Bright Line Eating in Europe

For this week’s vlog, I’m coming to you from Norway! It’s the second anniversary celebration of the publication of Spis Deg Fri, the Norwegian version of the Bright Line Eating book. And I couldn’t resist pulling in a native Norwegian to join me and share her thoughts on BLE in Europe.

CLICK TO ACCESS THE RESEARCH

Comments

1. Irina Lee

Susan!! THANK YOU so much for joining us at the 2 Year Anniversary Celebration for «Spis deg fri» in Oslo this week – and for inviting me to your vlog!

Let’s Change The World. One Country At A Time.

Love you!

Irina!!!! We love YOU! Thank YOU for all you are doing to change the world in YOUR corner of the world! Sending you so much love, friend! <3

2. Jessica Atkinson

So exciting!!! THanks for all you do!:) I have over a year of bright lines and my maternal Grandfather is Norwegian! So excited for all you are doing! I have dreams of being a whole food plant based ble coach or something:) I love thast you emphasized keeping your own lines bright! SO true to help others we have to be able to light the way! Thank you!

2. Janine Plunkett

Great to hear from Susan that the BLE team is thinking about the development of Bright Line Eating World. I certainly look forward to a future with Bright Line Eating South Africa!

3. Aileen Grayce

I am so grateful for the awakening in our world. Thank you, Susan and Irina for your willingness to stand in the light and share Bright Line Eating.

4. Ariann

Lovely and inspiring. This message is needed wherever people have weight issues.

5. Paola Daziani

Are you by any chance coming to Iceland on your way back to the States? If you do, please let me know!

Unfortunately, no Paola. Susan isn’t stopping in Iceland this time around. 😉

1. Paola

What a shame 🙁

6. Diane Roderick

When is the new magazine called “Bright Line Eating”. Coming out????? How great will that be to see pictures, advice and before and after photos every month!!!!!

7. Phyllis Taylor

What a wonderful vlog. I enjoyed seeing and hearing Irina speaking and explaining how things are in Norway. One of my grandparents came from Norway. So exciting to hear about your presentation to health care providers Susan. Hope it was well recieved.

8. Elli

Hi Susan, I ‘m in BLE for a year and a half and I live in Greece.
    This vlog came out just on time for me, as I was reflecting on how I can shift my career doing something meaningful that I ‘m passionate about.
    I would love to spread the word to Greeks who don’t speak good English (and they are many). Greece has very high obesity rates and too many people suffer from heart diseases and diabetes. My own mom died of heart failure caused primarily by the way she ate, and in fact that’s what motivated me to try a different approach to eating in the first place.

Irina just showed me that there can be ways to get the message through to my country without working directly for BLE, but by running my own business in collaboration with BLE. I ‘m really interested in finding a mechanism to do something like that, although I don’t have a publishing company.
    I’d love to hear from you and discuss this more if that’s something you would go for.
    Thanks for this inspiring vlog and the chance to learn from a pioneer.

9. Lynda Hahn

Hi there Irina, greatbto see the two of you together. You’re looking awesome! Way to go girl!

1. Irina Lee

Hey, Lynda! Thank you – this was FUN! Hope to see you again at the Bright Line Eating Family Reunion in San Diego next year! Hugs from Oslo

10. Louise

HI,
    Just came back from a personal growth workshop where I spent about ten minutes reading my story “My Year of Moderate Eating” to a group around a campfire . It is about my life of food addiction, and my BLE eating program since March 2018. I spent a week at a writer’s workshop last month writing it. So now I have read it out to two groups, and had very intense, mostly positive , reactions 👍

I would like to offer the story to BLE. Let me know if that would work, and if so, how to submit it. Thank you.

Hi Louise! Please reach out to our support team by going to support.brightlineeating.com and they can assist you with submitting that. What a journey you’ve had! Thank you for your willingness to share! <3

11. Joyce Weber

Dear Susan

I an sorry I could not get any volume on this video.

Oh no! Definitely try again, Joyce! You may need to try a different device, in case your settings are restricting access.

12. Nancy Goss

Fabulous!!! Fabulous!!!

13. Todd Smith

Such an informative session! Thank you Susan and Irina!

14. Patricia Reichgott O'Connor

Love this vlog!! Changing the world!! So happy to be a part of it!!

So glad to have you along for this wild ride, Patricia! <3

15. Estrela Oosthuizen

I contacted the Bright Line Eating offices when I started BLE 1 Oct 2017 and asked them whether I could be their representative in South Africa!! We need to get this book translated to Afrikaans!! How do I get placed on the (future) radar screen for this?? Excited! Estrela Oosthuizen, Stellenbosch, Western Province (fb page: South Africa’s Brightest)

16. Cc

Wow I had no idea Norway had 7 out of 10 overweight or obese people no idea. I was aware France had gotten heavier but I didn’t realize it’s sort of all over Europe possibly too. Why if that just doesn’t show you processed food is pure evil, and so are the manufacturers of it.