Risk Forward

I’m so excited for what I get to share with you this week, because I’ve been sitting on it for the last couple of months. There is a book that I’ve experienced (yes, experienced) that has changed my life, and yesterday, it was finally published. Watch the Vlog to hear all about it and why I think it could be life-changing for you, too.

Get your copy now!

AMAZON

BARNES & NOBLE

Don’t forget to send your receipt for Risk Forward to rf@brightlineeating.com to unlock the special interview between Victoria and Susan.

Comments

1. Em

I am DEFINATELY in the hallway right now!!! I have been pretty anxious and sometimes downright terrified with the things that are happening and the choices I am making…..I pray I am making the right decisions as they will affect the entire rest of my life!!!!

If you are that excited about this book, I will read it!

2. Sue Schwass

Bought my book online through Amazon and sent my email to get extra links but got nothing back. Was looking forward to hearing the interviews.

3. Liz Langeland

I would encourage folks to order the books through their local bookstores on an Indie online bookseller and avoid BOTH of the behemoths of Amazon and Barnes & Noble! 😉 Let’s do what we can to increase the wealth of the small businesses! Thanks! Liz

1. Walt

Exactly!

4. Claudia Brauer

Got it! Thank you. The fog of not knowing spoke directly to me. Thank you for the recommendations. Excited to get the emails and finding out what is next for BLE.

5. Tawnya Rowden

Susan,

I am a 7 and this is way over thinking for me. I lost 1/3 of my body in 5 1/2 months (65 lbs ) Then my husband (4) got into his Bright Sized Body and we are content to follow BLE forever. Maybe necessary for higher scorers? We are fine and thankful. For people like us you need to keep spreading the word and program. It works beautifully! ” If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” Relax.

Made up ow BLE card to give to people who ask how we lost our weight. I have been in Bright sized body for over a year. I can be a size 6 forever Thank you!
    Still would like a bumper sticker (;

6. Fiona Sutton

I knew before Susan said the words, I had refilled my focus and time over past 2 years following a change in my circumstances. This resulted in putting the majority of the weight back on. As soon as Susan mentioned the fog nugget I cried as I’m scared of not knowing. Planning ahead is what I am good at but when there is no focus or direction then food came back in front and centre. Thank you for the recommendation 🤞it helps! 😘

7. Rina Kollen

I have been listening to your vlog twice and it makes me both angry and sad. You are soooo excited about this book because it is so useful to your bright line community, it will impact so many people in bright line eating.

But first people have to buy the book, do you realise that many around the world with this Covid thing going on have been made redundant and money is tight or simply people do not earn enough to spend money on books .
    Not only are they not able to buy the book but they also mis out on, what makes you sooo excited, is they also mis out on the conversation you have with Victoria Labalme to hear more about the book and about Victoria, which in my opinion would be more beneficial for people whom can not afford to buy the book instead for people who can buy the book and can read it for themselves , and if you want to know more about bright line eating going forward, nah nah not without buying the book.
    Then there is an other surprise just for the people who can afford the book to go on social media with a photo of them selves with the book and you are going to look for the most inventive one and they can chat with you for awhile, sorry people who can not afford the book , again not for you.
    But the book is so important for EVERY one in bright line eating right?

8. Nina

Interesting vlog, as always. Thank you! Would love to listen to the two talks. However, life is really busy and I don’t know when I will get the time. Anyone who knows for how long are they available? SPT said they would be taken down… And why is that?? Kind regards from nina

Hi Nina! Great question. We’d recommend checking out the videos ASAP–especially the chat with Frank Oz. We’re not sure how long that one will be available for. 🥰

9. Susan J Edwards

Soo excited. I used to be a “boss” and I always told my staff: “When one door closes another opens, BUT it is HELL in the HALLWAY.” Cannot wait to read this book. Blessings and thank you.

10. Shirley

I’m excited my book comes tomorrow. I had heard about the book so ordered early.

11. Char

Question….do you recommend reading the book BEFORE listening to either link? Or, just a personal preference?
    Thanks,
    Char

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, PhD

Hey Char,

You could do it either way. Truly.

xoxo
      Susan

12. Char

Thanks for sharing your journey. Exactly what I needed to hear. Today. Going to purchase now.
    And Victoria, thanks in advance, looking forward to discovering! Namaste.

13. susan

Well, this certainly is a timely video. As a 2016 boot camp grad life was going along at an even keel… then boom the pandemic hit and up ended things. I’m struggling with less connection, less activity, and creeping weight. Our MM group is in transition and I am feeling unmoored. So on your advice I will experience this book. With the vaccine giving us a sense that the normal may return we still really don’t know what that will look like. So, yeah, this book is indeed timely. Thanks Susan and team.

Sounds like amazing timing. Hope you love the book, Susan! 🧡

14. jessica

Love this! Book purchased! Thank you so much, Susan! BLE has and continues to change my life and I am so deeply thankful. I am very much in this stage of the unknown, not knowing what is next or where I am headed. And at times it can be incredibly uncomfortable. But I DO have a dream – and I am moving forward into the fog each day. Very much excited to read this “companion”! THANK YOU, Susan, for ALL that you are and all that you do!!

15. Stephanie Smith

The Muppets were very popular when my son was a child so I am well aware of Frank Oz
    Jim and Henson and Frank Oz were/are truly creative geniuses.

16. Margaret Terris

just ordered my copy

17. Margaret Terris

Woot woot just ordered my copy

18. Shelley OBrien

Thank you SPT. I ordered through audible so as can begin listening on my evening walk. So timely for me currently.

19. Gaye Welton

Atomic Habits really changed my life, so I’m sure this book will be great.

20. Debbi Neher

Is the offer valid in Canada? I would order the book from my local indie bookstore. Well, I will do that anyway. But can I also “enter to win” the special offers?

Yes, sure thing, Debbi! The offer is not limited by where you live. 🧡

1. Debbi Neher

yay!

21. Amanda Kay Creighton

Susan – I love your question to yourself “What do I do with Bright Line Eating” and I trust your process. As a meditator, you have received the KNOWING of your next steps before, and I imagine you will know when you know. AND… now you have a huge team and global community that is also contributing to answering that question with you. Thanks for the book rec…I bought it right away and will enjoy seeing what emerges for me.

22. Mary L Gates

Oh wow Susan! I work in hospice and the space between physical death and life – when the person is kind of gone while the body does the work of delivering death is the, “liminal” phase. When I work with families I explain that the death process is like the delivery of a baby. The baby is “engaged” but has not been expelled by the womb. All signs point toward delivery – the breath, the eyes etc. the person is the space of the liminal as are the loved ones as they wait for delivery. Sometimes I suggest they relax into the liminal and allow themselves to pour forth what they have in their heart and soul for their loved one! BTW – have you read Caste by Isabel Wilkerson yet?
    Thanks for reading! Your are still my girl crush (in competition w Rachel Maddow still!)

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, PhD

Hi Mary,
      Yes, I LOVED Caste! It’s a must-read. Phenomenal.
      Thank you for your description of how you utilize and envision the liminal in your work. Fascinating.
      Much love,