Charity Water

Last year, the Bright Line Eating tribe came together in a big way to be of service and accomplished something no community has ever done before. Quite simply: we rock. And this year, we’ll carry that momentum forward. Watch the vlog to hear all about it.

I WANT TO JOIN THE SPRING!

Comments

1. Stephanie

I jumped in the “Spring” last year and I am still giving. Although not an official Bright Line member I did join because of your video.
    Not the first time I gave to Charity Water.

2. Julia Carol

I joined The Spring last year when your Vlog came out and I’ve been so impressed by their newsletters! I feel truly connected to the places and communities that Charity Water is reaching. It’s a gift to me that I get to be a part of Charity Water. Thank you for your courage, Susan. And as someone living in a right-sized body for over 3 years now, for the first time in my adult life (I’m 61), I so agree that gratitude and service are a part of my recovery from food addiction.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bright Line Eating community!

3. Jeffmanoman

This is a beautiful cause. Easy to want to support. Great to see charities that have a heart, and not led by CEOs who want large salaries.

I have also listened to Dr. Zach Bush who has explained that in recent years the strip of land between Baton Rouge and New Orleans has become known as cancer alley. He explains the reason for this is glyphosate (roundup ready pesticide). While this pesticide has been marketed as safe for humans, it is not safe for the microbes that live in humans. And mankind needs healthy microbes – a healthy microbiome. Zach continued to explain that glyphosate is water soluble. That means, it gets absorbed into the water – the water that comes down the Mississippi river or leads into the Mississippi river and eventually collects in southern Louisiana, before eventually flowing out to the Gulf of Mexico. Not only is it urgent that our country stop using this terrible pesticide, it is now in our drinking water (along with medicines that got washed down the toilet, and toxic fluoride and too many other ingredients).

Is there any chance that Charity water will eventually work to help our nation’s supply of healthy water? Look around and see how many overweight people are around (compare the average size today vs. 50 years ago – when I was a child it was unusual to see really fat people). So many diseases are out of control now. The whole medical system is treating symptoms and end up promoting side effects, rather than dealing with the core issues of not having safe water to drink (and non-toxic real foods, that come from the land and not from the factory). As great as our country is, it is at a crisis point. And we need to help cure ourselves. The EPA doesn’t protect our environment. The FDA doesn’t protect the quality of our food. Our country needs lots of help here at home. Our country, in which politicians have been bought by big business, is not functioning well. And it desperately needs help.

It is not that I find it hard to support your charity – it is a great cause. And I admire how it is working. I have no problem making a small donation. But the most of my charity donations this year will go towards correcting what is now so very wrong in our country.

Thank you for your thought-provoking comment, Jeff. We admire your efforts to help where you feel urgency and need. <3

4. Anna

I saw the Charity water video about a month ago. I read Scott Harrison’s new book, “Thirst”, 2 weeks ago. It is a must read! All profits from sales of the book go to Charity water.
    I contacted Charity Water to see what it would cost to sponsor a well. I was so moved by how many people a well I could sponsor would give clean water to, that I decided to dig deep and do it. The well I am sponsoring will get clean water to a village of about 400 people! I can’t think of a more important or meaningful thing that i could have possibly done this year.
    This is the first time I have talked about making this sort of a donation, but i wanted to share it with you. It is also the first time I have ever made a donation of this magnitude.
    I can’t even tell anyone the story of Scott Harrison without crying.
    Thank you Susan for helping this wonderful organization!! I am so excited that you are doing this.

WOW WOW WOW, Anna! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

5. Tom Zimmerman

You are incredible and I so appreciate you and your efforts.

Happy Thanksgiving

6. Daniel Rutkowski

I joined The Spring last year in response to Susan’s vlog. It was the first time I heard of Charity: Water. I increased my giving over my initial pledge and I donated my birthday this year. My awareness of the issue of clean water has never been higher. This is one of the most worthy causes with which I’ve ever been involved. I’m hopeful that any goals that Susan mentioned will be met and exceeded. Everyone is mostly water and everyone deserves clean water. Let’s help them get it.

Wow, Daniel! This is incredible! Thank you for giving and for sharing your heart with us!

7. Philomina Gwanfogbe

Thank you Susan for showing us this. I follow you but I am not a brightliner. However, I enjoy an d learned from some of your vlog a lot. I just joined the Spring.

8. Anne Wing

Thank you Susan for showing us this deeply moving video. I cried to see the filthy water the people
    have to drink and use and am thankful for Charity Water. You can’t know how much I’d love to support this charity but I cannot due to my own limited resources.
    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving and thank you for all you do.

Thank you for your comment, Anne! We appreciate you and Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

9. Sandra J

I just joined the Charity Water/ BLE tribe!
    Thanks for the information!

Welcome, Sandra! We are so happy to have you and THANK YOU for joining The Spring!

10. Masha

💓💓💓

11. Olga

I’m in, all covered in tears. Thank you Susan this video me ved me so much. And although we are currently in a very difficult financial situation I joined and I feel happy about it.

Olga, this is amazing. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!

12. Marilyn Brown

Thank you Susan for your videos and your seminar that I listened to todsy–Thanksgiving day. I am 72 years old and I can’t even count all the times and diets and plans I’ve done to lose weight. Yet. I’m not giving up and am excited about the possibility that this one will work!
    Thank you for the hope!

We are cheering for you, Marilyn, and are here for you!

13. MARIA PICCOLO

IN TEARS AND STILL DONATING SINCE LAST YEAR! I FEEL SO PROUD OF ALL OF US!
    LOVE BLE TRIBE!

14. Kathye McCarthy

Though not an ‘official bright liner’ I’ve been following you since before your book. Have your book, subscribe to your vlog, etc…I did a one time donation last year but just now joined The Spring . While you credit Scott as your integrity guy, I put you in that category for me. I joined because of your introduction to and support of Charity Water. Thanks for leading me to The Spring Susan. Wonderful effort and so happy to give to them on an ongoing basis. Can’t wait for your trip! You shall see wonder…✨

Thank you for being part of the BLE Tribe, Kathye, and for joining The Spring!!! All the best to you!

15. Dina Grossman

Done.

16. Sunshine

Thanksgiving! Yes, time to be thankful and giving! I joined The Spring last year (and forgot!), so when I went to “join” this year, the charity:water website told me I couldn’t set up a second account. So, I checked out my account and decided to up my giving $5 per month. Honesty, if I couldn’t remember I had been giving, I can afford to up my giving. I know it is not much, I pray next year it can be more, but it’s still $60 a year more and that translates to two more people getting clean water, right? Win-Win. I’m sure we can get at least 588 new Spring members. That would be awesome and I would like to encourage others ike me, who already give, to consider upping monthly giving by $5, $10, $15. If, like me, your giving has become automatic, consider stretching a little bit. When people ask me to name something I am thankful for, I usually answer “hot showers”, because cold showers aren’t so cool. But, really, without water, who gets even a cold shower? So, all that to tell you, thank you, Susan, for bringing this wonderful charity back to the forefront and challenging us to thanksgiving. Love you, you are the best.

Wow, Sunshine! Thank you! Love that YOU provided water for two MORE people! AMAZING!!

17. Jan Snauwaert

Today, I joined Charity Water. Impressive vlog and video. Till today, I didn’t know Rachel Beckwith, but that has forever changed now and I cherish her deep in my heart. And love Scott Harrison as well.

Thank you, Jan! We appreciate your generosity! Happy Holidays to you! <3

18. Vernon A Neath

Thank you SPT and BLE for bringing this info to the world. I’m already part of the BLE 900+ that started and continues to donate each month. On Nov 17th, I didn’t buy myself a gift for my 40th bday, nor had a party, etc…so instead, I increased my donation per month to Charity Water. SPT & Scott Harrison, please keep up the good work and thank you both.