No Exceptions: Sticking to My Bright Lines on My Birthday

My birthday is the perfect day to talk about Bright Line Eating during special occasions. What happens if you cross one of your Bright Lines? What if you make that tiny exception? How do you get back on track? Hear my thoughts in this week’s vlog.

Comments

1. Derek S

And a very Happy Birthday to you, Susan! I hope you have a great week and so encouraged by you and the BLE community and support network family. Thanks for posting this today (my birthday is coming up soon) – a great reminder to all!

1. Emily May

Susan, Happiest of birthdays to you!! This was one of the best all time vlogs. I haven’t done your workshop…yet. We come from the same 12 Step background. The topic today about keeping our Bright Lines, no matter what, is what I’ve been practicing since being introduced to your concepts. Keeping my lines in check with food and eating behaviors has changed my life. I fell off the wagon, and now I’m back on….living inside my Bright Lines with food and food plan. It feels incredibly empowering…and it’s easy. I will continue to follow you very closely because I believe so much in what you are doing with Bright Lines and with your life. We live in a culture that glorifies eating for the sake of eating — because we can’t shut off the cravings that are literally programmed into junk/processed food. Your program educates and empowers us to live within our lines of healthy, clean eating. If the junk food companies won’t clean up their act, so to speak, then we really, truly can live an empowered life using Bright Lines to eat clean, be clear minded (out of the processed food fog), and e-n-j-o-y our life. Living my life addicted to processed food really isn’t living. I’m 68 years old and still have a lot of living left to do. For those of us in our Golden Years it’s even more important to live a high quality life so we can e-n-j-o-y our life, and continue satisfying social interactions with family, friends, and business associates. Our relationship to food determines the quality of our life. Barry Sears PhD – The Zone book and Nobel Prize winner – began telling us: “Food is our most important drug.” That’s really true. Bright Line eating keeps us on the path to a happy, thin, free, healthy. and quality life. Thanks for your dedication to humanity, Susan! Love, Emily

1. Cathey

I totally agree. I am 67 and everyone is saying why start now. I do not have one foot in the grave so why not start now. I stArted with cutting out sugar and flour and then joined the boot camp. I am down 22 pounds and unstoppable. Good luck on you journey to a happy life

1. Bonnie MacBird

This was an excellent vlog, Susan. Happy Birthday on your “the meaning of life, the universe, and everything” year (a Douglas Adams reference). You are far and away one of the best presenters I have ever seen,(and I have seen the best, I attended the first TED for example) you are articulate, energetic, loving, and sincere. I don’t usually like to get my info in this way (prefer to read) but you are the exception. I wish you all the best on this next BHAG. I am a writer and writing teacher by profession and I also wish you the best on your editorial pass on the book. If you write at all how you speak, this will be a killer book. (Hint, it it is often helpful to read aloud as if speaking it when nearing final draft). I can’t wait to have it and share it with others. Much love… Bonnie

2. Janet Riben, Sweden

Cathey thanks for your comment here because I get inspired by it! And by Emily May’s. I am 71 and neither am I near the grave so why shouldn’t we be bright line eaters and live happy, thin and free! THanks!!

2. Aba

Happy Birthday, Susan! Thank you so much for all the very helpful information you have shared so generously with me and countless others. Enjoy your day!

3. Anne

Hippy birthday. Here go 7 kgs lost. I am one of your tribe medbers. Enjoy your day .

4. Maudy

Happy Birthday Susan….so lovely to have you to continue to share even on your special day. Praying this book will certainly be the vehicle for many to be set free to be all they are meant to be., and that your expressing it so simply and powerfully will be seen in your writing….the same as on your videos. Thanks for the explanations . This is the first time a way of eating has made sense and achieved the strategies needed for getting rid of weight. Bless you and your family for your dedication. Love Maudy

5. Jane Glodowski

I absolutely love your bright line birthday message and it definitely resonated with me. Your enthusiasm and passion for the BLE program is inspiring! I’ve learned so much from watching your videos in the last couple weeks. I predict your book will be a NY Times bestseller!!!

2. Esmarie Cooper

Happy Birthday Susan! Im sure you’re going to be having the best of time with your loved ones. Thank you for this blog – i had to hear it! All of the best with the hard work with the book. Know that i’m praying for you. People are in need of this information. Did you know that BLE improve a persons relationship with God because sugar clogs the frontal lobe of the brain and that is where our reasoning, emotions and relationship with God is situated. So im all for BLE! You Go Susan! I’m with you in prayer on this. (i’ve turned 42 on 29 May 2016 and this is the best i’ve ever felt and that’s thanks to BLE program). Thanks again Susan! God bless. Love and hugs.

3. Deb S

A very happy birthday to you Susan!! I too love celebrating my special day (for days and weeks:). Thank you SO much for being the authentic, loving, giving person that you are and for your vision of BLE. I am a newbie to the bootcamp and BLE movement, but appreciating your words, videos, and blogs each day. Blessings on you and your manuscript writing. Have a wonderful day! With sincere gratitude, Deb

4. Julia Kathleen

Happy Birthday! I’m sending out lots of love and prayers with a sure knowledge that this book is going to be awesome-sauce and change a lot of lives.

1. ANGELA KATHLEEN

Angela Kathleen here and ditto to the awesome-sauce vibes being sent your way Susan! You are doing this wonderful amazing worldwide education thing and rockin it! A Million by 2040! All of whom kept it off for a decade or more like their leader!

5. Dee

OMG, your comment “sugar and flour are not food, but drugs” hit me like a bolt of lightning. I have listened to you for a while, so I am sure that I have heard you say this before, but this time it gob-smacked me.
    Happy birthday and I can’t wait to read the book! Many positive thoughts and energies heading your way!

6. Catherine

Happy birthday Susan! Wishes for a beautiful day! You are so inspiring. I love listening and watching you. Such a powerhouse of positive energy. You are so encouraging and your enthusiasm gives life to the endless possibilities. Your spirit gives wings to mine. You jazz this process with your kind and compassionate energy. I believe in you and what your mission is for my health and desire for 1 million strong to have this freedom. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul. You are an angel. Sending love, prayers and blessings to you. With the most sincere appreciation for all you do! I love you. Cathy

7. Vivian :D

Happy Birthday, Dr. Thompson, my Divine Messenger!

8. Mary

Happy birthday, Susan! What a fabulous channel you are. A life saver and a game changer. Thank you for being you!

9. Katja

What stroke me also was that in the letter, Sally uses the word “diet”. We have learned to think of Bright Line Eating as a Lifestyle, not a diet, and it helps a lot. It is a part of our personality that we don’t eat sugar and flour, something we do FOR ourselves in order to feel great, as opposed to it being a temporary thing that we take on for a while in order to loose weight… This shift in mental attitude towards eating helps so much!

A most happy Birthday to you Susan, and I sure am sending you all the good vibes and energy you need for your manuscript. I have no doubt that you will do wonderful work, as well as reach your 1’000’000 people goal way earlier than you think. Much love, and many thanks. Katja

1. Iva

Happy Birthday to you Susan and thanks for all you do.

10. Sherry Balthazor

Happy Birthday Sussan. Loving 2016 Bootcamp. Thank you so much. Learning and struggling with a happy heart! Bless you and your family as you enjoy this glorious day. ❤️???

11. Lauren

I stand in agreement with your intention and offer my prayers of affirmation to this powerful vision! Blessings to you, beloved Susan.

12. Klara LeVine

I think what you are conveying is being happy, thin and free means having joy from other sources than the old foods. It means finding a bigger life, not constricted to food.

I was hoping your big hairy auditious goal was to bring this way of eating into public institutions – schools, hospitals, army – places where people (and especially the weak: children and ill people) are at the mercy of dieticians who give such junk. Where the movement is swept up by the food producers, realizing we don’t want drugs anymore. Where the government and industry does not look at the dollar sign but at our health signs.

You’ve done such amazing things in just two years. May you go from strength to strength. Not only do I wish you continued happy, thin and free years, but years of health and vitality so you won’t get overwhelmed by all you are giving to all of us.

I so look forward to your vlogs every Wednesday. May your book hit the best sellers list quickly and for a very long time.

1. Marsha Weiner

I with ALL the comments here, but this one comes closest to my thoughts! Happy, Happy Birthday and may it be your best one ever!???

2. Susan

I could not agree more! It amazes me that hospitals expect people to get healthy with the absolute junk they feed. And it does not even taste good! It is just convenient to prepare and probably cheaper too as no one asks for seconds!

13. Suzan H

Prayers in the air for your mission and your writing!
    Happy Birthday with much gratitude and respect!

14. Marilyn

Always a joy to hear you, such a clear and playful messenger for your Vision. Sending Light for your book and mission.

I have not struggled a lot in my life with weight issues. But, yes, as i age, the weight stays on longer….
    I love your program and will begin in earnest, when I recover from my very last indulgence from my favorite cake I have only on my birthday (which is next week). Already I have such a lovely day planned with deep friends, etc., i do not need the cake. It’s a final marker before my new identity as a Bright Line eater.

As a macrobiotic fanatic over many years, I know how to stay on the straight and narrow. I look forward to the vitality and Universe support for whatever my life work is that happens when I eat correctly, and fully honor the temple of my precious body.

Thank you again, Dear One.

15. Tina

Just wanted to Thank you for all that you share with the world. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!

16. Cynthia F

Happy Birthday Susan! This vlog really spoke to me today as a reminder of the power of sugar and flour to sabotage my food plan. Your conviction is infectious and I continue to be a dedicated BLEer although I have had struggles lately. I’m committed to living Happy, Thin, and Free and here rededicate myself to full compliance. Your BHAG will certainly help many people and I’m honored to be part of the “early” days. Much love to you – now go write some more!!!

17. Ellen

Watching most of your blogs. Very interested in the science of food/brain. The course is too expensive for me but look forward to purchasing your book. Your message is so time appropriate. I see obesity in the us and Canada as a major health problem. Keep up the good work!

18. Katherine

hi, Susan. HAPPY B-DAY! When I signed up for the Boot Camp and saw your intro., I noticed we were born the same year – 1974. I will also be 42 this year – in December, and I can only hope that between today, June 29th, and then – I can get back to the weight I was last year in September 2015. That means, 60 lbs!!!!!! Anyway, i’m a little nervous about my next week’s vacay to your birth city, but I know that I can do it! in re: to b-day cake and sweets, uhm, if I have one, I can’t stop (I’m also a 10). So, better not go there!

19. Yochana

Have an awesome birthday Susan! May you continue to bless and help all of those around you! May you have continued good health and long life and all good things! May G-d continue to bless you with insight and understand and sensitivity and much success on the BLE journey! You rock! Enjoy your day and the entire year should overflow with blessings! Love Yochana

20. MARIA

THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST EVER BIRTHDAY!!! AND EACH YEAR THE BETTER IS UPON TO COME TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU HAD A CALL AND YOU ARE WORKING HARD TO ACOMPLISH THAT!!!!
    BLESSINGS AND A BIG POLAR BEAR TIGHT HUG!
    FROM MEXICO…. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SUSAN!

21. Zoraida Cespedes

Happy Happy Birthday. Wish you many more.

I’m soo glad I subscribe to your vlog and although I was unable to sign up to your Boot Camp, I feel a sense of community knowing that hundreds of people just like me are on a journey to permanently improve their health.

I myself and many of my friends could use your program and your book.

I am sending you prayers and will chant for the manifestation of your book.

22. Cathy

Blessings on your birthday! Prayers as you complete the BLE book. May one million achieve goal weight by 2040 or something better. (I’m guessing the number will be bigger).

23. Alicia

Thank you for being so authentic and such a beautiful positive light for people on this BLE journey. You can and will meet your goal of a million happy, thin, and free people! I have faith in you and your mission and I believe that you will meet your goal way before you project. So much love and support and prayers for your book journey as well! I know it’s going to help so many people and I can’t wait to dive in, myself. I appreciate your devotion to such an important cause. It’s not only weight control; it’s not only addiction; it’s about eating REAL FOOD! It’s about nourishing our bodies so we can live long, healthy, full lives and be free from the lethargy and sickness of the typical American diet. I pray that this movement will spread like wildfire and that the world as a result will start to change our relationship with food in such a way that it’s easier to find healthy options than it is junk. I believe that we can change the way the world sees/presents food – one choice at a time. Thank you again for all your hard work! And happiest of birthdays to you! Enjoy the day with your lovely family and keep living the dream, sister!

24. Ronna Berezin

A veryyyyy happy birthday Susan. Ur talk today was great and should help your group undestand their purpse in the program , I esp like the part of moving forward w/o self recrimination…. bc that addresses the all too human tendency to find n excuse to give up! As usual everything was stated clearly, precisely, and with full confidence ….. which I bet helps your group.

25. Catherine Sands

Happy, happy birthday Susan. Thank you for all that you do and for being you!! I look forward to reading your book and am so happy that you’re giving yourself this opportunity to complete it to your satisfaction.

Love Catherine Sands

26. Pam Warren

Happy Birthday Susan. My 75th birthday is tomorrow and I have been on BLE for 8 months now and today I have lost 74 pounds. What I am doing to celebrate my birthday is to go with a friend to Ruby Tuesday and eat only the salad bar……they usually have lots of veggies and I will take my own dressing with me.
    I do love the concept that sugar and flours are not food but drugs…..great imagery.

27. Faith

Happy Birthday Susan! I am sending prayers and positive energy your way for your new book. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
    Love and Blessings,
    Faith

28. Melody

A very happy birthday, Susan! I have not gone to a boot camp, but have tried to start on my own with BLE. It’s in fits and starts because I have little support, but have lost 20 lbs. Thanks for your blog today–a reminder NOT to think of it as a diet, but way of life, and NOT to cheat and eat :-). Really looking forward to your book – praying for you!

29. Mirella

Happy birthday to you. I’m looking forward to your book . I follow your advice and share the things i learn with other people in Poland.
    All the best to you.
    Mirella

30. Bobbie McLean

Happy Birthday Susan.
    I am looking forward to your book and I intend on giving someone in need of that special gift. I have truly
    been led to your videos from the Hay House as nothing worked for me in the past and through prayer have
    had my mind renewed to your plan. You are an answer to my prayer. Thank you

31. Will

Happy birthday, Susan! Thank you for this awesome movement! I can’t wait to read the book. It is a privelege, for me, to be included in this community. Prayers for your book are lifted up. May the best be yet to come!
    The messages you’ve shared are so encouraging!
    Love,
    Will Hart

32. Mlisa

Hola Susan!
    I’m so excited for what you are doing! I believe it will be less than 5 years from now and 1 million will be on BLE! Want to wager?! LOL!

Happy birthday to you! I pray that youhave a wonderful birthday filled with all good things! And when the day is done? Back to that manuscript that will help heal the world!

Love and prayers the you!

MLGates

33. Marianne

Happy birthday Susan!!
    Looking forward to your book sending love and prayers for smooth sailings towards your goals.

love Marianne

34. Gina

You are such a beautiful person, Susan!
    You’re humble and selfless to want to help “the world ” and this program/journey/lifestyle, I believe, really CAN change the world! Sending prayers and MOJO ? Your way and have a wonderful birthday!!!?

35. Lydia

Happy Birthday……wishing you the best …

36. Susan

Happy Birthday!!

It is so very helpful to me to think about doing BLE as an IDENTITY… I have been vegetarian, mostly vegan, for quite a while and you are correct that labeling my self as such eliminates temptation to eat more animal products at times—I’ve never lost my taste buds for certain meats, so it’s been tested at times. Identifying with being a BLE eater will be so helpful. But it’s a mouthful—can we come up with an abbreviated term that falls off the tongue more easily? Suggestions welcome!

37. George

Happy Happy HAPPY Birthday Susan! And may your book be an NYT best seller and Oprah must read!

38. Eleana

Hi Susan have a special day, with those little things that make great moments, such as the smile of your daughters and the love of your husband.
    I know how demanding but at the same time how enriching must be writing your book, it is going to be of so much help for so many people. Good work Susan!!!
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom.
    All my love
    Eleana

39. Kandi Osborne

42 The answer to life the universe and everything

40. Micky

Happy Birthday, Sunshine. My prayers and happy thoughts toward your upcoming book and your birthday are sent to you. I am not part of BLE but I always look forward to your weekly vlogs. Thank you for inspiring and so many others. Looking forward to reading your book!

41. Lachell

Happy Birthday to you! What a timely video! I was first introduced to your message last month and have a birthday myself in two days. My family is supportive of my efforts, but were disappointed when I told them I didn’t wish to follow old traditions for my birthday this year. I appreciate your advice!

42. Hannah Farenkopf

Happy Birthday!! Keep up the great work you are doing.

43. Nasrin

Happy birthday Susan
    Enjoy your day with your lovely family
    life is not every about food so many other things to enjoy, I am looking forward to have your book ,I love your videos
    My prayers with you
    God bless you!
    Thanks

44. susan richlin

Hi Susan,
    You are such an inspiration to me. I am sending you love and health on this 42nd birthday of yours. I just completed the research info. you requested and feeling more committed than ever. You need to go on OPRAH or ELLEN to really get this BLE eating out there…i wish i had found you earlier. I have wasted so much time feeling gross in my body…but no longer! Anything i can do to help this amazing journey …please ask. I am in bootcamp right now and couldn’t feel more free… with love and gratitude xoxox

45. Racheal

Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Susan. Your BHAG is well on its way and I am grateful to be a small part of it. I believe your upcoming book will make a huge difference for many people from all walks of life. Thank you for all your efforts! May all your birthday wishes come true!!

46. Nancy

Happy birthday Susan! Bright Line Eating has been truly a life-changing experience for me. I am brimming with anticipation for the launch of your book. It has been an honor to be on the ground floor of this movement. You will change the world! Thoughts of support go out to you today.

47. Nancy

Go Susan go. The world needs your work.

48. Margaret

Happy Birthday Susan. You are so inspiring. I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. In Bright Line eating there is no flour. Almonds can be ground into flour. Does that mean no almonds?????????

1. jarka

No Margaret, almonds are fine. All nuts are fine – whole foods 🙂

49. Riadh

so you are cancer, my wifes birthday was yesterday 28th
    happy birthday
    you are great
    by 2040 you will have much more than a million following you, and they have serenity and peacful lifes with ideal bodies

50. Emily in Missoula

Happy Birthday, Susan! I’m so looking forward to the release of your book.

51. Meryl

Powerful vlog! Packed with just the kind of information that my brain needed to be reminded of. What an important nuance, to understand that choosing a sweet treat on one’s birthday is NOT the same as choosing food, but rather, choosing a drug. And also: the importance of having one’s choices reinforce the new identity as a Bright Line eater, much like a vegetarian doesn’t deviate just because he or she is eating in a steak house. And so much more! Happy happy birthrday, Susan; you are a breath of fresh air, bringing science, light, and understanding to what has been a very dark place for many of us. Sending prayers for your book–may it flow out of you effortlessly and contribute to your big, hairy, audacious goal. Count me as one more towards the eventual million.

52. Denise

Happy, happy day to you Susan!

Today is also my birthday. I turned 53 today.

Every few years I try to do something big for myself for my birthday. Some gifts have been getting a dog, quitting smoking, buying my dream truck 1952 Chevy pickup, and retiring at 50.

This year is BLE. Happy birthday to me! Thank you for my birthday gift. Your videos and information are changing and motivating me.

53. Brenda Jenkins

Happy Birthday, Susan!

54. Erin

I’m pretty new to Bright Line Eating – found you about a week ago through a podcast from Power of Moms — and you are the first person whose explanation of sugar and the brain made sense. Since I watched that first video, I have been sugar-free. I have a bright line for sugar now, and I feel good. Is it hard for me to not do cocaine? No, I would never consider it. Putting sugar in this category makes all the difference. Looking forward to your book. Happy birthday!

55. Ulana Abramson

In my Jewish tradition we believe completely that “words from the heart penetrate the heart!” Susan, every word I’ve heard you speak in the many talks I’ve watched, the words you have written have been ” from Your Heart!” You believe in the mission of your life and you connect to divine guidance and it’s so clear that you are blessed. Thank you and may you continue to be blessed to go “from strength to strength” as you write your book and guide all of us in your BLE community. Happy Birthday!

56. Moriyah

Happy Birthday!!! You are going to do great on writing your book. 🙂

I have a question. I get car sick especially if I leave the house in the morning. I eat breakfast, but it has to have some sort of flour in it for me not to have car sickness trouble. If I don’t have to go anywhere until roughly 10 o’clock, I don’t get car sick, so I can eat a healthier breakfast. What can I do to combat the car sickness, but not have to eat anything with flour in it in order to stop it?

1. Jan

Moriyah, I hear you. As a child I spent most every auto ride with my head over a paper bag, nauseous instantly upon the engine starting. It got a little better as an adult (I was driving), but not on the water in a boat. I discovered Sea Bands, little wrist bands with a bead which goes over your inner wrist just below the palm (acupressure). No one was more amazed than I when I tested this remedy by reading a map in the front seat of a car going around mountain curves! No nausea! You can buy them at drug stores or marine supply stores or online. They worked for my daughter’s morning sickness, reducing it so she could continue teaching. I’m all for non-drug remedies, so if you are too, might give this a try.

1. Moriyah

Okay. Thank you so much. I will definitely look into the wrist bands. 🙂 Are there different brands? If so, what brand have you found to work the best?

57. Lili Elena

Happy Beautiful Birthday! Have a wonderful Celebration and Thank you so much for your lessons!

58. Silke

Hi Susan, best and heartful birthday-greatings from Germany!
    I’ve followed your program for a couple of weeks now and I think you’re right in every single word you say.
    I’m thankful to have met you through a little link in a newsletter.
    Perhaps it’s interesting for you and your work to know, that at 2010 doctors told me, I have multiple sclerosis and I have to inject interferon, otherwise I would sit in 5 years in a wheelchair. With the help of a naturopath I get rid of all my symptoms without any chemical medicine only by eating gluten-free (= no flour), no pork, no milk. Until today I’ve got no gravings for eating cake or bread, because I know, it’s not good for me. I’m fit and driving with my bicycle to work (no wheelchair 😉 Now I’m trying to avoid sugar, because I’m on the way to diabetes, it’s indeed harder for me (I’m a 5 on the scale). But if you know which benefits you got if you dispense the bad foods, it all makes sense and you receive a healthy body. Health is the biggest and precious thing in life (and it’s for free with the proper nutrition 🙂

I wish you a very nice evening with your family and thank you for spreading the word 🙂
    Happy birthday!

59. Molly

Hi Susan,

Happy Birthday to You!!! Hope you have a wonderful day with many, many more happy returns of the day and many more Blessings to come to you today and in your future.
    Praying for you and your family and for your book that you are finishing up, I’m excited to be able to read it when you have it published. Keep up the great work that you are doing for yourself and for everyone that you do this for we really do appreciate it very much.

With Love, Prayers and Blessings!

60. Ann

Happy Birthday Susan! I hope you have an amazing day and a simply awesome year ahead! You rock!
    Sending you love and light
    Ann xx

61. Jo Lynne Owen

You always talk about sugar and flour. But I have no real problem with sugar. I just had my birthday and was served a chocolate cupcake. It was OK. But no real problem. But I cannot buy a package of shredded cheese to put a little on top of vegetables. If it is in the house I will have eaten the whole package before bedtime and then the cravings kick in. And the cravings from cheese seem to tie to white flour, although whole wheat flour does not bother me if it is homemade. I can eat a 14″ pizza by myself at a sitting (if no one is around of course.) I have taken your principal of bright lines and applied them to cheese and I am starting to lose after a long plateau. Thanks for the principal, but maybe there are others who need to hear about the other addictive foods.

1. Trudie

Peanut butter is the food that I cannot have. I will eat the whole jar! I guess where you are on the addiction scale plays a part in how affected we are to foods that spark that addictive brain function.

62. France

¯`v´¯)░H░A░P░P Y B I R T H D A Y░◦.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `*~*~* Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Happy BirthdayTo You!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Love, light and prayers

63. Faith

Happy Birthday, and good luck on the upcoming birth of your Bright Line Eating book!

64. Sherri Healey

Happy Birthday Susan!! I am so excited for your book to come out and I am sending all good thoughts and prayers your way… I am so happy to be apart of this BLE community and I can’t thank you enough for all you do!

65. Linda

Happiest of birthdays, dear Susan! So much love and gratitude I’m sending your way. Your book is going to be A M A Z I N G and it’s going to help so many people who have lost hope. Sending you some good vibes and juju!

66. Megha

Dearest Susan – Along with everyone here, happy birthday! SO glad you were born. I am sending you constant prayers for the book. I am UPping your intention for A MILLION successful Bright Liners by2040.
    Do you know Eve Ensler’s song for her 2016 V-Day Campaign (the Vagina Monologues) around the world to protect women and girls from domestic violence)? The song is 1 Billion Rising. AND THAT is my birthday prayer gift to you and to Bright Line Eating, to all us Bright lifers, to new bootcampers, and to people just now being introduced to you: 1 BILLION RISING strong. successful bright line lifers. With my love and great respect, Megha

67. Claire

Go Susan! Give birth to that book – right behind you every step of the way! The 1 million BHA goal is awesome and you will do it. I am so happy for you, our BLE tribe and all those people in the world who will become Happy, Thin and Free with your wisdom and inspiration. Thank you!

68. Dee Sowter

Happy Birthday Susan, I believe in what your saying and trying to put it into action. I am looking forward to you book hoping that it will have the meal plans and portion sizes in it. I could not afford the boot camp, As in NZD it nearly doubles the price, so hoping the book will have the information. (even though it won’t have the support system). I’m sure it will be very helpful.
    Blessing to and your family.

69. loretta

Happy birthday Susan! and happy 2nd birthday to your BHAG! Like all two year olds, they will run you ragged but turn out to be WAY more wonderful than you ever imagined… I foresee a goal even bigger and hairier than your one million. Congrats on your book, I think you will reach MANY. I’m proud to say I’m a successful boot camp grad and still going strong. Thank you for all you have done for us, and sharing in our struggles and triumphs!

70. Susan Purcell

Do I really want to write another comment for Susan to read instead of spending time with her family or editing her manuscript…

YES!!! Happy happy birthday, Susan. and huge gratitude,
    Susan
    29 January

71. Jean Paul

1 million? Why stop there?

72. Susan R.

Happy Birthday, Susan! As always, an informative and love-filled vlog! Now, here is some lovely juju(?) for you to get book finished! Can’t wait to read it!

73. Scotty Stumoen

Dearest Susan,
    A very happy birthday to you and God bless.
    All the best from scotty

74. Leslie

Happy birthday Susan! I have been a vegetarian for 33 years, and I agree it is an identity. I do not make exceptions for Thanksgiving, for example, and I do not feel deprived. I feel free.

75. Janet

Happy Birthday to a very special person! Thanks for your insight and vision. I look forward to getting your book !

76. Jennifer Drayton

Virginia Woolf said, “On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who points.”

You’re pointing the way, Susan. Best wishes for your birthday, your BHAG, and your book.

Much love from a fellow Cal grad!

77. Joyce

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Great vlog but I cannot help but question the assertion that sugar is more addictive than heroin or cocaine…

78. Liz

Happy Birthday. I hope your day is just wonderful. I appreciate your work and honesty. You are helping me understand my eating….which helps me change.

79. Shirlee

Happy Birthday Susan! Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way as you work on completing your book. Love your BHAG and am confident you will reach (or exceed) that goal. Hugs!

80. Christine

Birthday Blessings, Susan!! I so admire your passion and integrity. You are a force whose message will be heard “for such a time as this.” This week’s vlog couldn’t have been more timely for me. Been keeping you close in thought and prayer, my friend.
    Enjoy the precious time with your family.
    xox

81. Connie Bennett

A very happy birthday to you, Susan! Great vlog today. I so agree with you that not letting yourself eat even one bite of cake is the way to go. We are so on the same wave length. I’ve been doing this for years and that’s what works. Good luck finishing your sure-to-be-awesome book!

82. Eva van Loon

Happy B-day! I’m 68 today! My only sins today were the muffin in the salmon eggs-bennie and a glass of wine. No bread or cake! Okay, a square of dark nutty chocolate after singing on the beach with our community’s ubuntu choir. Luckily I’m only a 3.

Well done on the vlog!

83. Susan

A very happy birthday to you Susan!
    We love and appreciate your dedication to BLE, assisting all of us, and getting the book out.
    I plan on buying a copy, and you are now on my daily Prayer List.
    Love, Susan K

84. IK

HAPPY B’DAY !!!
    MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!
    You have changed my family eating habbits. I was trying to tell them for their sugar intake but you have explained that in videos in a best way.
    Thanks a lot.

85. Carly Owen

Blessings on your birthday , and blessings for your Big Hairy Audacious dream. This manuscript will be a best seller and everyone will know Bright Line Eating, and be able to access it if they should wish. I’m with you on this Happy , Thin and Free.
    Ps. My son’s first birthday is in 10days and my 42nd is in 14days. This vlog set me up perfectly. Ready to start a new family tradition of candle blowing without the sharing of sugar 🙂

86. Kim in Singapore

Dear Susan,
    Happy Birthday! I am sending you love & good “ju-ju” & will keep you & your book-to-be in my prayers. Thank you for all your passion in, dedication to & focused hard work in spreading the Bright Lines message & achieving your BHAG.
    Wishing you & your family every good blessing.

87. Danielle Engel

Hello Susan!
    Happy Birthday !!!!! And I am praying God’a blessing on your life!! The vision you have of helping people live thin happy and free is so awesome !! I am looking forward to get your book…..so I can pass it on to people that I know are struggling with their weight. Do you think that you could have your book made into an audio book? I know myself, I like to listen to books and have a hard copy for reference. I listen when I drive or do other things….multi-tasking you know 🙂 Have a blessed day my dear sister!
    from a sister in Christ
    Danielle :-))))

88. Penny

Happy belated birthday to you Susan!!! I hope your day was encouraging, empowering, and energetic with love from your family and friends! This vlog is well timed, my boyfriend’s birthday was the day before yours and celebration will take place this Saturday. After watching this vlog I think it’s important for me to reach out to the bright line community in the bootcamp for support. Reaching out is a stretch for me, but I know I can’t keep my “tools” for abstinence in the bag; they have to be put to use if I’m going to activate a different way of thinking and behaving around food. Blessings to you for sharing your birthday with us. God has gifted you with a talent you are not hiding but are using to great potential.
    Blessings, Penny

89. Evelyn Reinig

Happy ,belated Birthday. You are and amazing women, so happy our paths have crossed. You’ve brought me back to path I was on in the 70’s and 80’s. I read the book Sugar Blues.I worked for Zerbo’s Health Foods. at that time ,who share your message to a lot people. I got off track in the late 80’s. I’m so glad to back, I thank God for you and your team. My prayers are with you. I can’t wait for your to come out. It will truly be a world changer. God bless You, love you. Evelyn

90. Gabriela Banyi

Happy belated Birthday!
    My prayers and thoughts are with you!
    God Bless you and your team for making this change your mission for a better future for us and our kids.
    We love you!
    Gabriela

91. Gabriela Banyi

Oh, I forgot to mention… I foreseen that you will reach billions with your mission 🙂
    It will be a huge movement 🙂 and a reform of the food industry!
    Sending lots of praying and love!

92. Lale

Thank you. And Happy Birthday. Many kisses.

93. Claire Charles

Happiest of birthdays and you are channeling a wonderful book. Love and prayers for its timely completion.

94. A restall

Happy belated birthday Susan pray you had a gr8t time with your family x

95. Mercedes (from Argentina)

Better late than never! I hope you had a great birthday. I want your book for my own birthday. Yes, we will be praying for your book, because you have changed our lives, so greatly, beautifully, completely. I do BLE from a distance, as I couldn´t join the boot camp. It´s not easy. But you have me knowledge. Thank you for ever. Mercedes

96. Lydia Hands

A very happy birthday to you Susan. Thankyou for your constant advice and encouragement. I am looking forward to joining the next bootcamp.

97. Kathy

First-Happy Birthday!
    Second – this is the best yet.

Thanks
    Kathy

98. Kimberly

Happy Birthday. You are in my prayers for as successful book as you certainly have a successful life style. Thoughts and prayers to you and the completion.

99. Marsha

So many nuggets in one short message…geez how do you do that!?! Thank you for ALL you do to share your passion and to give us hope and method! I feel your love.

100. Monica

First, happy birthday. Second, great message. I love your point abt how a vegetarian doesn’t eat meat just because they are at a steak house. Perfect!
    Finally, I will be praying for you and your book to be exactly what it should be to help people for many generations to come. God bless.

101. Jenna C Reed Livingston

I love the vegetarian analogy…I’m vegan and don’t make exceptions for animal meat or their excretions so why do I make exceptions for sugar and flour??