Enjoying Our Food

I was doing a Facebook Live session recently, and someone asked me a very interesting question. They wanted to know if they should be concerned that they take a lot of pleasure in their Bright Line meals—is that still considered being “free?” I thought it was such a great and timely topic that I decided to shoot a whole Vlog on it. Watch to hear my response.

Comments

1. Melinda DeSales

Oh great, thank you so much!

2. Melinda DeSales

Just a quick question please, I want to register for bootcamp and have a coupon. How do I apply coupon?

3. Sari Lipitz

Love this blog- super helpful on a lot of levels. Realizing I am overcomplicating my food and taking some peace away. Simple meals for me for the next several days. Thank you Susan!

4. Doris

Herzlichen Dank für die wunderbaren Videos. Frage: Ich machte die 14 -Tage-Challenge und esse genauso weiter. Wann ist es möglich an einem Boot-Camp teilzunehmen? Ich denke, dass ich nun mit der Sprache klarkommen würde und ab Ende Januar/Febr. 2011 teilnehmen könnte.

Hallo, Doris! Danke für die Frage. Sie können jederzeit am Bright Line Eating Boot Camp teilnehmen. Wir laden Sie ein, sich uns anzuschließen! Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: http://ble.life/u8bg

5. Nancy Wooten

Thank you Susan! Always good info from you. I have done BLE for 6.5 yrs and now for 6 months have gone vegan. Totally enjoying my food and feeling satiated. Lost near 60 lbs, lot better blood work and feel great.

6. Sherill

Very reassuring. Thank you for this, Susan. I’ve been on maintenance for 3 years now. A few months into it I realized that I was enjoying my meals more than I ever had before. Now after watching this vlog I’m glad to realize that once my meal is over I don’t give much thought to the next one. I eat mostly simple foods, few ingredients; dinner is meat and veggies, breakfast is leftover dinner. (If it was delicious in the evening, it will still be delicious in the morning!) Lunch is always a big salad, and my husband laughs at me because nearly every day I say, “This is the best salad I ever ate!”

Sounds like you have a heart full of gratitude too, Sherill. That’s bound to make your meals even more delicious. 😉

7. Rene

Merry Christmas , Susan ! Thank you for your continued efforts to keeping us MERRY and BRIGHT!! Much love ❤️

8. Donna Richardson

Merry Christmas, Susan! I’ve learned to love vegetables, avocado, etc. that I would never have thought I could love. I get much pleasure from my food. I’m almost one year in & close to my goal. Love this way of eating. I saw you on the Today show last Jan. & got inspired, so thank you. Donna

Happy you tuned into The Today Show earlier this year, Donna! Look how far you’ve come in 2020! 😉

9. Stefi

Good to know this info . Thank you ! Merry Christmas & Really Good New Year to you & family Susan 🎄👍🤗⭐️🎄

10. Miriam

As an anesthesiologist I’d like to clarify that those rodents were EUTHANIZED, not anesthetized!

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

Yikes! Right! Thank you for the correction.
      xo
      Susan

11. Ivan Augustinovic

Hi Susan i am 87years young, never bing overveght. tank you for your concrn, ,I lliving in Australia ,/Dallarat Cic. /ivanaugustinovic6@gmaiol.com Dont wory bi healty.

12. Barbara Moody

Your rat story reminded me of switching our dogs food to homemade dog food. Our older dog stopped eating the regular dry Iams. So I would fry up ground beef, rice, peas, carrots, potatoes. Oh they loved it. After 2-3 weeks they just expected their gourmet meal. We switched back to dry, because of the expense, and they turned their noses up, almost literally. We persisted. Eventually they gave in to eating their dry food. But it was funny that their expectations and palate could change so quickly.

Ha! This is interesting. Thanks for sharing, Barbara! <3

13. Vicky

I have lost 50 lbs. since May 21st, a total of 65 lbs altogether. I’ve known about BLE since the fall of 2018, just never took the plunge. I could kick myself for having waited! I was a fat vegetarian since 1993. Just want to say Thank You, SPT, and all your helpers for my “ reduction” of self. I am slimming, and free from those constant, mindless calls to eat, eat, eat. Wishing for you, your staff, and all BLE adherents a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

1. Cindy (Cynthia) Breithaupt

I’ve just started eating WFPB with a Breast cancer diagnosis.
      What tips and dishes would you recommend?
      Getting enough protein is a challenge for me.
      I’m actually enjoying the food, but haven’t come up with more than a few ideas,
      What are some go-to meals especially for Breakfast and Lunch?

Hi, Cindy! The Official Bright Line Eating Cookbook has many plant-based recipes! It would be a terrific resource for you. The ebook Cookbook is on sale through January 2 for $1.99 on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple books. That would be a great help for you. <3

Thank you, Vicky! We are thrilled for your happiness and success. Happy New Year to you! <3

14. Nancy W. Goss

Merry Christmas, Susan! Thanks for this vlog post.