.

Beautiful vision and video. It’s perfect. Loved it!! I “get” the tears Susan.

26. Angela

What an amazing video to show what Bright Line Eating is! So happy to be part of BLE. If anyone wants to be part of this amazing community and have all access to all the BLE classes, click the Concierge tab under the video and you can use my bright ticket code ksb3dr to sign up. It will be so worth it!!

27. Sally Robbins

Awesome sauce! So professionally done and what a beautiful way to encapsulate the BLE evolvement. I’m so proud to be associated with BLE. It’s a first class organization with deep roots in caring for the health and well-being of one of the most marginalized groups on the planet – the obese. Thank you!

28. Mj Kress

I have always considered David to be the realist and Susan the visionary. When the realist is impassioned by a vision such as this, it MUST be shared.

Beautiful delivery of our BLE history to date, and of BLE to come.

I hope that this will also be posted on the Hub. It deserves to be part of our heritage there.

29. Dixie King

Superb! A+ Says it all!

30. Kathleen Warda

This is perfect it is visually appealing, succinct and complete in its message. Well done to the producers and well done to Susan and David for giving birth to this movement.

31. Nedra Knight

So beautiful and bright!! I am grateful that I finally listened and then took action. I am becoming a better person, and have a great size body after releasing 65 lbs in eight months. Thank you Susan and David, and all your staff!😎

What a beautiful testament to this program, Nedra. Thank you. 🧡

32. Marta

Tears in my eyes!

33. Michelle Isaac

Oh Susan!! And David! Tears in my eyes! SO excited to be on this journey with you ❤️

34. Irene K

How could this make me cry??

35. Ann

So amazing! Gave me chills. Well done!

36. Toni Jardine

It’s perfect, really. Great content, visuals and music. Well done Thompson team!

37. Jeanne

Just awesome, literally. So honored to become a Five Year Founding member😁.

38. Jamie

Thanksgiving is coming. Stuck home with COVID. Not feeling great physically but still feeling bright! My mental and emotional ablility to handle struggles and disappointments has improved so much! So much less food obsession. Down 35lbs in 3.5 months. Hoping to reach maintenance in just another month or so! Grateful for the weight loss but even more grateful for the improved mental/emotional health and deeper/ more real connection in my relationships.

Sending you so much love, Jamie. So close to maintenance! You got this, friend! 🧡🧡🧡

39. Jane

Wonderful! Powerful! Inspiring!

40. Peter Smith

It may be the message, or it may be the gorgeous music, but I watched this with tears streaming down my face. Thank you so much for sharing this.

41. Jenny Partridge

PERFECT!!! EXACTLY!! Good job David and Daniel!!

42. Judy

Wow!!!! I love it! Thanks David for your vision and for supporting your amazing wife through her journey to help others become happy, thin and free! Forever so, so grateful….❤️

43. Diane

That was a great visual, thank you to David and Susan for sharing their vision in an easily digestible form. Even bigger thanks to everyone who is participating, without us the vision will never come to fruition.

Exactly, Diane! Thank YOU and this community. You are why we are here. You are why we do what we do. 🧡

44. Rita

Great job David. It sums it up nicely.

45. Gordon

I’m so grateful that there are people, like yourself Susan, that have accepted the gifts they have been given and taken on the responsibility to try to make a difference in whatever way you can. The work you’ve engaged and ben burdened by helps other to know and feel they are seen and understood in such a way as to bring them hope and a new sense of possibility. Peace and grace to you and all at this significant time of change for BLE which no one knows the outcome of, yet, are ready to continue the renewal of our minds and become a greater blessing to ourselves and others.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

Thank you, Gordon. I bow to you.
      Susan

46. Susan Price

Amazing, well done, indeed!! Great vision, David. Very uplifting.

47. Kelly Newlan

A powerful presentation of the vision of BLE !!! So excited to be a part of this journey to end the obesity crisis one person at a time. Thank you David & Susan for your incredible hearts & visions. You both are truly unstoppable in your quest & we are so blessed to be witnessing & living this life-changing event. ♥️🙏🏻♥️

You got it, Kelly! One person at a time. One day a time. We can do this… together! 🧡

48. Stefi

GORGEOUS job on this video &’ message. Congratulations Susan & David 👍🥰

49. Elaine Cash

Well done, Susan and David. Perfect! I love it!