Easy Does It

It’s an intense time right now, and we’re coming into a season where there’s likely to be even more stressors on top of a year that has already been draining and difficult for so many of us. This week’s vlog is all about how to navigate this time with our Bright Lines and sanity intact.

Comments

1. Allie B

Thank you. Being an introvert and very nervous of deeper relationships outside my small circle, I needed your reminder that there are other ways to get support that don’t involve verbal contact with folks. I so appreciated this topic today.

2. Gloria Dante

I’m supposed to start tomorrow morning but I’m all old and it’s hard for me to figure out how to find when I’m supposed to start eating tomorrow so I can write down my meal tonight I think that once I get used to this I’ll be able to do it but right now it’s a little hard so if you could help at least get me started I have everything I need but I don’t know what food I can eat thank you

Hi Gloria!

There are many ways to go about beginning beginning Bright Line Eating. We have many resources to help you learn and to have all the information you need!

Here are some paths you can take:

1. Read the book “Bright Line Eating” by Susan Peirce Thompson, Phd. >>> Learn more about the book here: https://brightlineeating.com/book/

2. Join the 14-day Challenge, which provides you all the information you need immediately and is online. It also comes with daily videos to encourage and educate you as you get started. Learn more about the 14-day Challenge here: http://ble.life/6vc7

3. The Bright Line Eating Boot Camp–Boot Camp is a comprehensive 8- week, online course that comes with a private support community, coaching calls, weekly modules, a calling list, and more. Learn more about the Bright Line Eating Boot Camp here: http://ble.life/6zno

Let us know if you have additional questions. We are honored to support you in your journal. 🧡🧡🧡

3. Shawna

How do you do it? You are always so inspired to say just what I need to hear? Thank you ! Linking arms in easy does it. xoxox

4. Bridget K.

Thank you!
    So appreciate this today- I suffer from one-more-thing-itis.
    I’m 21 days in and am honored to walk arm in arm with Susan and all the Bright Life community.
    “Easy Does It” is a beautiful mantra for this time.

Well done on your first 21 days, Bridget. Cheering for you each and every day. 🧡

5. Louise Trager

I am listening to and it is such a good reminder….for me today.. when is too much….even good things are too much? I trust and believe this is a very powerful tool to use as a way of my program growth. Determined to Easy Does It but in an easy manner. Thank you Suzanne for sharing this. You are a blessing to me for many reasons and today is just another reason to say thank you.

6. Connie

Thank you Susan for your inspiration. I have been doing BLE since June 22 and have lost 21 lbs as of today. I want to lose another 10 to 15 but I have people telling me that’s way too much to lose. I love the program and don’t ever feel deprived so I know I need to just “Take it easy” and not be discouraged by what other people are telling me. Thank you for always being so positive!!!

7. Cindy Hauffe

Thanks, needed this. Lost my best friend on 6/15-(not to covid). But just sayin’ w/all the rest that’s going on-super tough to deal day to day. And I am definitely struggling w/one more thingitis. I will stay up until the wee hours trying to get everything done for the day. And although I get proper sleep (8 hrs), it creates a vicious cycle of stay up late, get up late & repeat. So thanks for the take it easy reminder-much needed!
    Cindy

8. Claudia Brauer

Thank you for sharing from the soul. I hope for you that you may be able to ease out of the urgent non-essentials that clog our lives wanting to be taking care of. Through this process of BLE during the past year, I have in fact learned to say NO to so many things, even those that might feel like mean to say no. This new perspective of not having to be an endless giver and the shoulders of the world is a crucial identity shift that could look like an unwanted trait of selfishness when in reality it is the core quality of a balanced Life. Easy does it. Yes. Hoping you hear your advice too.

9. Pam G

The interface for this vlog is different from the rest. Could not see how long it was going to be to know if I had time to listen to it or if I should come back. I am hoping this is a one-off and that future vlogs will go back to the old interface, which also helped if I was moving from device to device and needed to start in the middle somewhere. Thank you.

1. V Fi

AMEN!

10. Susan Finkleman

Man of my supports, like walking in nature, have been removed by falling ash, orange skies, and a sense of the suffering of animals and people all around me here in the fiery northwest. I’m not good at indoor exercise. Meditation is helpful but not fully relieving my stress, and as others in my household indulge in NMF I am finding myself doing so as well. We are literally confined to our four walls together. I don’t know how to be strong enough.

Susan, What difficult circumstances you are in. We send love and peace to you and hope for your well-being. 🧡

11. Don Benedik

As the Frank Sinatra song said, “Easy Does It All The Time!”

12. Margarita

Thank you Susan! Good video and always helpful.

13. Sherill

Thank you for this reminder of “Easy does it.” I especially appreciate it this week of high anxiety when my Oregon is on fire and everything looks and feels apocalyptic. It’s enough just to breathe. (Inside, not outside!)

Sending wishes and thoughts of peace and safety to you and all our friends affected by the fires, Sherill. <3

14. Christine

I’m walking with you Susan! One step at a time.
    Thanks for the Easy Does It reminder.
    ♥️