Discover and Use Your Signature Strengths

Here at Bright Line Eating, we value honesty and showing up exactly as we are, which also happens to be one of my character strengths. In this week’s vlog, I talk about character strengths, how to figure out what yours are, and how to utilize them in the best way possible.

REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR NOW

Comments

1. Pascale

I love ble program and freedom that comes with it, but please stop trying to sell us something new constantly

1. Stephanie

I wanted to post in the comments. I knew It Knew I knew It. There is always a catch with her webinars.

2. c.a. carpenter

Pascale, I just signed up and it was free, what was she selling? (I haven’t watched it yet). But the webinar was free.

Hi Pascale and Stephanie,

We understand this may not be the best time for you to enroll in Bright Line Mind. We would love to invite you to look into scholarship opportunities by going to scholarship.brightlineeating.com, if it is something you are interested in. We never want the investment to limit an individual’s ability to participate. The webinar is chockfull of valuable information on happiness and positive psychology, at no cost as well. We hope you’ll participate. 🧡🧡🧡

2. BSW

I have been trying to replay the 7 secrets of Happiness,
    but was denied each time.
    Can you help me to get to replay it
    because I was late & missed half of the vlog that day.
    thanks a millions!

Hi BSW,

Oh no! So sorry you’re having trouble with the replay. We’ve asked our support team to get in touch with you with a direct link so you can view the replay. Thanks for reaching out to us. 🧡

3. Monica Dean

Thanks for another to put in my toolbox. Wonderful!

4. Jilla Piroozmandi

Hi, I attended the science of happiness, and I missed the beginning of it. Also, I want to share it with others, and I have been waiting for an email for the replay link, but I did not get it yer. Please email me the link. my email address is jillapiroozmandi09@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Jilla Piroozmandi

Hi Jilla! Yes, absolutely! We will let our team know. Thanks for commenting so we can get you taken care of. 🧡

5. Nancy Goss

Thanks!

6. Viv

This always amuses me. “Answer all these questions about yourself, then we’ll tell you what you’re like.” How could I answer the questions if I didn’t already know what I’m like? None of these strengths lists are ever a surprise to me. I’m like, “Yeah, I know. I’m the one who told you.” 🙂

7. Sharon

Someone needs to take a Chill Pill. Way too many offerings coming our way. There is no time to digest and implement what we are learning. It makes it worse that we now have to choose between Dr Susan’s vlogs/webinars, etc. AND those of the affiliates. It is impossible to keep up. Stress makes me eat. I dont know about you!

Oh Sharon, we definitely don’t want you to feel overwhelmed. Do what you feel called to do with the time, resources, and margins you currently have in your life. We are here for you in whatever way best serves you. 🧡

2. Kathy

Definitely opt out of the affiliate emails. I did that a long time ago, and I only get BLE stuff.

8. Renee

So in first minute and 35 seconds counted * ” you knows” 8 times. ah, um bu uh 12. My goodness turned it OFF. Please take some speech training. Your rambling -why waste everyones time????

9. Helen

Tried via character.org. Couldn’t log in…..

Hi Helen! The website is viacharacter.org. You can create a free account and take the survey there. 🧡

10. Jennifer

Wow! Folks, this is Susan’s livelihood and her job but she is also the most caring and generous individual there is. Why do you feel the need to comment in a negative way, does this please you? Definitely not showing very good character.
    Thank you Susan, always a pleasure hearing you offer your knowledge and wisdom. Much appreciated.

11. Richard, Dale Hamlin

Thanks for sharing from the heart. So powerful and so real…..! You embody such honesty. Appreciate all of your continuing efforts.to help
    others. What a generous and kind human you are.

12. Renita

You can unsubscribe if you don’t want access to her golden nuggets. She isn’t forcing anyone to watch her videos, which are free. smh.

13. Radita

Hello, I am new to this. I got the cook book to help me with recipes. I have notice that every recipe has *, ** or *** trigger lever . Can someone tell me what it means, please?

1. Claudia Kaldenbach

It is clarified in the book. The lower the * the less likely to trigger you. So if you just started you better choose the one star recipies. If you are further in the process you could try the ** or *** but always reflect to see that you are not triggered into old behaviour.

Hi Radita! WELCOME!

We are thrilled you’ve found your way to BLE and would be honored to support you in your journey. If you’re looking for support in getting started, you can learn more about the 14-day Challenge and Boot Camp here >>> http://ble.life/6vc7 and http://ble.life/6zno. We also have a public community on Facebook, which you can find here >>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/brightlineeatingofficial/

Claudia gave a perfect explanation on the trigger level on the recipes. Let us know if you have any additional questions, Radita!

14. Pam Phillips

Oh dear! I still can’t find the link for the 7 Secrets webinar, which I signed up for! Is it possible to get a link from you? pamela_phillips@hotmail.com.

15. Tanya Araki

I decided m ready for maintenance and started adding a grain to my lunch. However, I found my weight lose increased. I lost 2.2 lbs in the first week. Have you heard of this happening before? I remeber one of your vlogs on our bodies defending its weight. Im wondering if my body was doing that because losing the previous 10 pounds was very slow going.

We’re sorry but registration for this course has closed, so the Webinar is no longer available.