FIRST EVER: VLOG DO-OVER

This past week, for the first time ever, I pulled down the Wednesday VLOG shortly after it aired.

It was off, way off.

So I yanked it.

And I’ve redone it.

In this first ever VLOG do-over, I explain my mistake, and go deep, waaaay deep, into the whys and wherefores of it all.

You won’t want to miss this.

Follow Susan on Twitter!

Like Susan’s Facebook Page!

Comments

1. Laura

Amazing and well done. Very thoughtful. I saw the first blog and got what the message meant. Glad you did the retake to clarify, I ageee honesty is always the best policy. And, there is nothing to be ashamed of here. Regardless of your surgeries, Susan, you are a real and wonderful person, giving relevant advice. Thank you.

1. Cici

I’m just going to second all of your post because I was having a hard time expressing myself and you did so awesomely. Susan, thanks you for sharing your honesty with high integrity., We are Blessed

2. Brenda

Hi susan! As always, I look forward to and adore your weekly vlog every time it comes out.
    Yep, some people will judge your honesty and open this in regards to your procedures. That’s the way it’s going to be in everything in life. I am so grateful that you are so willing to be “real” in your weekly vlog. That is what means the most to me. Especially when you explain the reasons for your choices in your body augmentation. Everybody has situations and challenges that are there’s a loan, and when I am given the opportunity to understand a person’s reasons for their decision, it helps me sort through the challenges I am up against and feel more confident in the choices I have made. I sincerely appreciate your open hand or with your tribe. Grateful to be counted as a member of your family. I sincerely appreciate your open hand or with your tribe. Grateful to be counted as a member of your following.

3. Eve

This is a fantastic video Susan. As usual, I am floored at your honesty and authenticity. Not only is it rare to find those qualities in anyone, it is unique. YOU are unique. It would not occur to me to criticise you for having plastic surgery. It was your choice to have it, and your choice to share that information. Good on you. One question that occurred to me as you were talking: when you came to Sydney and went from a size 4 to a size 24, did that interfere with the plastic surgery?

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

The surgery was after that, by about 2 years. 🙂

4. Susan Olsen

Susan,
    You are something else! Always full of surprises!
    Love Ya!

5. Donna

Can you tell me where to learn more about bright line healing? Thanks.

1. Judith Russell

Donna, this is a member of a Bright Line Eating “Boot Camp,” an intensive learning experience and practice of this program. Susan Peirce Thompson has a Facebook page, which you can find if you search for her name…I believe it is also called Bright Line Eating. Her web page is brightlineeating.com. To me, Facebook is the best way, because there are videos etc.; on Facebook, I just saw another Boot Camp is beginning that has an invitation on Facebook in my newsfeed. Hope this helps! .

2. Judith Russell

PS She also released a book, “Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin and Free” in March 21, 2017.

3. Susan Peirce Thompson

Donna,
      Bright Line Healing is a two-part course. Each part lasts 8 weeks. We offer the set twice a year. Bright Line Healing One will be offered again probably in the fall. If you stay on my email list and look for emails about a webinar/livestream series with me and Molly Larkin on doing the inner work, that’s where you’ll hear about it in more depth. Bright Line Healing Two requires that you have already taken One, so One is where you want to start.
      Hope that helps.
      xoxo
      Susan

6. Margaret

I cannot imagine getting to goal weight and NOT having plastic surgery for skin removal, if necessary, along with a face lift. Better yet than just getting back to where I should have stayed physically, I hope to improve on the original with breast augmentation and lift in my SIXTIES. I don’t want to think otherwise. Only national economic downturn or personal financial problems will prevent this. I took great solace in a supportive friend’s comment that “it’s only fat” meaning that it is solvable. Now I have Bright Line and I’m moving forward. Anyone care to recommend a great plastic surgeon?

1. Roz

Dr. Jon Perlman, Beverly Hills. He did a facelift and arm lift on me after I dropped from 298 to 145. That was 26 years ago when I was 48. I looked 35 and still look younger than my age now. I gained some of the weight back but I’m still under 200 lbs.

2. Susan Peirce Thompson

Dr. Koenig of the Quatela Center in Rochester, NY. Phenomenal. People fly in from all over to see him. He was my surgeon. Highly, highly recommend.

7. Bunnie

SUSAN, YOU NAILED IT! Thank you so much for calling me , redoing the vlog and for your insight and openness! Feeling “not congruent in my body” perfectly summed up how I felt before at goal and I feel like you do get me, especially after sharing your own story about plastic surgery. And I appreciate all the positive reminders about how BLE is different than anything else so this time will be different–with tools and support like I’ve never had before. This vlog what I was looking for! I am going to look into my options but what mattered most was hope–whether or not I can afford or choose to have platstic surgery isn’t going to deter me from goal or lead me to sabatoge my success. I’ve just got too much going for me with BLE!!

FYI the only time I did hit goal was with Weight Watchers where I spent 18 months yo-yo dieting, just week to week. I still binged and starved, sometimes I’d be consistent for a few weeks but white-knuckling it all the way.

I am grateful for you bringing BLE to the world. There is nothing like this on the planet. I’m blessed to have found the answers to my life-long struggles with food.

One bite of sugar or flour is too much and 100 isn’t enough. I was afraid to give up my favorite foods with BLE, but abstinence is easier for me than moderation. I’m 10++ on the susceptibility scale and it’s always been from one extreme to another. I have never been at peace with food till now. It’s not always easy and I haven’t been perfect but I am UNSTOPPABLE!

Sending you back lots of love! ❤️

1. Mel

For those dealing with skin issues a couple ways to potential contribute to less sag (not completely remedy it) is dry skin brushing and taking collagen or gelatin powder. Neither of these will solve the problem 100% and surgery may still be required but they do help a little. I know I have a ton of sagging skin when I’m lean and am going to try these myself – tho likely plastic surgery will really be the only thing that fixes it permanently.

1. Bunnie

Thanks Mel! I will check that out. I did recently learn about dry brushing – sounds interesting. I am sure it won’t fix things but anything to help and could even help with healing I’d imagine. This is a ways off for me – I’ve got a long way to go but I’m taking it all in 🙂

2. Judith Russell

Love you, Bunny! I experienced what you experienced, after losing 200 pounds and feeling like an alien and disconnected. I am SO glad Susan re-answered your question; both answers were so helpful. Thank you for asking the question. You are a Rock Star!! <3

1. Bunnie

Judith, thank you! I am glad that this topic is of help to others!

3. Susan Peirce Thompson

Yaaaayyyy!!! So glad, Bunnie. So glad.

Hope is the thing. BOOM! So glad you have hope again.

You’ll be okay at goal weight this time. I’m thrilled that you have a glimmer of that vision now. Not that it will be perfect, but hey, life never is. It can still be awesome in its exactly-as-it-is-ness.

Love you so.
      Susan

1. Faith

Hope is so Key. Thank you Susan for this VLOG. I so identify with the skin issue.

4. Faith

Bunnie, I watched the original VLOG and also this one, so glad you and Susan came to an understanding and you willingness to share the original VLOG. As I retired RN and also mental health RN I could identify with some of the plastic surgery not “solving” the body image issues, posted in the first VLOG. On the other side as a woman who has lost 128 pounds (71 with BLE) I totally get your hanging skin issue! I am about at goal weight, hard to tell with the skin. I too have been at goal weight before and have struggled to stay there, regaining about 70 pounds. (kept off the rest for decades, but struggled!) I wanted to encourage you on the BLE and getting to goal, I can hear in your post that you have the commitment to get there! Go girl! I will most likely have a tummy tuck and breast reduction/lift this fall. I am more than willing to share my experience with you if you wish. (message me) I agree with Susan that this does not quite feel like “me”. I do not take surgery lightly and am not trying to fix my “self-image” just the skin breakdown etc. issues. I am right with you about sugar/flour even decades away from them did not help until I removed almond flour/coconut flour/stevia and dried fruit, (BLE suggestions) Yes you are unstoppable. 🙂

1. Bunnie

Thanks Faith! Are you a Bright Lifer? I would love to hear about your experience and so happy for you! It is a big deal for a lot of reasons, not just financial. But it did truly feel out of reach until I started looking into it more, talking to by buddies. I didn’t want to let this thing get me down or have me obsessing about it even before I am near goal. Having alternatives and support means a lot!

5. Patricia Smith

Oh Bunny….I did listen to the first v-log and now this one with the full story behind it. I am currently sitting 2.5 lbs above my goal range after almost one year of being in the maintenance zone. What was described for you would fit for me as well. I have days when I am good with it and others when I am not. For the most part the peace with food is where it is at totally for me. In my mind (current thinking) I am going to “be” with my new reality for at least one year more and then evaluate whether I will consider surgery or not. I would be honoured to buddy up with you if you are interested. Your letter that Susan read today and this response really resonate for me. If you would like to do so you can find me in Bright Lifers or pm me and we can set something up. And Susan, once again, your integrity and tell-it-like-it-is honesty always sitting on a bed of love and compassion makes me so blessed and honoured to have your influence become a part of my life story!

1. Bunnie

Hi Patricia! Congrats on your success! I have a ways to go just to get to goal and I won’t rush into anything, so I have a while. I’d love to know how you are doing on your journey and what you decide. I will look you up.

6. Susan J Edwards

7. Susan J Edwards

I love you Bunnie. I am 75 years old, a widow, and the blessing of this is that if I get lots of skin, I’ll just roll it up and tuck it in. I know you will find your answer and if, or when, you have surgery you will not have to worry about stretching it all out. I may never be thin, BUT I have a new goal weight: WEIGH LESS than I DO TODAY!! The scale is going in the right direction AND more importantly the maddening “night-time CRAVINGS” are 90% GONE. I really believe that the brain heals. I have struggled for over 60 years, (up and down, back and forth, 117 to 270 lbs.) but I have more peace right now than I can ever remember and for today am actually happier than I have ever been in my life. My Goal: Be Happy and Free!!! Bless you and Bless Susan. She is truly a genius. PS Forgot to mention, took the 14-Day challenge and down 19 lbs. in 3 months.

1. Bunnie

Aw Susan, I love your spirit! You cracked me up. That is great that you found BLE and are finally finding peace with food. You are unstoppable too!

1. Susan J Edwards

Thank you Bunnie. I remember seeing a movie once where an older man was dating a much younger girl. He told his friend, she is so young that she thinks, “A Farewell to Arms” is an EXERCISE program. I think it was with Barbra Streisand. I am from St. Louis, but live in Texas now.

8. Eva

Hi Bunnie! I have been following a lady on Facebook who has lost over 200 pounds by eating healthy and exercising. She has not had any plastic surgery and is very inspiring. Check out her page Living instead of existing. She is not doing BLE but found a way to turn her life around and living!! I’ve lost 100 pounds and have gained back 50…now on BLE to get back to my right size body. I have sagging skin and use it as a reminder of where I have been and what I have accomplished. I can always hide my thighs in clothes and my arms now have angels wings, that is what I call the sagging skin! Hopefully, my hand weights will help tighten some of that skin, if not, that’s ok….I’m always be an Angel!!

1. Bunnie

Hi Eva! I’ve been at goal and know my body isn’t bouncing back. Some parts I may learn to live with but I am so sick of having to cover my arms to my elbows that if I can only do one thing-that would be it and cover up the rest. Angel wings–that’s good!

1. Eva

Hi Bunnie! If you are uncomfortable with how you look after being at goal weight for a period of time, do what will make you happy. I understand how you feel and right now I am ok with my Angel wings. Once, I get to goal and stay there, I may change my mind! Sending love and hugs!

9. Caroline (Ireland)

Wow Bunnie! Thankyou for being willing to expose yourself like this and put yourself out there and for hanging in there and trusting Susan to get on track – your story and her video will help so many! And if you can do all that in just a few days and remain balanced and focused, you are more than UNSTOPPABLE, YOU ARE INVINCIBLE, a true SUPERWOMAN!
      BTW Love this line ‘One bite of sugar or flour is too much and 100 isn’t enough.’!

8. Beth

You have integrity! Wow, refreshing. Your very brave & honest ?

9. Tee

Bunny, we love you! So, sorry for your pain.

1. Bunnie

Aw, thanks Tee! I sure have a lot going for me this time around (the last time!)!

10. Jenée O'Brien

Susan, I truly admire your character, grit and guts to be so open about not only the VLOG but, your own experience and procedures as well. I too was very sure that if there was a significant amount of loose skin, off I’d go to get snipped away (it’s just the practical thing to do). Thanks for putting yourself out there and risking the feedback to make us all aware of your experiences and thoughts. I am grateful for you and your exquisite leadership. I bet your husband was pretty fired up to see you were back to your busty self again too. I’d love to hear that reunion story!! 😉

11. Maureen

I LOVE you honesty, love love love!
    Beautiful inside and out. I hope I can find it!

12. Tee

Susan, I admire your honesty. We all need to feel good about ourselves…whatever it takes. Thanks for shining your light! Love You!

13. Kathryn

Oh Susan, I am not judging you.
    My dad said to me when I was young “to thine own self be true”. We get into such trouble when we worry what other people think. So much of the dieting craziness is because of that.

14. Debbie Harper

WOW! Sometimes we mess up but to your credit you fronted and eloquently covered the subject. Well done YOU

15. Marian

Dear Susan, I am so grateful for your integrity. I love the example you set for all of us. Your candidness gives me courage. Thank you. And, p.s. I think Bunny is a rock star, too! Great vlogs.

1. Bunnie

Thanks Marian! This was a stellar vlog!

16. Hollie

I’m on the opposite end of this spectrum. I was diagnosed BRCA 1+ with a 97% chance of getting triple negative breast cancer. The only effective treatment is a complete hysterectomy and mastectomy. That was traumatic enough but when I looked in the mirror after “reconstruction”…….I just cried. I was very obese and the plastic surgeon used the largest implants they had but they were not near big enough for a big woman! You couldn’t even tell I had breasts! I looked like a guy with a beer gut!! The plastic surgeon wanted me to have bariatric surgery but I just really didn’t want to go that route. So that’s when I started searching for something that would work and I came across BLE online. I joined the Oct.’16 boot camp and have lost 58lb. so far. I have at least that more to go. Yes, I’m starting to look a little better but anyone that has a mastectomy will tell you……you lose all feeling in your breasts. That is gone forever. I have a lot of body image issues. But I can remember when I first listened to the first recording of Susan’s about BLE, I posted underneath that I just didn’t want to die fat (I’m 63). Everyone that knows me, knows how hard I have tried to lose this weight before. There has been such a change that they are all joining me on this BLE journey! At least 8+ people so far. At this age, I also have my belly hanging. But I will deal with that when I’m at goal. I sure don’t want anymore surgery but I might feel different when I get there. I am planning an enormous shopping expedition when I reach goal. I have warned my husband already! I haven’t bought pretty clothes for 10 years and when I reach goal, I’m going to have some fun!!! At 63, I’m not looking for a perfect body (especially after all the surgeries I’ve had to have on it) but as long as the clothes look good…….I can turn the lights off when the clothes come off! LOL!

1. Richard

My wife was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer a bit over six years ago. When we looked at numbers, after BRCA testing, she decided a bilateral mastectomy was her best option even though only one breast was cancerous. Initially she was going to use bras that made her look “normal “. When I helped her with her first shower she took one look in the mirror and was horrified at what she saw. To make a long story short, she had both breasts reconstructed with her own tissue. These reconstructed breasts look, except for the nipplles, real. When she wears clothing that show cleavage no one can tell she has been through major reconstruction. The only downside, as you mentioned, is the loss of sensation in her breasts. The only thing I was worried about, of course, was her survival. We just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary last February and the worst two years of our lives is rapidly fading from our memories. BTW, I bet your husband doesn’t care if the lights are on or off, just saying!

Oh, by the way, I have lost 17 pounds my first three weeks on BLE. I have 127 pounds to go reach my goal weight. For the first time in a life of yo-yo dieting I am almost without cravings. I know I will succeed with BLE. Thank you Susan!

1. Bunnie

Richard, congratulations on 40 years and your success with BLE! We will get there.

2. Bunnie

Hollie, I’m so sorry for what you’ve went through but your strong spirit shines through! That is so awesome that you are getting more people to join BLE with you. I looked into bariatric surgery but I knew deep down it wouldn’t be successful and I would have gone through all of that for nothing. I needed a real solution and I believe whole-heartedly that BLE is it! (((Hugs))) !!!

17. Bridget Hill

Way to go to make things right and bravo to Bunnie for coming to resolution with you and BLE.

18. Judi

Appreciate your honesty! Glad to know that you have a little bit of vanity like the rest of us!
    There’s a show on TV called “Skin Tight”, on TLC I think, about people who have lost significant weight and have skin surgery. It is a very real depiction of the issues that excess skin causes – medical and psychological. It also shows what the surgery involves and what the surgery is like. It shows people what to really expect. It’s very non-judgmental and the results are great. You can see how much better the people feel about themselves after their recovery!

19. Sharon Agassi

WOW. I am not a Bright Line Eater but I am a huge Susan Peirce Thompson fan from even before you started vlogging.

1. Sharon Agassi

(Delete this. Edited version below)

20. Sharon Agassi

Every time I think, “wow, she’s outdone herself this time,” you publish another vlog that surpasses the previous milestone with EVEN MORE honesty and transparency (although perhaps nothing could ever beat that stepping-outside-the-marriage vlog–OMG complete mind-blower of honesty). So just gotta come out of fangirl lurking for a minute to add my voice to others who embrace your awesomeness, and say how much I appreciate that you are here on the planet and shining your gorgeous light. Know that your influence extends way past the population struggling with weight.

21. Kathy

Great Redo Susan! I´ve certainly noticed how you (and the other experts you sometimes refer your email list to) have slim bodies with incongruently large breasts. (I see plenty naked women in locker rooms and saunas here in Europe and I know that slim women just aren´t busty). I´ve always suspected you have implants and I´ve considered it a bit negative since you are otherwise so much into being in a “right sized body” and into self acceptance and augmented breast were like a sign of falseness and even lying. So – I`m really glad you´ve told us about this. I´m not condemning your choice for bustiness – I´m just so glad, actually relieved you´ve come out with it and that you´re happy with your breasts.

22. Lorna S

I was just introduced to BLE last week, and happened to watch the original Vlog. I immediately understood the question about excess skin and was very interested in the answer. I need to release over 200 pounds, which I have carried with me for over 40 years. I joke about loosing the weight and having the wind whip me up with my flapping wings; or tripping over my midriff and belly skin as I attempt to take a walk, and loosing the natural botox that has kept the wrinkles off my darling face 67 year old face. I was surprise by the Susan’s immediate assumption of body image, instead of skin health. But then I’ve lived with the skin cancers for many years. I am so glad that the post was pulled and this new one was recorded. It is more kind and gentle and truly addresses the medical concerns. Thank you for acknowledging the misunderstanding within BLE and the decision to re-post. This is definitely the type of program I am willing to join – authentic, honest, and caring!

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

So sweet. I’m glad you resonated with this vlog and vlog do-over series. Sounds like the second one really spoke to your experience. Welcome to Bright Line Eating! It’s a magical ride. I’m happy you’re here. 🙂

23. Teray G Kunishi

Awesome vlog. I love your point about which kinds of body augmentation (or lack thereof) are sanctioned in our society, versus those that aren’t. Our bodies – women’s bodies especially – are policed in an intense way in almost every culture. Thanks for being true, transparent, and authentic on your journey. You are a healing light.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson

Love you, Teray! So good to see you here. 😉

24. Petya Atanasova

Susan, you look amazing and if the procedures where what you needed, it’s great that you got them! I would never have a plastic surgery because I can’t afford one, but even if I could, I would be way too scared to do it, so I’m trying to get used to the idea of having to live with a lot of excess skin, because I have to lose about 200 pounds to get to goal weight and it’s inevitable. The things I would also miss the most are my breasts. I have always been busty and I would hate to own a pair that looks like “roasted red peppers”, but I hope I will distract myself with all the things I will be able to do, that are a taboo for me at the moment. Thank you very much for everything you do for us!

1. Dina Grossman

Thank you for sharing this, Petya!

25. Sue

Good for you Susan! Just another way why you are so real and open and free. Thanks for sharing. I have been struggling with this issue as well. Watching the weight go down and losing my breasts has put me in a struggle mode. This was so timely. Thank you!

26. Nancy Lewis-Watts

Powerful, powerful vlog. All I really want to say is “pro-choice” and from there it’s nobody else’s inventory. No one. I am so glad that you Susan, are changing perspective’s on the planet, one vlog at a time. Incredible.

27. Karen

Dear Susan,

My height is 5 feet 6inchesI was a HH 44 and 180 pounds now I’m a D34 and I weight 150.5 pounds I had breast reduction 2012 which was covered some by insurance but I was lucky to have a husband who supported my decision. I have lots of scars and I tell people it was a shark attack. When I was 15 I had an illiostomy then 3 months later it was reversed so I have had issues with anemia especially since I’m now 49 years young.

I have been using brite line for about a month and lost 10 pounds. WW didn’t address the food addiction or offer scientific proof of why I was doing what I was doing. When I listen to the other members I think they could use brite line but I don’t think they are ready.

Thank you I bought your book and read the whole thing before jumping in you are very good at exposing things.

28. Ronna Berezin

don’t agree wiith your thinking bc yourdisapproval of exercise is one cause of the physical problems all your excuses notwithstanding. Also you need medical advice in this area bc you aren’t a medical authority. Also your protruding stomach reveals poor digestion from unhealthy food choices!

1. Laura

Ronna,

Susan’s protruding stomach was likely not from poor digestion. First, she was not making unhealthy food choices because she was BLEating. Second, many people end up with a protruding stomach after they lose a large amount of weight. Third, there can be a genetic component to a protruding stomach. Some people are very lordotic which creates a deep curve in the lower back. The effect for the front is that the stomach protrudes. It’s anatomical and has nothing to do with the type of food that person eats. That person can even have strong stomach muscles and be in excellent shape, yet the stomach still protrudes.

1. Dina Grossman

Excellent explanation, Laura. Thank you so much.

29. Ilena Andrews

Truth is beautiful! One suggestion for being present in the body is to do the work of Gabrielle Roth’s 5 Rythms moving meditation practice. We dance where we are in our bodies . There are also other dance practices that come from this which are Open Floor and Soul Motion. The 5Rythms and Open Floor International are global organizations with teachers all over the world. I have been doing this for 20 years and it has been a blessing. Plus the community is very supportive and wonderful. They have websites if anyone wants to check it out.

1. Dina Grossman

I have long wanted to find a meditation form that involves movement (and not just mindful walking). Thanks for sharing this info, Ilena.

30. Sheila

Susan: I am so proud of you for taking down the original blog I had never seen the comments; however, I did believe you were very hard on Bunny. The way you ultimately handled the situation is commendable. I personally am a big believer in plastic surgery when there is a need such as your personal case. I have not had plastic surgery, but I would if there were a need.. I love the “replacement ” vlog and I agree with the thoughts n the first one. I think all with loose skin should have plastic surgery if it can be financially available. Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!

31. Nettie

You are a wonderful encouragement for me. Thank you for being one of the most genuine people around. I enjoy all your videos. I’ve read your book and it is right on. Keep on keeping on. God has given you many talents. Thanks for sharing then!

32. Melissa Kerby

Oh my. Susan, I thank God for you; you are such a gift and blessing to us. When you said the words, “I know you will make goal weight,” I cried. Having a positive, confident mentor who encourages and loves is life-changing/transformational.” Amen and thank you again.

33. Diane OSullivan

Susan, thank you for always leading with your truth. You own your own truth. A great lesson for all of us.

34. Mary Hunter

Wow, Susan! The fact that you redid the blog and showed everyone by example that we ALL make mistakes and that’s ok, WAS AMAZING!!! You are teaching a lot more than how to eat right! I respect your transparency and commitment to seeking to make it right. Love you and BLE!

1. Dina Grossman

Same here!

35. Maggie Roth

It takes such courage to acknowledge when you mess up especially when you are the expert we look to for answers. I know because I have a weekly webinar that teaches how to trade stock options. Susan, you are truly an awesome person.

36. Sandra

Interesting perspective of honesty and authenticity.
    I did not hear the work that goes with HP involvement except for
    a brief reference to daily meditation.

I am needing clarification between leaving FA and what
    is more successful about BLE? I have regained 34 lbs
    in last 4 years. Started FA June 2008 at 200 and lost 67lbs . Have many friends
    but the shame of the program seems counter productive.
    Unsure how to get a comparison and to. Sort out my
    dilemma of allegiance.

1. Stephanie

Hi, Sandra. Permit me to hazard some thoughts? I am sure there is more, but! I spent a brief period in FA, have done the BLE 14-Day Challenge, and have followed Susan Pierce Thompson for two years now. Though I have yet to do the Boot Camp, I have a friend who did the 14-Day Challenge with me, went for the whole shebang, and is LOVING it and releasing her excess weight. My sense from earlier VLOGs and my own experience in FA leads me to say that BLE was developed for those who don’t prefer the 12-Step model. Also, Susan has said that her experience and the experience of others not having their “voice” early on in FA seemed counterproductive to some. Like I relapsed and now I can’t talk? I think there’s an example of this difference in the video in how Susan redefined her own abstinence date based on her experience, rather than the dictates of a sponsor. Her studies of what worked in FA scientifically led her to develop BLE and work to combine the best of OA (which she also spent time in) and the best of FA to develop a slightly more flexible approach, while still incorporating extensive social support. (For example, in FA my desire to eat plant-based was met with suspicion as almost its own disordered eating, but BLE incorporates many plant-based protein options that my FA sponsor would not “let” me touch–and I gotta tell ya a lifetime of beans and tofu seemed really not doable.) But you will hear Susan talk about her HP and I believe that finding that sense of the spiritual is also a part of BLE, Boot Camp, and Bright Lifers. Susan once also mentioned going to FA meetings when she really felt off-kilter. I am not sure how that works because I walked out on FA over the “You mean I can’t have a measured quantity of nuts and seeds EVER?” issue, but there’s what little I know and hope it helps. You may also want to check out Susan’s older VLOGs. I have her book, too, and have just started it, so there may be more there, too. Peace on the journey.

1. Mereth Huemer

I am currently in FA and have been in it since 2010. I get why Susan and others have left FA, but I have grown so much in my spiritual life – in spite of the difficulties of this 12 Step program. I bough Susan’s book and have been watching the vlog and learning a lot. I can’t afford the Boot Camp, but I’m glad many people are gaining success with these practices.All the best and Susan, your integrity is inspiring. It’s my focus more than anything to have peace, serenity and integrity. Keep on my sister from a neighboring tribe!

2. Bunnie

Sandra, there is no shame here in BLE – the support is phenomenal. There is so much love in these groups. It’s about helping people, not making them feel bad if they slip. And when they do (and many do), there is help, encouragement, ideas and LOVE! You wouldn’t be disappointed if you left FA and came to BLE – I have not been in FA and by BLE I mean a boot camp where you connect with others. It has been a game changer for me, along with the bright lines. Wish you the best!

Hi Sandra, If FA works better for you or for your friends, I would stick with it! If you prefer an online course with video modules that you can go through at your own pace, and online support whenever you need it, and coaching calls… then you might prefer BLE. We like to use science to help people understand their brain chemistry, and we also believe that you don’t have to be perfect, just Unstoppable, so we help people learn how to resume.

It’s a personal choice, and Susan encourages people to stick with what works for them. That said, we’d love to have you join our very loving and supportive community! oxo, Julia (staff person for BLE)

37. Peggy

Awesome vlog! Susan you are such an amazing woman! I’m on week 4 of the boot camp. I don’t have as much weight to loose as you and others do.. ….30-40. I know that I can do this! Thank you so much!

38. Anne

Thank you Susan, I listened to the first vlog and wil admit I was a little disappointed but thought, OK, guess this one is just not meant for me. I didn’t feel a “connect” with the message like I have for nearly every other vlog. Listening to the redux, you really hit the mark and I appreciate this. First off, thank you for your integrity in recording the vlog makeover. Thank you also in your public support of Bunnie, who I may assume felt much better after your steps to rectify the situation.

I am currently in week 6 of boot camp, have released 15 pounds with about 60 more to go. With this program, I have every belief that I will reach goal weight. I am 62 years old and have been struggling with weight issues nearly all of my adult life. As I lose weight, I can see that my breasts are saggy (also from joyfully breastfeeding twins 40 years ago) and I have quite the apron of excess skin around my abdomen. For some time I have desired to have a tummy tuck and breast implants when I reach goal weight. This will not be an easy thing to do financially since my husband and I are both retired, but I have spoken to him about it and he is in full support and encouraged me that we will find a way to work the expense into our budget. I do not have deep underlying emotional issues (body or otherwise) that are in need of therapy, although I have benefitted from couples and individual counseling over the years and my heart goes out to others who struggle with self-image concerns or ptsd related to emotional or physical trauma. I desire to have cosmetic surgery as a way to acknowledge and celebrate my efforts and my body when I reach goal. After years of struggle with my weight and food addiction, and disappointment with my appearance, I believe surgery is a way to give myself a very special gift. I know my body will not be perfect after surgery, I will still have saggy underarms and thighs, because the skin just doesn’t have the elasticity that comes with youth. Yet I desire to have a “nip and a tuck” to set myself up to be proud of my weight-loss accomplishment and new appearance for the remainder of my years, which I hope will be many, many more since my mom just celebrated her 100th birthday. I am lucky that other than obesity, I have no other major health issues, no diabetes, no heart or lung disease, no cancer. I plan on living Happy, Thin, and Free for many more years, and taking pride in my appearance in this way is part of that equation.

Thank you again for a vlog that I could closely relate to, and for BLE!

1. Bunnie

Anne, I so relate to you and I thought the redo was EXCELLENT! You, me and Susan all have twins 🙂 🙂 Good for you for deciding to give yourself such a gift when you reach goal with BLE!

39. Susan in California

GREAT presentation, as usual! Kudos for honesty and the grace you manifest! I know we all face similar choices and you must do what best conforms to you. Only one question: You left out what might be he best part. What happened with the marriage after the separation and surgery??? You are obviously together. When considering these choices we make, one always wonders how it will affect the dynamic of the relationships one is in.

Oh – and I agree with the reasoning behind both videos. We all err or have miscommunications at time. Valuable to work through it and to be transparent. But your first video sold no one short, either.

40. Jen

I think the boob situation had something to do with having 14% body fat. No fat-no boobs. Now at 23% bodyfat you have boob fat + implants!
    Thanks for sharing about your cosmetic work. You look terrific!

41. Valentina Tkachuk

All I can say is WOW. Just finished listening to your Redo. I already have a lot of respect for you Susan. Now I have so much more respect for your openness and integrity. You are an amazing woman and role model. Thank you so much. Happy 14th Anniversary on your journey of eating healthy.

42. Stephanie

Dearest Susan,
    I have released my weight through a similar program (Journaling food daily; but without the supportive community); and have been a great fan of yours since the beginning of your BLE project. ?
    I have a few thoughts to share today, that may be of assistance to someone:
    I am a 7 on your susceptibility scale (my brain had told me 5!)…
    One of the previous times that I got my weight down, I was pretty disappointed to find that I had a “mushy” butt; though still feeling better overall.
    Two years ago, when I got down to my goal again (this time in a much healthier way); I had practically no butt, but felt so much better emotionally and spiritually , that I just found it amusing ?.
    I always thought that I would need clothes, like you mention, to cover the loose and wrinkly skin on my upper arms, etc; but, at my current age of 64, I find myself at complete peace with the physical signs of both my age and my former larger size.
    That said, I believe that this is part our life journey; and as such, we all need to honor what is right for each of us at any point in time.
    You all remain in my heart and my prayers!
    -Stephanie ??

43. Zippy

Susan, I love your re-do,. You got it just right this time. I love your willingness to own up to mistakes as well as your desire to make things
    right. I have so much admiration and respect for you and all that you do.

44. Jennifer Martin

Susan,

I’m so impressed with you! I feel fortunate to have found you and BLE. I’m not obese and never have been, yet I’ve struggled with a 10-15 weight gain/loss over the past several years. Being a petite 5’3 , even this amount of weight looks and feels unhealthy and unattractive. It means a whole different wardrobe and a whole different “me”. Having been a member of another 12 step program for many years, your message rings true for me. It’s about having a clear cut plan and not deviating, strong-willing it, rationalizing “cheating”. It means being in control and not feeling deprived. It’s making choices that work for me. I understand abstinence when it comes to other things but living this way with food actually never occurred to me! I haven’t even begun the boot camp but have cut out sugar and flour as a direct result of watching your videos. I’m feeling tighter and much less moody and fatigued. Thank you for doing what you do. You are the real deal and such a genuine person, and that is why I want to stick with you. And I completely support your decision to get your surgeries. You could never maintain your weight or your health by just surgery. You do that by living BLE one day at a time.

45. Elisa Stillinger

SIMPLY LOVE!

46. Zippy

Bunny, I really connected with your story. I have also lost a ton of weight and feel like I can no longer wear shorts, short sleeves, nor a swim suit. You are not alone. I wanted, though, to let you know that I found a solution for the swim suit issue. I discovered Coolibar.com and they have swimwear that includes pants and long sleeve tops and they’re pretty cute. I feel good now when I go swimming. I hope this helps you. I’m sending you love and best wishes.

1. Patricia Smith

Thanks Zippy- I am going to check that web site out since I have the same issues.

2. Bunnie

Thanks Zippy. Never heard of that. I love the water but avoid it because of my appearance. I just looked and those are awesome. I thought that would be weird but most of the customers are looking for sun protection (though they have larger sizes!) and I could use some of this for my kids too! Some of these are super cute. Thanks for posting. I am going to spend time checking this out for me and my family.

47. Sharyl

Oh My, what a good vlog- I am so thrilled to listen and see and feel like I know you. I love the process you described about how you decided to do the plastic
    surgery. The whol volg kept me interested and engaged. I don’t think I have ever commented on a vlog – this one was great and many others are great. I just
    think I am in a place where things are opening up more so that I feel it’s ok to speak and say what I think. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!

48. Ramona

I enjoyed hearing your new vlog.
    I lost all my weight in 2008-9 and lost about 75 pounds. Never imagined that I would ever weigh that in my adult life. But I was left with this tummy apron. So about a year later I had a full tummy tuck. Absolutely no regrets on that. Was the rest of my body perfect, no but that helped so much about how I felt about myself. I am thinking about a Brest augmentation but will see if it happens.

49. Cynthia

You look great. I absolutely thought from the first time I saw you Susan, that you may have had a boob job. I was wondering, considering how incredibly open you are if you would ever discuss it, or if maybe you were one of those extremely rare people who can be very thin and still very busty. The fact that you have is incredibly liberating and just increases your integrity all the more! So glad I’m on this journey with you!!

50. Echo

I’m glad you addressed this issue. I have wondered what is out there for people who have a lot of skin left over, or ongoing cosmetic issues. Thjs covers it so well. Thank you.

51. Sam DuBois

Dear friends – I’ve scanned the above comments and may have something interesting to add. (If I’m repeating something that has already been said, let me start by apologizing!)
    I think the floppy skin is the last step. Skin is elastic, and (in my own experience and observing the results of people I’ve discussed this with) when the FAT remaining under the extra skin goes, after all the other fat has been used up, the skin will get back into its place – ALMOST the way it was before it ballooned.
    Maybe the lipocytes (the fat cells) will stick around, just shrinking but taking forever to disappear, but they will be really small.
    That’s why the skin will not be totally the way it started, but only almost.
    These remnant cells will balloon right back up if you fall off the wagon, giving you useful instant feedback!
    Shrinking the skin by getting the last under-skin fat to shrink is a very satisfying last-stretch victory. (Also, building muscle keeps the skin nice.)
    Hello to all, enjoy!
    Sam

52. Christina

Love you, Susan — in all your brilliance and humanity. ❤️

53. Jeffrey in Seattle

What a blessed community, from Bunny to Susan to all the boot campers, to the rest of us listeners. Amazing! Great Do-over Vlog, I learned a lot about BLE, your ‘business,’ your growth, it’s all very real and open and that can only help in my journey. So much thanks!

54. MaryLou Chaney

Although I understand the whys and what for’s for the blog retake, I still found something very useful from the original blog, and am grateful that you included it with the retak. Also, happy 14th anniversary with your journey in eating happy thin and free!

55. debra rice

May 23rd is also the date that Susan’s professed religion (Bahai) celebrates the anniversary of the declaration of their manifestation (the Bab). Definitely a day of significance. Both were great blogs!

56. Sylvia

Thank you Susan for humanity . Great as always. Don ‘t want to listen to other Vlog.

57. carolan Black

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for the sake of yourself and the many women who will listen to this VLOG, look into /breast implant problems… There are many and one, that stands out the most is Hashimoto’s Disease.

The implants can leak, and the solution does go into your system.

But the most shocking thing, is that the body creates a capsule around the implant. It is the way the body tries to protect itself against the invader. Look on line. Look at the capsules. When they are removed, they can often be as tough as rawhide. Watch a surgeon trying to cut through them to remove the implants.

Many illnesses will begin to appear in the women with breast implants.

There are THOUSANDS of women who are having them removed and it improves their overall health. Those doctors who make money from adding these to a women’s body, will try to tell you that there is no harm in having them added. They are WRONG.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check into it Susan. You are a pioneer, and you can help so many women.

In love c

1. Dina Grossman

This looks pretty important to me, and I hope Susan will read and respond.

58. Sue

Well done! I super appreciate your ability to take responsibility. Love love love what you have to say!

Sue

59. Terry

I was so deeply touched by last week’s original vlog that I had tears in my eyes. At first I was dismayed when I read the email that it was taken down. Now I understand why, but it doesn’t take away from how affected I was by the underlying message of the first vlog. The self loathing that accompanies repeated failures to stick to an eating plan that is healthy can be so very destructive. I hope this will be addressed further in future vlogs. I get so much out of the combination of psychological underpinnings (I have an MSW) with the practicalities of trying to eat a healthy diet in this crazy 21st century western world we live in. Thank you for all you do.

60. Angela

The community support sounds great, but I have not personally experienced it. Since joining the last boot camp and the Facebook book, I have not have one question answered or comment acknowledged on Facebook.. I suppose that I should join a phone group, but at this point I don’t have high expectations.

Oh Angela, that’s very sad! Thanks for speaking up! Were you in a Facebook House with your Boot Camp? We have a large team of support people in there! Perhaps you’re speaking about after your Boot Camp? I’d like to hear more… please tell me where your questions have gone unanswered, as that’s NOT our style! Big hugs to you xoxo

1. Gem

Hi Angela, yes please do reach out to the Bright Line Eating team. I was blown away by the loving support I received via Facebook when I did Bootcamp last year. And perhaps there is a technical issue or something else happening that may have caused this problem. Don’t let this be a barrier for you. You deserve support. And the loving BLE team will certainly be able figure out and solve it with you.

61. Karen from CA

Susan – thank you so much for your honesty and BLE. I have had 60 extra pounds that I gained with my last pregnancy (I call it my baby weight – but that “baby” is 25 :)) And BLE is the only thing that is working for me. Just like everyone else, I have tried them all and I am so thankful for discovering you and BLE – how satisfying it must be to know that you are having such a positive impact on so many lives! I too enjoy being “busty” but I had to gain 60 pounds to get boobs. I have lost 25 lbs. so far – 35 to go – but I have to admit that my fear of losing my boobs and being more wrinkled (face) has been part of my sabotage in the past and I’m really trying to not let it prevent me from reaching my right sized body. I’m 62 and would love to have plastic surgery once I am right-sized, but don’t know if I will be able to afford it. Regarding the “numbness” issue – have you looked into the Vampire Breast Lift? It uses PRP (your own protein rich plasma) which they use in sports for injury healing and is supposed to help with restoring sensation in the nipples as well as filling out cleavage – does not increase size though. I’m definitely looking into the facelift as it is more affordable. Just a thought I wanted to pass on. Thank you again for being so real all that you are doing.

62. Horatio Nelson

Wishing, on the one hand, to reduce my BMI of 27 and, on the other, in no way to offend anyone, I feel compelled nevertheless to point out that I cannot overcome the impression gained that this Bright Line organisation is considerably large and hence correspondingly monied. My doubts arise through the fact that it’s apparently difficult for the organisation to subsidise i.e. parially absorb rather substantial course fees. Just a thought …… Regards, Horatio Nelson.

63. Debbie Rupp

Bunny, I know of a group of products, which actually integrate well with Bright Line eating. They support collagen and elasticity in the skin. I am acquainted with more than 20 people who have lost at least 100 lbs. eating according to a program that mirrors the Cumpulsive Eaters Anonymous plan, which is similar to Bright Line, who have little to no sagging skin.

64. Bridget Rhoads

Susan, I am so proud of you! Honey, we all fuck up, but to come forward, admit it, and make it right in your own authentic way is, well, Susanly awesome!

65. Jean A Campbell

First of all, may heaven bless you, Bunny, and I am sorry for the pain you suffered. However, I want to thank you, too, because the VLOG that Susan did last week on the topic you sent in was the most POWERFUL message I have received in years. The message that “This is not an outside job, it is an inside job” has changed my life. I listened to the VLOG twice, as it was so powerful for me. I am not overweight, but I have an addictive personality in other ways. And I am always trying to change my outer life. Susan’s VLOG has made me re-think many of the things I do. It was a life changer for me. So I thank you, Bunny, for sending in this request, and I really thank you, Susan, for opening up my heart and my life with your words. May heaven bless both of you abundantly. And keep on talking to us, Susan. Your impact goes WAY beyond Bright Line Eating!

66. Liz

Rock on S.P.T. !!!! You are awesome !!! Xoxo

67. Sheri

Tha k you Susan for sharing your experience with plastic surgery after extreme weight loss. I’ve actually been very curious about what happens when I see the flat tire hanging off my belly, instead of the fat tire.

Thank you also for being a concerned and authentic person about what happened with Bunny in your previous vlog. We all do things that hurt others unintentionally. You shoes a great example of how to handle it lovingly and humbly.

68. Janine

Thank you Bunny for your willingness to claim your truth and Susan so much respect to you for owning it and doing the right thing.

69. Jan

I heard Liz Gilbert speak about the shaming and blaming that happens when a woman chooses to have plastic surgery and she spoke about Dolly Parton who has had lots of plastic surgery but who is one of the strongest, honest, open woman with incredibly high self-esteem and integrity. She also spoke about how we will defend a woman’s right to choose what happens with her womb and reproductive organs but castigate a woman for choosing what she does with her face, her breasts or her belly? What we do with our bodies is nobody’s business but our own.

70. Gem

To thine own self be true. Thank you Susan (as always!) for your authenticity and courage and leadership. Your marriage vlog was the deciding factor in me taking a risk on this program when I had lost all hope. I thought “a woman who is that authentic would never lie about the possibility of this program, I can trust her” and it gave me the courage to try yet another thing to resolve my issues with bingeing when I had all but given up. And I’m so glad I did. ODAAT. Who knows who else will get that same courage from this vlog… or the next one… or the next one. Keep it up. Lots of love and gratitude!

71. Linda

I saw the original vlog when it first came out and felt something was missing from Bunny’s original comments so I was glad to see the corrected version. I have yo-yo dieted for years, having weight issues since childhood. I have been in a right-sized body at different times during my teens, twenties, thirties up through my sixties. But I always gained my weight back, struggling again to try to lose it, over and over. The last time before BLE that I got about 30 pounds from goal weight I was struggling with the sagging skin issue. My face was so thin and wrinkled, my arms and legs had such saggy skin and my boobs were deflated. It was depressing! So I could really relate. So I turned to my comfort food and gained my weight back again. And I felt horrible physically again with all the problems being overweight entails. So I decided this time I would be more aware of taking care of myself so I don’ t get in that rut again. I had a bad experience with surgery years ago and vowed I would avoid it again at all costs. I’m going to do the dry brushing, walking and exercises to tone my body as I lose the fat and rely on clothing to disguise the imperfections. At least I will be free of dragging all the weight around with me. But I think surgery is great if it helps you get your sense of self back.

72. Leslie Clifton

Wow stunning transparency and effort to make things right in this vlog, love it!!! We share an anniversary #SPT, May 21st , your BLE anniversary, is my husbands birthday and ALSO my arrival at goal weight!!! Yes, this past week!! Really great content, listened as I was doing my daily yoga/stretching. Thank you! I am a Bright Lifer, from Heirloom House, and love Maintenance House.

73. Leslie

Susan, well handled. I think you may be surprised to learn that many of us already assumed you had work done and are fine with it. You don’t lose a lot of weight, get down to a thin frame and still have an ample bust – doesn’t happen without help. Many of us are also planning to “tweak” our right sized bodies when when we get there. So, it is comforting to see successful procedures and also helpful to hear the not so successful side effects. I am a breast cancer survivor so I had reconstruction with my double mastectomy in 2015. I sized my breasts to my goal weight body, which meant quite a reduction. Loved it- would rather have not had to do it, but am so grateful to still have a womanly figure. In the end, what my mother said holds true, “Do the best with what you have.” I have known I could do better with my weight and will not have work done until BLE gets me to my right-sized body But, when I do, I will primarily be taking care of some heredity gooseneck issues and imperfections caused by my chemotherapy port. My idea of a perfect body will never be what I see in the mirror and coming to accept that has been a journey, and one that will continue until I am six feet under. What I am learning is that the integrity- doing what I say I am going to do- FAR outweighs anything else- pun intended. Any tweaking willl be as icing on the cake- not to achieve perfection reserved for heaven. So, thank you for your transparency, for being so diligent in righting a wrong so publicly and for continuing to model the healthy approach to living that is blessing us all

74. MMarie10

Bunny, hang in there — there really are solutions to this problem. And as for the money to have some needed plastic surgery, you might want to consider a “Go Fund Me” page (or something similar), where people can contribute towards your surgery. I’m sure you have many family and friends even co-workers who will be inspired by your weight loss journey and more than willing to help you get rid of the excess skin and flab. Just something else to consider. Before BLE I had Coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen but I had a bad result that could only be corrected by liposuction. I still don’t look perfect but I’m basically satisfied with the results. Good luck!

75. Sharon

Loved this, Susan. Thank you so much. Thank you so much for your honesty and candor. It helps more people than you realize. I joined BLE in October 2016 and have released nearly 80 lbs so far, with much more to go. To teach goal weight, I will lose 255 lbs in total, so the possibility/likelihood of sagging skin is very real. This gives me much to consider. My husband has asked more than once if I would be interested. We will see. You are so loved!! Great big hug!

76. Erin

Hi susan thank you so very much. I am feeling great loosing weight eating well keeping my three meals a day. Staying off tge suger and flour.

77. Valerie Aguirre

Bravo!…your best vlog (and only re-vlog) ever!…so “keep on, keeping on” Susan! I enjoyed you immensely, last Thursday at JCC in NYC, and the whole “live” BLE experience.

78. Gerald

Susan,
    I really appreciate your willingness to be so honest and so vulnerable with us.
    The whole conversation about plastic surgery has been really helpful.
    I have been thinking of it for myself and I now have a better way of thinking about it.

Thanks.

79. Tanya Knezevic

Susan, I’m SO glad you talked about having augmentation. I did wonder how you lost all that weight and yet were more busty than your “before” photos! Because mine are shrinking along with the weight loss. And at the age of 57, they are not getting any perkier either, haha. Good to know you are human and not immune to the laws of nature. Thank you for your honesty.

80. elizabeth

I just love you so, so much. Thank you so much for every bit of this beautiful, human, touching and ultimately inspiring share.
    You rock.

1. Kristi

Agreed.

81. Kristi

I celebrate you!

82. Jeannie Onstott

I saw both blogs when they came out but just now posting. I wanted to thank you. Ten years ago when I lost 90 pounds my skin sagged more than I liked and my face looked so much more wrinkled. ever since I gained the weight back and think about losing I know this will be a much bigger issue now that is it ten years later and I am 61. And losing my breast, yikes, both my husband and I like them a lot!
    You reminded me of how much I loved my right sized body, how absolutely wonderful I felt even with saggy skin!
    I had not thought about all of the wonderful summer cloths there are that would hide most of sag. And so thankful I have a husband that loves and desires me for me. Looking forward to that right sized body, inside and out are going to be looking a whole lot better than I do now at 200 + pounds .

1. Dina Grossman

So inspiring, Jeannie!

I think when the self-confidence goes up at least a little (as Susan says it most likely as you do more BLE) you will probably become more creative in your clothes choices. Susan gave some great examples, but, as she said – maybe they are not your style …

Here is a bit of further inspiration:

Lots of women all over the world dress in what they call a modest way (for religious or other reasons) – and many of them have figured out how to keep out the heat. And did you ever notice how men who are great dressers usually don’t do shorts and tank-tops?

83. Agatina Saitta

Thank you Susan for this vlog. I did not listen to the first one. What I truly appreciate is all your sharing about plastic surgery. I was 285 lbs at my heaviest and am now at 231lbs. I am 5feet 5 inches and my goal weight for now is 155lbs. My boobs are more than sagging and my inner thighs have sagging folds. I am so afraid of pain, physical pain. Yet your sharing opened the door for me that plastic surgery is something I can consider once I am in my right size body. I so admire your franchise (in French this means truthfulness) and thank you so much for opening up this option for me. Maybe now, having this option, it will help me stay on track with my BL and not break them so easily….because subconscioulsy I was thinking “what’s the use of lossing all this weight ? All will sag anyway. “. Thank you Susan.