Catching Up with James

A few weeks ago, we did something new with the vlog and featured a wonderful Bright Line Eater named James. I’m very invested in his journey, and, based on the comments below the vlog, so is the BLE community! If you’d like to see how he’s doing, watch this week’s vlog.

Watch the beginning of James’s journey.

Comments

1. Fran Carey

This is awesome. I feel the award of following this eating style. I am controlling my eating and sharing this
    this plan with anyone who will listen Thank you

Thank you so much for helping spread the word about BLE, Fran! We’re grateful to have you in this movement! 🧡🧡🧡

2. Jenna C Reed Livingston

James, you are an inspiration! Following you now on Instagram.

3. Suzanne Meyer

I watched James just pour his heart out and cried along with him. We are nothing alike, he’s a 28 year old man who wants to lose 150 pounds, I’m a 64 year old woman who wants to lose 15 pounds but we are all on the same journey. I am addicted to junk food and have uncontrollable cravings. This is my 3rd day on BLE and I’m so hopeful that I’ve finally found the key to my lock James.
    God Bless You…we can do this!

1. Linda Cannon

You CAN and WILL succeed! I agree that it can be just as difficult losing a smaller amount of weight, when addictive habits are involved.
      I just turned 65, and it took me about a year to get to a normal BMI. I had been obese for over 25 years. No medicalProfessional EVER suggested that I might have a food addiction.
      My cravings lessened , and my aches, pains and brain fog diminished at least 80% .

4. Toni

So,so proud of you!

5. Michael Bowers`

James, believe it or not, I am going to use YOU as inspiration! You have every right in the world to be proud of yourself!! Keep going!! We all are rooting you on! I know you can do it! Hopefully, so can I …

Yes!! James has so many people rooting for him and cheering him on! He is inspiring many! 🧡🧡

6. Bobbi Wood

BIG (((hugs)))

7. Linda Cannon

I congratulate James for his PROGRESS, TRANSPARENCY, HUMILITY and LIFE-TIME COMMITMENT!
    I fully believe ever thinking “I’m done” is a dangerous, fallacious, almost evil mentality.

8. Hilda Fitzgerald

Hey James…i am a 71 yr old mum with four sons…and addiction is my middle name…you sharing your ‘ lived experience’ will influence others more than you can ever comprehend…welcome to brite lifers…the support continues to be awesome…i love BLE as a way of life…the freedom of mind and body is incredible…i dont do FB…so will look forward to your updates
    Hilda from Australia

9. Stefi

James , very happy for you 👍 All your hard work is showing!! Yay you!! Keep rocking💥! Thank you Susan 😊

10. Deirdre smith

Well done James..you should be very, very proud of yourself. You are setting such a good example with your perseverance. You are also expressing yourself so well, brilliant!! Keep up the good work! Dee in Australia

11. Monica Dean

Yea you James!

12. Mary

Great interview. James, you are totally relatable. You can be an inspiration to many!

13. sassimint grace

It is easier to stay in your clean that get clean. I know I have another binge in me , but I don’t know if I have another recovery.

Such a great point! “Easier to stay clean than to get clean.” 🧡

14. Amanda

Near the end you talk about how to enter Bright Lifers…I did not do that. I have instead been splitting my focus between Dreamy House, Rezoom House, Reunion House, Lifers calls schedule and connections…not knowing where to focus. My 4th line has continued to be a bit wonky on ski days and no weight loss since ending my boot camp. I’m curious where you recommend focusing?

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

Bright Lifers.

15. Barbara P Meyn

James so fabulous to see your progress & watch your interview with Susan. Keep up the great job! Thanks for sharing your journey. Can’t wait till your in Bright Lifers.

16. RMosh

Oh James. I’m so proud of you and hope you keep staying true to the path. You are an inspiration – but don’t feel stress about that. Focus on your journey and let the rest of us followers quietly be inspired. Never let it be about “us”. And Susan? Thanks for keeping up with James. I find it very motivating.

17. Penny Manning Snipes

Profound words…. time is going to move on, it’s going to happen, what matters is what you do with it. Thank you James for verbalizing that thought.

18. Kathryn

I really identify with “body identity” issues. I’ve lost 135# on a plan like this and I missed my body. I gained it back. I’m doing BLE now again and I am taking it slow. I am scared. Thanks James.

We’re happy you’re here Kathryn and honored to support you in your journey. 🧡

19. Jessica Atkinson

Beautiful!! Thank you!

20. Karen Arbel

James, so deeply happy for you. Congratulations on all of your progress. I so appreciate your wise words in this Vlog about yourself, and knowing what you need, and knowing the importance of humility! I am sending you such a big hug from the bottom of my heart to yours! You are an inspiration!!! Keep it up!!! Love and Light, Karen Arbel Bright Lifer

21. Jen

Way to go James! Loving following your story. Have you ever watched the documentary “May I be Frank”? It’s a great transformation story and covers a lot of the things that come up along the way. He’s not Bright Line Eating, but does massively improve his diet. Like you, there is something so loveable about him as a person. Just be sure to watch it all the way through the end credits.

22. Marie Meckl

So excited for you, James. You really inspired me to continue on my BL journey. I have lost 38 lbs so far and now I am in a slump. Listening to you and hearing your story has given me new energy to continue. Thank you.

You’ve done SO well, Marie! Happy to hear James’ story is giving you a little light to your first. Keep it up, friend! We’re cheering for you! 🧡🧡🧡