Have you struggled with weight, dieting, or body image in the past? If so…

Your Brain May Be Blocking You From Losing Weight.

How susceptible are you?

The Urgent Need for a Bright Beginning

I felt pressure to come up with an extra interesting topic today because it’s the one and only Vlog that comes out during Bright Ticket Week. Luckily, during the first Livestream yesterday, something happened that so captivated me, I knew I had to talk about it. Watch to hear what happened and why it’s relevant to your Bright Line Eating journey.

Podcast Audio

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and an expert in the psychology and neuroscience of eating. Susan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating®, a scientifically grounded program that teaches you a simple process for getting your brain on board so you can finally find freedom from food.  Read Susan’s Full Story

Join the Conversation

Comments

1. Leslie

I’ve been doing BLE on my own for a while and would love to become a member. But I’m not on Facebook! How can I get a golden ticket so I can sign up?

2. Kim

I need help

3. Lauren Sigman Ross

Is there going to be a new app at some point? There was mention of that in the beginning?

4. Jessa Jiron

Ready?!? LET’S GO… to BLE.LIFE/BrightTicket to register and add this coupon code when you’re at checkout 🔥🔥 nv4mk7

5. Sandra K Kennedy

This is definitely a game changer. Like that you are dropping the Healthy, Thin, Free slogan. Like many others, I lost 25 pounds on boot camp. Then after surgery, I gained almost all of it back. I don’t celebrate holidays but I still get together with family at those times. I look forward to joining in the next few days.

6. Gail Johnson

I’m excited to share ticket sfp4z6- this is an amazing deal!!

7. Lise Hall

Are there couples rates for signing up for the all access membership? I had breast cancer in 2019 and it was the wakeup call I needed to improve my health and I have since released 55 lbs following BLE and am within 5 lbs of my goal weight. My husband was on the verge of a major heart attack in 2020 and ended up having sextuple coronary bypass surgery. I thought that would be the wakeup call for him to also take charge of his health and lose weight. Even though he has been trying to follow BLE along with me, he has not been very successful. We live in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada and I would like to sign both of us up for the $40 all access membership but $80/mo (which is probably about $110/mo in Canadian dollars) is too much for us. So, I’m in a quandary which one of us to sign up. At this point my husband needs the support of a membership more than me.. but he has expressed that he would feel uncomfortable to be in a boot camp support group with mostly women.. If after a few weeks he doesn’t feel comfortable with being a part of a boot camp group and doesn’t want to continue can we then switch the membership to my name?

Hi Lise! First and foremost, we hope that you and your husband are both well and healthy. 🧡

We do want your husband to know that there are more men in BLE now than ever before.

We don’t offer a family discount anymore, because the new membership prices are actually lower than our previous family rate. You could consider one of you signing up for the All-Access Membership and one of you signing up for the Core Membership. Then you’d each have access to the support communities under your own name. If you want to inquire about transferring your membership, we’d suggest contacting Customer Support: http://support.brightlineeating.com

8. Diane

Love it. I’m a long time on & off Boot Camper, former Bright Lifer, Reboot Rezoomer, etc. I even attended the 1st family reunion during my boot camp. And I’m telling you I am IN. Thank you for making it so affordable for me to come back to home, where I can feel and look and be my very best in a loving community of like-minded people. You are a blessing Susan Pierce Thompson!

9. Shelia M Cummings

nxvmcj this is my ticket😘

10. Elizabeth