Vlogging from Arizona!

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. visits with Pedram Shojai, OMD – The Urban Monk.

Check Out The Urban Monk Academy Now!

Comments

1. Michele

Susan, I found you & Bright Line Eating through Pedram. Your’s & Pedram’s program work wonderfully together. I’ve used things I’ve learned from BLE to formulate some of my daily gongs. There are so many sources of information today; so many available programs, promising to change one’s life, clamouring for my attention. Some are wonderful, but many, many are not. However, in terms of providing the tools at actually make changes that stick, as well as providing legitimate science/experience to back it up, only you & Pedram deliver. It was so fun to see you together on the vlog.

1. Michele

…changes *that* stick. I do hate typing on a phone!

2. Aimee

I heard about BLE on Pedram’s podcast too. So grateful!

2. Helen

Really enjoyed the conversation you had with Pedram.

3. Shara

Yes, more Pedram! Love love love his philosophy of financial accessibility and faith that he will reach enough folks that his own needs will be provided for! Truly walking the Talk! Thanks! I will sign up after BLH is finished!

4. Brenda Citron

Great interview. Susan, I keep coming back to the Rabbi’s. One of the things they talk about is just this… we have busy lives and it’s one thing to sit on a mountain top and being spiritual and quite another to be spiritual engaging in ‘normal’ life. And that’s what the rabbi’s do… they have wife and kids and electric bills, yet they (most of them) engage in a 24/7 life.

I also learned how to chose a rabbi. Watch how he treats his wife, and then chose, or not, him. There are reasons to chose a ‘him’ but that’s another story.

Thank you.

5. Riva

WOW WOW WOW!!!! What are the chances of this being the weekly vlog on my BLE DAY 101?! Perfect and so in sync with my journey. So much gratitude to you, Susan!!

6. Ramona Thompson

Susan, do you recommend we do this concurrently with BLH? Seems like a lot all at once. Do you know if his offer will be available after BLH is over?

7. Kel

So cool!!! I found Susan and Pedram separately. Seeing this made my day! Thank you!

8. Sarah Burt

Need balance in your crazy life? A weekly Sabbath is the most balancing thing you can have!. Every Saturday I have a vacation, a time with God, a time with family, a time to rest, a time for nature, no shopping, cleaning, work etc. A life long Seventh-day Adventist, I have eagerly looked forward to this special day every week and the relaxation, rest and restoration from that day keeps me sane no matter how crazy the other 6 days are! God knew what he was doing when he made us and told us to REMEMBER the Sabbath day to keep it holy. (Exodus 20:8-11) It keeps us healthy, balanced, whole and sane and that is why Loma Linda California is a Blue Zone where there is a high number of centenarians in the population of primarily vegetarian Seventh-day Adventists! Amazing!

9. Judith J. Crowley

Other than Amazon, guess we can order the book via his website. Let me(us) know. Judy

10. Aimee

Gee wish I could have seen you while you were here in Arizona.
    Aimee
    Phoenix AZ

11. Kelli

This is fantastic and I am looking forward to learning more about him and his book and programs as I think it will be something that will complement my BLE journey and help me in many other aspects of my life. Thank you for sharing.

12. Anne

Excellent interview with Pedram, Susan! I love him too! You are both such genuine teachers, thank you for sharing this information with us. I plan on checking out the Urban Monk Academy and will definitely be reading his book.

13. Lauri Mackey

I REALLY needed to hear this today! Thank you, Susan!

14. Bonnie

This was great. Thank you <3

15. Jayne Del Rio

I have a bright line. I do not use credit cards. I am unable to afford $997. at this time. If you offer boot camp in 3 months I would like to mail you a check or cashiers check. I need to know where to send it. Please respond.

1. Jayne Del Rio

I will be mailing check in 3 months to attend boot camp later in year.