SURPRISE VLOG!!! [TIME-SENSITIVE!]

Did you know?!?! Today is a very special day!!! I have just released a surprise vlog (VLOGs always come out on Wednesdays…but not this one!) about something SUPER exciting that’s happening TODAY (Sunday, October 20th, 2019) related to the release of The Official Bright Line Eating Cookbook. This vlog is about something mega time-sensitive, so be sure to watch before 5 p.m. Eastern (2 p.m. Pacific). I don’t want you to miss out on what’s about to go down.

PREORDER THE COOKBOOK NOW!

Give-a-Gift Template

Want to gift the Official BLE Cookbook?
Fill out this beautiful template to give your loved one a personalized copy!

DOWNLOAD THE PDF

Comments

1. Constance Joy

Blessings upon this!! I will order for a friend between 5 and 6 EST to help this beautiful movement that is helping ( saving!) so many of us and can truly provide much needed help for the obesity crisis.. Gratitude SPT!! Incredible gratitude for what you have done in my life and so many others!❤️🌹✨✨✨✨

2. Klara LeVine

So wish I could – for those of us living in Israel who are Jewish and keep Simchat Torah, the timing doesn’t work – I will contact a friend in the States and see if I can order through them. I do wish you great success, for your success is the success of many who desperately need to hear your message. I am wondering if in the future you can (I know, you do more than enough already) put out a vegan cookbook, for those of us who prefer not to eat animal products.

Hi Klara, Thank you for your thoughtfulness and creativity in still wanting to support this cause! <3. You'll be pleased to know the cookbook was written for plant-based eaters as well as omnivores. As such, it has more than 45 recipes that are plant-based.

3. Lyn Wynters

AWESOME!
    Best wishes on thus endeavour!
    Watching for my pre-oder!

4. Julie

You should consider starting working on cookbook #2!

I already preordered a copy, but will buy a second one as Xmas gift… and perhaps another copy for myself to keep at the cabin. 😁

5. Jane Mussey

Congratulations, sweet Susan! My life is forever changed, vastly for better, by BLE. Your passion, dedication, intelligence and foresight shine through. Cookbook? Hell, yeah!! 4 pm central! I’ll be there! Hope we don’t break Amazon before we get it to #1!!

6. Janet Dey

Vegan cookbook would really be appreciated for those of us who don’t eat animal products.

Hi Janet! You’ll be pleased to know the cookbook has more than 45 plant-based recipes. 😉

7. Beth Culp

I know a lot of people put a great deal of work into this and friends have already tried the recipes. Of course we support you, because we believe in BLE. Thanks for bringing this to fruition. Loves ya girl.

8. Penney Morse

I refuse to support Amazon and have ordered it from my local bookstore and will pick it up next week. Good luck reaching your goal, though.

9. Lisa

This is exciting!!! I’ll be on FB Live to watch the book hit #1!! I did pre-order but will order again to give as a gift. I have given the first book out so many times to friends and family asking what I did to change my life…the cookbook will be the perfect addition! Thank you, Susan! I feel like this is such a huge win for our BLE movement …we can live as an example of what happy, thin and free means! Love you, Susan! xoxo

10. ZORINA BAICH CONE

Ordering 10!!! Putting my money where my mouth is instead of nmf & nmd.

11. Jean Dunphy

Hello beautiful Susan!
    You are glowing more than usual today! Your energy and make up are flawless.
    I love the color of your lipstick. It is perfect!
    Blessings,
    Jean

12. Betty Reinders

Does it help if I order it through Amazon Canada?

13. Birgit Peet-Bleys

Did it! Bought one!

14. Anita Imhoff

Ordered on amazon but can’t find out how to select free gifts.

15. Marcela

I already pre-ordered my book. I’m so glad to help you achieve your goal, and I’m looking forward to getting my book soon 🙂

16. Jackie Anderson

Does it also work from amazon.ca?

17. Birgit Peet-Bleys

To get my free gift I need to put this order number somewhere but I can’t see where?
    306-2549362-5547549

18. Julie

Congratulations to a well deserved, hard working woman, Susan! You rock!

19. Ellie Osborn

Very cool idea! Can’t wait for my copy and and to see it #1!!

20. Shel Barker

This is such a wonderful gift that you have shared Susan and staff. Thank you all!

21. Jenny Partridge

WOOT!! Hanging out at #6 on Amazon BEST Sellers. You guys ROCK!! The goofy algorithms have settled down and Voila! Totally top ten!

Yes! Did you see it hit #3 in ALL BOOKS on Amazon! So exciting! <3

22. Florence

I’m only posting here because there is no other way to communicate with BLE/Susan. Could you back off on the self-promotion? Sometimes these posts seem not about healthy eating, but boosting sales. I’ve found that if I unsubscribe from e -mails, I don’t receive anything — could you refine your communications so we don’t have to receive all the promotional e-mails?

Hi Florence! Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts. We are so sorry some of our emails haven’t landed with you just right. We want to be sure you know that there IS a way to get in touch with us! Please go to support.brightlineeating.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. You’ll see a large yellow button. Our support team responds to each and every inquiry and can pass along information to the rest of the team as well. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to only receive some of Susan’s emails (there is however, a way to receive ONLY Susan’s emails and not emails that are about our friends’ endeavors.). If you’d like help with that, please reach out to support and they’ll get you taken care of. Wishing you a wonderful day, friend! <3

23. Maria

What you eat videos have been extremely helpful to me… please think about doing a cooking vlog once a month ! Love that you show actual products.

So glad you enjoyed those, Maria! Were you able to watch the three episodes of “Cooking with the Thompsons” on Facebook too? Those were fabulous!

24. Steve

Just got the cookbook and have been making some of the recipes and following BLE rules for the past four days. I am about 250 pounds and can already tell I am going to drop 10-20 pounds in the next couple of months and probably a lot more. One question. As someone who used to snack a lot, is it normal to have headaches when starting BLE? I keep thinking that I am hungry all the time now, but then realize I am not hungry but it is a dull headache.