What Bright Liners Eat for Lunch

We are back this week with the second installment of the 3-part Vlog series all about what Bright Liners eat for their meals. Watch to learn some delicious BLE meal ideas for lunch.

Comments

1. Kathy K

Hi Tony…love your WFPB no oil lunch…yum yum!

2. Lisa Rowe

Allison, thank you for Sharing your Lunch of soup, peanut butter and apple. Meals like that work for me! Having lunch be super simple and easy to eat, is essential for me as a middle school teacher.

3. Joanne Hinsperger-Scott

WONDERFUL vlog! I so enjoyed seeing these different people from around the globe and watching them make their favorites. EXCELLENT idea!

4. Colleen Thompson

Everyone needs to try the Arroz Con Polo, it tastes amazing and is super easy. I had everything needed but the seasoning for the chicken so I just used adobo pwd and salt and pepper. I get very tired of cauliflower taste and the Sazon seasoning masked that taste, it was more like rice. Thanks a bunch for sharing that.

1. Dorie Wexler

Colleen! That is so wonderful to hear! Enjoy enjoy! I love it when seasonings add that extra touch that make a world of difference!

5. Sherill

Once a week I assemble 7 salads in quart jars. I layer 8 vegetables to make a beautiful parfait. It changes weekly, but this week it is pickled beets, sauerkraut, carrots, celery, radishes, peppers cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. I put olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt on the bottom, and nuts on the top. Every day I dump a jar into a big bowl of lettuce, add protein and avocado, and mix it up. It makes a delicious combination of sour and sweet, bitter and savory, with textures ranging from crunchy to smooth. And it takes a lot less time to make 7 salads at once than to make one salad 7 times!

Great tip, Sherill! So true about making 7 salads once rather than 1 salad 7 times! Brilliant! 🧠

6. Connie

The ideas from everyone are great. However, I have a hard time understanding some of it. Would it be possible to write down the recipes and post them for us? Thanks everyone for your hard work!!

Hi, Connie!

If you go to support.brightlineeating.com you can send in a request to our support team to get the transcript. Please keep in mind this Vlog is more about inspiration and community than about specific recipe sharing since many people’s plans are different. Thank you for watching and for your kind words. 🧡

7. Terez

I like seeing people I “recognize” from the FB group. Would prefer seeing a greater variety of people. The recipes meant it was a longer time with fewer people. My two cents’ worth, if you do this again: Would be nice to have more people included, even if it would mean a shorter amount of time with each of them.

Hi, Terez! We were able to use almost all of the video submissions we received. 🧡

8. Phyllis Taylor

Loving this series of Bright Line Meals and Idea’s for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Love seeing all the happy faces and great combinations of simple food to enjoy on this program. Thank You for such inspiration!

9. Elena

I have really enjoyed this series. I have loved the ideas, but I really love seeing the many different faces of BLE. Cannot wait for the dinner video.

10. Adhara

Dori you have amazing energy and are a beautiful spirit. Thank you for sharing.

1. Dorie

Hi Adhara! Thank you so much!!! Sending you high 5’s!!!! Have a beautiful and bright day!!!

1. Dorie

🧡love my BLE fam!

2. Adhara

You’re all amazing! I just watched it through; thanks so much for sharing your recipes and your hearts!

11. Carol

Great recipes!

12. Diana Blitzer

Thanks. This is very helpful. Lots of good ideas. The olive oil spritzer was intriguing. Would love to know if it is available on line.

1. Stephanie Smith

Pampered Chef sells them and you can find them on Amazon

1. Diana Blitzer