The Benefits of the 3 Kinds of Fasting

This time of year, there are a lot of religious fasts going on. And lately a bunch of people have been asking me what I think about intermittent fasting. Watch this week’s vlog to hear my thoughts.

Comments

1. Charlene

I hate videos. This one is over 11 minutes long and I could have read it in 3 minutes.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Hi Charlene,

I’m sensitive to your concern. I have a friend who feels the same way. When he’s reading, he’s in control of the pacing and he can skip ahead if he feels bored. With webinars, video, and audio, he feels trapped.

We’re working on getting the VLOGs transcribed. That would be a good solution.

Alas, it’s hard to find a medium of communication that hits the sweet spot for everyone. Since I switched from a written blog to a video, I’ve gotten tons of feedback from people who love it. But I’m aware that it’s not everyone’s preference.

Thanks for your comment.

With love,
      Susan

1. Annette

Susan,
        I love your weekly vlog. I think the length and content are perfect. I watch every week and gain motivation, knowledge and support from your efforts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise!

2. Laurie Moore Skillings

Susan check out https://www.rev.com/ for transcription. Very fast turnaround, high accuracy.

3. Aletta Chambers

I’m putting my hand up as free volunteer transcriber – I am making notes anyway.

4. Thank You

For me the length of your VLOGs are fine; take as long you need. As you already noted transcribing the VLOGs is the answer for those that prefer to read or think that is too long to watch.

As far fasting, did a great job describing the basics of the 3 types of fasting you talked about. Indeed TrueNorth Health Center[0] is world class place to do medically supervised water only fasting. Would like to do 30 plus days of water fasting someday at TrueNorth Health Center.

Personally do about 20 hours of fasting daily. Do this mainly for health reasons; lower: insulin, IGF-1, growth hormone, etc… Plus for the reasons you mentioned: spirituality, better sense of hunger and best one is that food tastes some much better after fasting.

Thank You for your VLOGs and all you do. Keep up the good work.

[0] http://www.healthpromoting.com/

1. Mary

Love your blog Susan!
          Got fire led up so I checked True North Health Center and they have retired as of January 1st. I’m very disappointed.

1. Karen

Mary, Perhaps you didn’t find the correct address for them. They are indeed still open. Here’s their web site: http://www.healthpromoting.com;
            Their phone number is 707 586 5555. Good luck!

5. J

Hi!
        I agree with Charlene.
        I’ll read other people’s comments before I spend the time to watch a video.
        Thanks for bringing back the written word.
        J.

6. Julie

Dear Susan,

I am very inspired by you living your calling and doing your life’s work in such service to others. I am also a Baha’i and have a journey of transformation similar to yours – thank you for your authenticity and vulnerability. And thank you for these wonderful videos about fasting. I am fasting right now as well and have always been amazed that fasting is the sun 🙂

With gratitude,
        Julie

7. Kristi

I listened to this vlog twice. I may do it again. I LOVE how you make fasting and paleo eating possible for people like me. I am a “9” on the susceptibility scale, and I never found success until BLE. Long videos that hold out on information intentionally drive me crazy; I try to boycott products promoted in this way. By contrast, Susan, your videos are jam packed with good and useful information. I started with your October 2015 Bootcamp, and every time I listen to you I think that I should re-listen and take notes!

8. Jean

Thanks for going to the trouble of transcribing. I, too, am a reader. When I listen to something it does not stick in my brain, but when I read, it does. I appreciate your work!

9. Mercedes (from Argentina)

I have lost 6 kilos already, something I had been trying to do for ages, to no avail. I think that what has made it possible, is precisely the fact tha I can see, hear your passion in these videos. I wouldn´t have achieved it if it hadn´t been for these videos.
        I would like to translate BLE to spanish, so that all my friends who ask me what I have done can do it as well, but I have found that the essence is in the videos. Reading it is not the same. Definetly not the same. Thank you, Susan

2. Mamen

I agree. When I saw it took so long, I decided not to watch. Can you make shorter videos or give us a choice between videos and written content?

3. Helen

Charlene, how would you be if you were fasting?

4. Pat

Dear Susan,
      I love your videos. I like to read but I retain more when I hear the message than when I read it. I think we all learn in different ways so it would be great if you transcribed your vlogs for those who prefer to read. Thanks so much for your work to help all of us be Happy, Thin, and FREE!!
      With thanksgiving,
      Pat

5. Noah

Hi Charlene, Your time sounds very valuable to you. There is software that allows you to play back videos at higher speed. One is called MySpeed http://www.enounce.com/Speed-Up-Video?idev_id=8358

I listen to Susan’s videos while I am doing other things like cooking, cleaning, or eating, so they take no time at all out of my day.

1. Esme

That’s what I do too Noah. I don’t “waste time” just listening to it–I do some mindless task while listening. I’d “waste” more time reading a long blog and probably would skim over it ane not really GET it..

6. Valerie

Same here. I. Hate. Videos.

So slow (we read a lot faster than w speak/listen), so repetitive (people are a lot more organized when they write then when they speak), so bandwidth hungry. I would much rather have a blog post than a vlog.

7. Celine

Hi Charlene, and Susan,

As much as I love vlogs I find them tiring sometimes, especially if the person speaks really slow, which Susan does not. But till you get your vlogs transcribed Susan, may I suggest your readers get this free app that speeds up vlogs to whatever speed the listener desires. I find speeding up videos keeps me alert and interested – as well as saving time.

Here is the video speed control I use. Its easy to set-up and free to use.

Susan, thanks for a great vlog, I do the intermittent fasting you mentioned from time to time and find it fantastic.

See you in San Diego.
      Cheers!
      Celine :-))

8. Mary

Charlene, you don’t have to watch them if you don’t want to. I love these vlogs of Susan’s, so I’m glad she does them.

9. Lori

Thanks for this, Susan. Was a bit surprised there was no mention of caution for those out there with bulimic tendencies.

10. Jaime Sirgany

I like that comment.

2. Victoria

Thanks for posting it was that long. I will not watch.

1. Mary

11 minutes is too long???? We certainly have become a soundbite nation, haven’t we?

1. Klara LeVine

Agreed!!! or just fill up our lives with too much. Letting go is the goal I’m working towards, letting go of needing to eat more than I need, letting of of things that clutter my house and letting go of too much busy activities, so I can just enjoy more.

3. Tanya

Thank you for taking the time to do these videos! Life can get busy sometimes, but I enjoy taking the time to watch your videos. For me, the connection is stronger when watching a video than just reading content.

1. Helen

I also love seeing that Dr. Susan is a human being! 😉

1. Esme

Me too. It’s interesting that when I did a course on making videos the magic length was in fact ELEVEN minutes. That gives time to get it all said but also not too long as to become sleep-inducing.

4. Kaci Christian

You have such a beautiful & honest way of communicating on-camera. As one person noted, 9 minutes is quite a long time. Perhaps this could have been more effectively been broken down into three 3-min segments, say, part 1, part 2 & part 3, even if they were all posted simultaneously so a viewer had the option of watching them back-to-back or gradually.

Regarding the content, here is my feedback.

There are more than three kinds of fasting. For example, you didn’t include “dry fasting” (consuming nothing, not even water) or “juice fasting” (consuming only fresh-squeezed organic green juices, water, herbal tea, Kombucha & kefir) or “spiritual fasting” (being in silence & refraining from speaking)…

Personally I don’t view the break between the final meal of the day and the first meal of the following day as “intermittent fasting.” To me, “intermittent” means “periodic” and “fasting” means “refraining” and is generally used in the context of fasting from eating with a deliberate intention.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Kaci,

You’re right. There are myriad forms of fasting. I should have said “The Benefits of 3 Kinds of Fasting” rather than “The Benefits of THE 3 Kinds of Fasting.” Alas, I can’t change the title now or the links won’t work. 😉

Susan

1. LisaR

Kaci,
        The length of time between dinner and breakfast the next day is definitely a consideration in Intermittent Fasting. One method of IF involves keeping all your eating within an 8-hour window during the day, leaving a 16-hour “fast” where the body is given a break from eating and digesting.

2. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

…And regarding the length, one of my most popular VLOGS was 23 minutes. I guess there’s an adage, “You can never be too long, only too boring.” I think if the topic appeals, the length will feel right.

1. Helen

I wouldn’t worry about it. It helps me to listen to your clarity!

2. Laurie

I dig your vlogs, I look forward to them regardless of length. I love hearing your voice and seeing your face. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us Susan!

1. Jean Walker

I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you so much.

2. Dana

Ditto on Laurie’s post! ? Your Wednesday vlogs.

3. Kathleen

Susan, I agree with your comment on length vs boring. This video may have looked long from the time stamp but it definitely was not boring and went by very quickly. I appreciated your information.

I would also like to add the benefits of juice fasting (with freshly extracted juices, of course) to the list of fasting options. I have been doing 7-10 day seasonal juice fasts for over 3 years now and every time I’ve done one, I have a different experience. For the first couple of times, it was totally about a new connection physically to my body as I experienced the cleansing and healing that occur as well as noticing just how much our eating is socially and emotionally motivated.

But on about the 4th time, it very quickly became a very spiritual experience and I realized why so many spiritual paths encourage fasting as a way to connect to our higher self within. The juices provide pure concentrated nutrition to the body which is absorbed with minimal digestion so the body can start removing toxins accumulated over time and start healing in many ways. But the spiritual connection within and the healing on the emotional level came as a complete surprise to me. I have also incorporated 36 hours of water-only fasting within the juice fast and that was a profound experience. But anyway, I just wanted to support the general concept of just how beneficial fasting is for the body, mind and spirit. I highly recommend it.

1. Esme

Kathleen I wish there were a “like”button on these comments!

4. Kristi

Yep.

5. jarka

Susan, definitely please keep doing what you’re doing. Love your videos, I have no idea why suddenly the ‘length’ is a problem. This one doesn’t seem to be any ‘longer’ than others.
        I normally prefer articles from other people, but you have such a great presence, that’s it’s just pure pleasure watching you. Thank you for doing this for free as well. 🙂

5. Pam

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to make these videos for us. I would much rather listen and see you than to read.

1. Connie

I absolutely LOVE the videos and look forward to them every week! I love the way you present yourself, and I just really appreciate you taking the time to make these videos. THANK YOU!!

6. Nora

Thank you so much! Always inspiring! I really love your videos, they are really engaging.

7. Karen, Maryland

Susan,
    I think you are trying to be thorough and in this day and age of just headlining information , you’re presentations seem unduly long to people who live in nano seconds. This begs the question if they can spare the time to devote to eating and planning. Anyway, what I haven’t heard explained and gives me concern about your program, is not eating between meals. I would love to just eat 3 meals, but my blood sugar crashes and I get dizzy if I wait too long. Fasting??? I would be on the floor. I’m sure I’m not the only person like this.

1. Aletta Chambers

Actually, Karen, I find that my blood sugar does not crash between meals, based on the fact that the meal plan does not contain anything that will cause my blood sugar to rise and fall sharply.

I have been doing Bright Line Eating for five months now and the program is just brilliant. I have watched and re-watched all of Susan’s presentations many times over, participate in the online community and still have the time to plan my meals the night before. It only takes a couple of minutes and prevents me from over-indulging or making the wrong choices the next day.

Living in nano seconds is counter-productive as far as health and well-being is concerned and I needed to take the time to develop mindfulness around my eating habits. Seeing that I had a life-long struggle with my weight, I want to sort out my problems once and for all. I am learning new habits, which takes time but will eventually not require any thinking. Like many others, I am eternally grateful towards Susan for helping me turn my life around.

1. Karen, maryland

Susan,
        I did not mean to imply Susan’s program should be done in nano seconds. I agree people need to slow down and invest time in themselves. I’m a planner, so this program would be right up my alley. However, I’m not convinced about my blood sugar crashing. I have to hear more info. I’ve tried so many programs and nutritionists over the years, keeping notes on everything I ate and feeling like crap, while being told I should feel great or I wasn’t trying hard enough, I’m very cautious.

1. Connie

Karen, I started out in FA with an almost identical food program as BLE, and I had to leave it because of major CRASHING. I completely understand where you are coming from! Because of that, I was hesitant to try BLE, but I am so glad I did! I did a LOT of research after leaving FA because it had worked so beautifully for me to lose the weight, but since I felt ill most of the time due to blood sugar crashes, I just could not continue with it–and I learned that what I choose to eat makes ALL the difference in the world! I have been doing BLE just as written since Dec. 1st and have had NO crashes whatsoever. The key for me is avoiding fruits and grains. I use all the other food sources that Susan suggests, but the crashing for me is due to the grains and fruit, unfortunately. I am able to do the 3 meal with no problems at all, if I just use veggies, protein and fat and avoid those higher glycemic options. Just some food (ha) for thought–I wish you the very best!

2. Esme

Hi Karen, in Bright Line Eating there actually IS a five meal pattern if you really need to eat more frequently, say for hypoglycaemia or diabetes and so on. But they add up to the same amount of food, just splitting the portions between 5 instead of three meals.
          Also as Connie says, when you’re not eating sugar and flour and only 2 fruits a day, your sugar really stays very balanced. that’s where the science come into it. I’m diabetic on insulin, and very rarely get low blood sugars even on three meals a day.

2. Marsha Weiner

I am 100% with you on this, Aletta! My thoughts exactly. For me, this couldn’t be any more perfect and I look forward to taking a few minutes out of my day to sit and relax with a cup of tea while I listen.

3. jarka

Hi Karen, I had the same problem about feeling dizzy. And had no energy (even if I ate right foods). In my case, I had no idea that I was nearly anaemic. My iron (ferritin) was 25 which is considered a borderline between normal and anaemic. Thankfully, my doctor prescribed me ferrous sulphate tablets for a couple of month, and after that I realized I could eat normal potions (changing habits is hard), because I no longer felt dizzy between meals, and my weight came off. Have to keep an eye on it though, because after 6 years, my ferritin went down again (to 29 from 48), so got the pills again last year.

2. Kathy S

Susan I enjoy the vlogs, I hope you keep them coming. It is an important break for me to see them and think from a different perspective. I can relate to Karen, Maryland’s concern. I am a pre-diabetic. I started the eating program a month ago on my own and was certain I would have low blood sugar problems as I was used to eating 5 times a day. The first day I did have a small crash just before lunch and 4 hours seemed an eternity. I went ahead and waited 5 hours for dinner, could not wait a second longer but did not crash. After that, no crashes as all. I carry my food with me if I know I might be too long between meals. I now can go 5 or 6 hours without even so much as a dizzy spell. But I do feel hungry and quite ready to eat. For me I think because no sugar, sweetener or flour enter my body, my blood sugar is much more stable. I hope this helps others.

3. Stefi

Dear Susan,
      Love your love for humanity even though some can not see what is clearly in front of them.
      Don’t change a thing Susan!
      ? Stefi

4. Mariah Perkins

Hi, Karen, I hope you will stay open minded about 3 meals a day only while you learn more about the structure of those meals within the bright lines. I have found that the balance of protein, carb, veg, fruit, and fat (not necessarily all those in every meal) is so exquisite for sustained smooth glycogen use that the body adjusts very quickly with excellent energy, for me at least, at 66 y/o, from 530 am till 10:30 pm, day after day.

8. Aletta Chambers

Thanks, Susan. I have been thinking about fasting and find this information very useful.

I always enjoy your videos and think a VLOG is a great idea. I cannot always sit down and read text or watch the video, but can listen to the audio. If the topic is of interest to me, I don’t care about the duration of the recording. Much love, Aletta

9. Donna

Thanks Susan, <3 your Vlogs

10. Sandi Cather

I loved this video. So much good information! Thank you Susan. You are a terrific communicator. And your love for all the people is amazing and encouraging! Thank you.

11. Roland Leblanc

Thanks, the one part about intermittent fasting I found interesting; in the past, I was not aware that we could actually fast more or less by just planning the am and pm breakfast and dinner. I like this idea of the 4 +4 = 8 means 16 hours fast!
    Have a nice day!
    Regards
    Roland

12. Debra

I am so grateful for each and every one of your videos. I have been following multiple experts on health and weight loss for many years and I have learned more from you than most of the others. I don’t mind the length of the videos. The longer the better for me. I usually listen to them while I’m stretching. Thanks so much for making time each week to address interesting and pertinent topics. I know you are very busy with family and work. I appreciate you!

13. GarryM

Susan! You, of all people must know you cannot LOAD UP on food. A “meal” should consist of no more than the equivalent of two handfuls of food as that’s all the stomach can process in a 3 – 5 hour period.
    “Loading up” will have the effect of the surplus of your normal meal being converted to fat and stored, OR it’s just plain cheating on a fast.
    We “fast” every night for 6 – 9 hours anyway so having a normal breakfast and then fasting until sunset is no big trial to go through, so, if it’s a religious fast, observe the rules.

1. Aletta Chambers

On the Bright Line Eating weight loss plan, a ‘loaded’ breakfast will total hardly more than two handfuls of food – rest assured. Frankly, I am stunned by the negativity in some of the responses to this video. The Bright Line Eating community Susan created, is the most loving and supportive community I have ever come across and Susan is certainly the most generous of people when it comes to sharing information and advice – free of charge.

1. Marsha Weiner

Again, Aletta, several times I’ve found you and I have had such similar thoughts regarding this program. I have thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of it and have not had even one negative thought enter my mind. I do appreciate Susan and all the people who contribute such great support.

1. Esme

Put me in there too, Aletta ♥

14. Liz, Newbury, UK

Hi Susan, I love your Vlogs and was listening to this one whilst preparing my evening meal. I love that you take such care to present in information in a personal and engaging way. It’s authentic and inspiring for me and provides food for thought and context to issues about which so much is written. Thank you xxx

1. Irene

Dear Susan- I found you through Facebook, got added to your list just a few days ago and have watched all of your vlogs already. They are terrific for keeping motivation going. This is day 4 on no flour, no sugar and the hardest so far. The vlogs got me to start the change in diet while no other book could before. I’ve tried Atkins, South Beach, and many others. Could not stick to one for more than 2 weeks. Perhaps replaying your vlogs will actually keep me going this time.

15. Carolyn

As someone who has regularly fasted every Monday for over two years I was interested to watch your Vlog about fasting Susan. I thought you explained the three most popular ways of fasting very well. I don’t see why some people felt the video was too long. It is not easy to explain the different methods of fasting in much less time than you did! I do not eat anything at all and only drink water and herbal tea from after my evening meal on a Sunday (8pm) until 8 am on Tuesday morning when I break my fast with seeds, berries and natural yogurt. This is a 36 hour fast. It has really worked for me and over this time I have gently lost about 21 lbs and have eaten healthily and normally for the other days of the week. It has put me in touch with my true hunger and taught me to realise that just because my stomach is rumbling doesn’t mean I have to eat. Brightline eating would work well with fasting once the fasting regime is well established but I feel doing both from the get-go might be a bit too stressful for most people. An easier way to fast once a week would be to just eat a small meal (500 cals) in the evening and just do a 24 hour fast as they do on the 5:2 diet. Allowing more time between meals allows the body to burn body fat. It is challenging to fast at first but after a few weeks it becomes easier and for me it is now a way of life.

1. Mariah Perkins

How interesting. Good for you. You sound like a lovely disciplined person.

1. Carolyn

I wasn’t before I started fasting Mariah! Also I find it much easier to stay in the zone when I don’t eat sugar and flour. They are definite triggers for me and once I start eating them it is very hard to put the brakes on.

16. MARIA

Susan, I got in to the January Bootcamp, just because I had seen some of your Vlogs, and I trust you and enjoy them! If too busy, watch it later! THANKS A LOT….. YOUR’E UNSTOPPABLE!

17. Lynda Hahn

Love your VLOG. personally I didnt think that it was too long. That’s just our Susan. Don’t change!

18. Zuzupetals

I had never heard of the sun and moon concept in relation to fasting and prayer. Thanks for taking the time to do this video for us!

19. Pattie

What about the body going into starvation mode? I thought this made it harder to lose weight when you go back to eating? Thank you

1. Esme

Hi Pattie, I don’t think Susan is actually recommending fasting for us all, so much as answering questions about it for people who might want to try it. I had asked her about that too, and there was some science behind it, that actually is it not so much the issue as it may seem. (sorry just now I forget the details) That might be a good Vlog LOL.

2. Carolyn

Patricia If you only fast for 24 hours the body doesn’t have time to go into starvation mode. But that is enough time to burn body fat. Follow the fast with a healthy low calorie meal and eat normal healthy Brightliners meals for the rest of the week.

1. Carolyn

Sorry, Pattie!

20. Sue

I love your vlogs and the time & energy you put into them. You’ve put your heart & soul into helping people with their eating as well as renewing their minds. I don’t understand why people are complaining about this? You provide a ton of useful information in all forms of communication – a nice mix for everyone. I am very GRATEFUL for all you do! ❤ Much love to you! ❤

21. Cynthia

I’m doing brightline with my husband. We are in our 60’s and both practice as ministers in progressive settings. I had never heard fasting paired this way and it makes me wonder how we lost the fasting part of the practice in protestant churches. Curious. Brightline feels like a kind of fasting to me. I am fasting for the first time between meals. I am breaking the longer fast in the morning, often after 13 or 14 hours.

A big part of my desire for this way is to be in healthy alignment with Mother Earth’s plan for my eating which I pretty much didn’t have a clue about at this point. I feel like Brightline is Earth fasting. Are there others who feel passionate about aligning with sustainable eating patterns?

22. Patricia Visser

I’ve been fasting (Baha’i) since March 1st this year and I absolutely love it. It makes my BLE so much easier because I skip lunch and don’t have to worry about it. The time this frees up is tremendous! Obviously fasting slows you down a bit but that’s also the beauty of it. You have more time to contemplate and to enjoy an over all sense of well-being. It’s just a wonderful time of the year. We should do it more than just 1 month per year!

23. Jenny

Hi Susan, I love your blogs and they do not seem at all long for me.
    This subject interests me because before I started BLE I had got into the habit of only having 2 meals a day. This was partly because of sleeping problems meaning that Breakfast was often late, So I have been finding 3 meals a day actually makes me hungrier and I have broken the bright lines some days by only having 2 meals. i had actually lost about 20 lbs over the last few months doing this although NOT always with healthy food unfortunately. Is there any way I can go back to 2 meals and still be doing BLE I wonder. Thanks for all you do. This program is brilliant.

24. Lauri

I’m Mormon and we fast (no food and no water) for 24 hours the first Sunday of every month. This is to not focus on our physical needs for that time and focus on our spiritual needs. We are also asked to donate the money we would have spent on the food and donate it to our Bishop’s Storehouse to help those in need in our community who are not as blessed with enough food. We incorporate fasting on other occasions as well. When we feel that we need a little more than prayer to focus on a special need such as praying for a sick family member or friend or if you’re struggling with something in your life. I find it to be cleansing and love it. I also (like you mentioned in last week’s VLOG) take a question or problem or issue into my fast and most times receive an answer every time. Thank you for your thoughts on fasting. I learned a lot about other fasts. 🙂

25. Pam

I am not a Bright Line member, however your vlogs are informed and I enjoy listening.

26. rodney baldrey

Thanks for the video on fasting. I did the master cleanse for25 days; as I was boxing and needed to drop from225 pounds to178 pounds. Within a 30 days I made my weight.During the cleanse only the first 4 days were the worst. MY strength and endurance increased significantly. I know people state”,they feel dizzy weak etc. When I quit drugs and drinking the feeling was the same as quiting food . And I feel food is one of the most addictive drugs.Anyways just my experience.

27. Kimberly

I look forward to your Vlog on Friday night after a long week of work. Thanks You!

28. Claire

I LOVE your videos Susan. Thank you!
    We all receive information in different ways based on our five senses, but tend to have a dominant sense where information is remembered more easily, mainly visually or auditorily. I think the comments here show that everyone is different in their preference., so providing a vlog with a written transcript is a perfect combination.
    Personally, I find the videos more inspiring and memorable and it really helps to hear your friendly voice when I need to be reminded to stay on track. Your videos have been instrumental in my BLE journey.
    Thanks once again!

29. travelinma

Susan, I too am a Baha’i so this information was helpful as over the last 6 months, I have lost 55 pounds. I discovered you just the other day when I was searching for support through upcoming maintenance i have watched all your videos, read whatever I could to learn as much as I can. Your first video spoke to me. I am highly educated and I have not been able to figure how how to stay healthy with lasting effects. As an educator, I appreciate the research and brain science behind the decisions made in Brightline Eating. You are serving me and others with this information. I am so very very grateful.

30. Suze

The more Susan talks, the more I listen. And feel, and understand, and internalize.

There is so much more information you glean from watching body language and listening to tone inflection. Like what is really truly being said and how important it really is.

Susan has amazing communication skills and I find she does not ramble- there are important reasons for everything she says.

I’d find a chart on this subject as a quick reference may be helpful, but I could listen to Susan talk all day.

31. Salma

Thank you! I fast for Ramadan, and this was helpful.

32. Sonia

Love listening while I travel! Thzbks snd keep sharing!

33. Brenda

Please include me for the video training

34. Deb

The video was great cleared things up for me and make me ble stronger. I had heard so much about fasting lately .