Have you struggled with weight, dieting, or body image in the past? If so…

Your Brain May Be Blocking You From Losing Weight.

How susceptible are you?

Creative “No, Thank Yous”

It’s been a long year, and we’re in the midst of the holiday season right now in many parts of the world. In this week’s Vlog, some participants from our Bright Line Holiday course make surprise guest appearances to share their best tips for how to say “no, thank you” to any food you might be offered. During this time when so many festivities revolve around eating, having a few quick and polite responses at the tip of your tongue may be just the thing you need.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. Jennifer Gilman

Such great ideas. I’m new to BLE and excited to try these out. Thank you.

2. Athena

Thank you so much to you Susan and those wonderfully, wise Bright Lifers for sharing their wisdom. Loved it! I have so much to learn and I am excited to learn from all of you.

3. Linda Steele

Every one of these approaches is fabulous! Thank you, Susan, for your dedication in addressing the varied challenges that face us as Bright Line Eaters at this time of year and all year long! You are a blessing!!

4. Bruce Ptigge

Thanks! 🙂

5. Maryann Scott

I am so glad I do all the cooking. I am cooking meat, veggies and salad I have other stuff for the others but it’s very simple and store bought so I don’t spend any time on it. Very easy . I loved the part of the blog where some give a long explanation and others do the helping and visiting. So helpful. Thanks.

6. Diane

Such great reminders. I watched the ‘no thank you’ videos on the Bright Line Holiday course but they are so worthy of revisiting. I’m taking my food with me as it is a small gathering this year just with my kids and folks,. There will be questions from my mother, but we may actually get to talk about my issues with food without her glossing over it. That would be a gift to me, but not essential for my food addiction journey if she closes off. Happy holidays to all.