What’s Coming in BLE-Land

Over the past couple weeks, I’ve been spending hours and hours answering questions and hanging out with our community in near-daily Facebook Live sessions. They’ve been priceless. And one message I’m getting loud and clear is that people want to stay in-the-know. And I hear ya. So, today’s vlog is entirely dedicated to explaining some potentially enormous changes that are coming down the pike in Bright Line Eating Land. It’s likely to be the first of several vlogs over the next few weeks (and perhaps months) where I take extra care to keep you informed.

REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR NOW

Comments

1. Judy

Susan, I have been a bright line eater since april 2017.
    Introducing this new platform only to people that sign up for the course has induced a very strong and emotional reaction.
    Many many people have lost their jobs and have no income
    With the covid19 crisis.
    This course is not an option for many people at this time and to offer a new exciting platform for those that can afford it seems insensitive. Thank you

1. Sian Wiltshire

Judy, I got the sense from the video that they are trialing the new platform with the new course. And that assuming it goes well, they will be rolling it out for everyone. I got the sense that they were looking to do this in the future, but are rolling it out now with this course because it needs to happen sooner than later. Bear with them as they too are scrambling to provide support and re-arrange everything. I know that they want to make it available to everyone as soon as they can.

Thank you, sweet Sian!
        You’re absolutely correct. We’re rolling out the community with the course–for now–and we intend to expand the community as quickly as possible.
        ❤️️ – Lori

Hi, Judy. I certainly appreciate your point of view. Please know that we plan to expand membership to this community quickly. We’re starting with course participants to help us test the new community.

Also, Susan and Everett don’t want cost to be a barrier for the new course–for ANYONE! There’s going to be a massive sliding scale, unlike anything we’ve ever implemented. If you know of anyone who is struggling and can’t afford the course, PLEASE have them reach out to our Support Team. We want to help!❤️️ support.brightlineeating.com

1. Laura Caplan

When you say expanding it to the community… I am still unclear if that means only the people who are currently enrolled in a course or currently enrolled in B lifers. Or if it would also include those of us who have participated in various ways but are no longer officially part of bright lifers. Thanks.

Hi Laura! BOTH! Individuals enrolled in courses and Bright Lifers will use the new platform. Some details are still being ironed out as well. 🧡

3. Claudia Brauer

This is just the beginning for trial with that group of people. It will be the “mothership” afterwards.

2. Elisabeth

Thank you for bringing this course out now, it is very much needed and I know how much you will make it possible financially for everyone. Those who fear please contact the team, they are bending backwards to give all of us a way. I am one of the 20 Percent and living on the sidelines of the community for years. Thank you for giving a platform that I trust to use.

3. Love

Happy Wednesday Susan,

Quick question; you have mentioned in the past that you’re working on a Re-zoom book — is that still happening? I was hoping for the more detailed information you mentioned in relation to that book, such as more details concerning “landing the plane,” and figuring out how to best figure out maintenance, ideal healthy weight, etc.

Any updates on that?

~Love

Hello! The Rezoom book is in the works as I type.
      We don’t have an exact date at the moment and will be sure to share updates when we have publishing news.
      🧡

1. Love

Hooray! Thank you!!

So excited.

~ Love

4. Debbi Neher

Thank you not only for the message of “sisu”, but modelling that sometimes incremental change is inadequate. Sometimes you need to make the leap to a superior system. As a Canadian, I am devoutly hoping that the US will soon be adopting Medicare For All. Be well, my southern cousins.

5. Valerie

This is SO Exciting for the New course and the NEW Platform! I’m ecstatic to see this change to get everyone that does not do Facebook to get involved in this new platform in BLE Land! I’m from the October 2015 Boot Camp and I hope we don’t crash this time around!! LOL 🙏❤️🙏❤️

6. Rusty

Looking forward to seeing the new community platform, it looks cool. I’m not a big fan of Facebook, so I’m glad there will be a one stop shop. Looking forward to the webinar next Sunday. I was doing so well with BLE – until COVID-19 hit, but I will never give up, so I’m rezooming now. With the discounts (I’ve lost about 40% of my income due to the virus), I think I’ll be able to take the new course! Thanks for doing that, Susan!

7. Lily

Dear Susan,

I am so excited about this new platform. I have been a member of BLE for 4 years and have never joined an online group and have been overwhelmed by all the different platforms. I just follow the basic tenets of Bookcamp, Reboot and Rezoom, etc.
    I will watch the webinar and then make a decision about the new course. Although I can afford the course, I am delighted to hear about the sliding scale with a ceiling of 92% assistance.

8. sassimint grace

So does this mean to get the weekly vlogs and all the access bootcampers have will dissolve and we’ll have to pay again to have access ?

Hello there. As of today, access to the weekly vlogs and Boot Camp videos won’t change.
      And no worries, we won’t ask you to pay again for the content you’ve already purchased.
      XO

9. Pat Fitzmaurice

Susan, how are you?
    I need clarification please because I just watched your vlog and I am interested in the course of course. However, I am in my 7thweek of BC. I registered for the webinar of the 8th of april but you speak about the course starting the next day. And I want to know:
    1.- If I would be able to do the BC and the course at the same time. It seems like a lot.
    2.- If one does not belong to this community, what happens to the Bright Lifers community? I am retired with very little income and I was already trying to see how to pay for the Brightlifers once the BC is over and now I would have to know how much it would cost with this community in another platform. Anyway, I am loving my Bootcamp and want to be a BLifer forever but I would need more information. Thank you so much Susan.

10. Pat Fitzmaurice

I changed my webinar date to Sunday so I can think about the whole thing a little more. Would you please cancel my April 8th registration? Thank you so much.

11. Jane Worthy

LOVE that BLE is moving away from FB. Thanks!

We’re excited about ALL the possibilities!! It’s going to be fun.😁🧡 ~Lori

12. Barbara Dulong

I am so excited about this new course…and now am just listening to the end…about the sliding scale…which brings me such joy and relief. As with most everyone, I am very concerned about $$…but I care more about my Bright Lines and staying connected. I love you , Susan and the whole BLE community.

13. Amy McCarty

Is this community only for Bright Lifers?

Hi, Amy! The community will be available to the members of Susan and Everett’s new course…for now. This is only the beginning! We’re still learning, testing, and preparing.

Susan will share more in the webinar!

Take care. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you have more questions. We want to help.

XO
      Lori

14. CC

I am so excited about the new Sisu platform, especially that it will enable me to cut back on Facebook where I tend to waste a lot of time every day. I was wondering if eventually you will add features such as a daily checklists, journaling, gratitudes and even the daily food journal. It would be great to have all of those in one place.

Yes, CC! We are working on what tools will be on the platform and will be open to suggestions from community members as well. 🧡🧡🧡

15. Rita Griebel

That’s the good part of being on a farm. Especially when no one has to come to my house. Have enough here so I don’t have to go to town. Checking with the kids to see how they are to.

16. Varina (Rina) Hallock

I am a retired educator. If there’s a way I can help you, let me know. 🙂

17. Melinda

This is SO exciting!! FB is so bad for my mental health…So grateful that you are developing this for all of us! THANK YOU!!!❤️❤️❤️

18. Phyllis Taylor

Looking forward to the webinar tomorrow and thank you for the explanation of the new platform. I’m always so slow at embracing a new thing, but this one looks promising. I was in Boot Camp but never really finished all the video’s. I really enjoyed my first time jumping into the 14 Day Challenge and getting a new video every morning from Susan. Found the boot camp a bit overwhelming. It might be nice to have only one place to access everything instead of joining all the Bright Life groups I’ve joined just for support and information eg. Losing over 100 pounds on facebook.

19. JoyLynn

I’m one of the 20% who will not join FB–it is my own private Bright Line for a variety of reasons. One big one is all the “noise” on FB and then how I have witnesses it sucking others into a time black hole. I’m grateful that maybe soon there will be an option for me and others like me to join a BLE community. It is a community I could use now, because as Susan said in this vlog, I’m really struggling to not eat my emotions during this crazy time we are in. Thanks.

20. Kathy Vesey

Thanks for this update, Susan. I appreciate the head’s up as to what’s coming down the pike. Will the webinar be captioned? In addition, will the course be captioned? There are some of us in Bright Land who really need the captioning to participate and continue on our BLE journey. I am hoping these new exciting changes will indeed be inclusive for me and others.

21. Justin

As a WFPB eater, I’m looking forward to being able to find a community that doesn’t tell me a bunch of great recipes involving meat, eggs, dairy, etc.

This is very exciting and this platform looks like it’ll service the community much better.

And god knows my saboteur is banging hard on the door right now and I’m so close to opening it up. Looking forward to slamming the door in their face.

1. Love

Justin,

My husband and I are WFPB eaters too! WOOHOO! Look at us already connecting up— this is exciting.

~ Love

1. Sandy Cherrie

I am WFPB as well – this is exciting!!!!

22. Katie

Thank you for finally acknowledging those of us who do not want to be on Facebook! I bought your book pre-launch back in 2017 – you gave me a 2 week pass to the boot camp that I never used because it was all on Facebook. Perhaps if this new platform is established, I can finally use my pass (?) and be part of the ‘in’ crowd! 🙂

Hi Katie,

The 14-day Challenge actually isn’t on Facebook! If you need help accessing your challenge, please reach out to our support team by going to support.brightlineeating.com and they can take a look and see if that is something that is still available. 🧡🧡🧡

23. Pamela

I love, love, love this new community platform and I haven’t even got on there yet. I am so excited to get on the BLE page without going to FB. I can’t wait. Thank you, thank you, thank you

24. Kathleen

So what is going to happen to the older Bootcamp Houses, and other course Houses and the material that is currently available to us forever? I would also like to know the answer to Sassimint Graces question. Some of us have been successful in keeping a skeleton group of Houses in constant communication. Will that be lost?

Hi Kathleen! You’ll still have access to your boot camp modules. That won’t change. We are beginning the new platform with Bright Line Sisu and will continue to iron out all the details for previous Houses in the near future and will be certain we communicate the next steps! <3

25. Liza Lightfoot

This is a brilliant new platform. Congratulations all of you!

26. Marilyn

Thank you, thank you, thank you for presenting this webinar for people like me who will never use Facebook–I’m in my 70’s and a HUGE fan of yours!
    You are such a blessing in my life and with my Bright Line Eating!
    Marilyn

27. Sabine

Hi Susan – thanks so much for this! Can you please hold this seminar at at time that works for Australia please??

Hi Sabine! We know the time change from timezone to timezone makes it super challenging for many in our community. What we recommend is that you register for the webinar and you’ll get a link to the replay to watch at your convenience. 🧡🧡🧡

28. Claudia Brauer

Thank you do much, to you and your team. I cannot attend the webinar until next week and already registered. Question: will I be able to access the Q&A of the previous 2 webinars (ie today and later this week). People’s questions, and answers thereto, are always so interesting!

Hi Claudia! You will receive the replay for whichever webinar you register for. You are welcome to register for all three, if you’d like. 😉 🧡

29. Sandy

Hi Susan,
    Thank you so much for this. I really need some support or maybe just more of your information. I feel so lost with this world crisis, food has been off. It’s hard to get enough veggies in – I hardly trust the produce in the stores at this point. And then the flip side of going for daily walks, getting fresh air and sunshine are so helpful and calming. Thank you for working so. hard for those who need it so much. Love and Bless you dear lady

30. Sharon

Thanks for cresting a new platform. I did not renew Bright Lifers and I got off of Facebook in order to limit overwhelm. I have been successfully sustaining through the use of buddies through Marco Polo….So thanks for reaching back out in a better way.

31. Natasha

Facebook was very hard on my self-esteem by comparing myself to others and feeling less=than.
    After I deleted my Facebook account for my mental & emotional wellness, I not longer had access to the BLE community. So I am VERY EXCITED for this new platform. Thank you so much Susan & team.

So glad to hear our new community is going to be a good fit for you, Natasha and Sharon!!!! 🧡

32. Sarah

Hey Susan
    Read this and thought of you. I think you’ll love this blog if you haven’t already read it.
    It may explain your sleep disruptions. Fascinating stuff.

Sarah

33. Mary

I, too, am part of the 20% that will not enter facebook. I would love to enter the community. I buy your books and
    will buy our Rezoom book but will not spend money for your courses. I cannot afford them even on a scholarship.
    Do you know, if there will be a cost..membership fee….to enter the community? I listen to your vlogs and webinars
    read your literature and tell others about Bright line eating. What rules…to enter the BLE community?