The Reason It All Exploded

Watch this week’s Vlog to hear all about the most recent Bright Line Eating™ Boot Camp and why it was so much bigger!

Join The Food Revolution!

Comments

1. LuAnn Bermeo

Dear Susan, I was watching and LOVING your first two videos, which aired last month. Unfortunately, I had to leave town for medical reasons and was out of town and away from my computer when the third and fourth videos were shown. I received the emails saying they were going to be taken down on Sunday, the 11th and still didn’t have access to my computer. Is there anywhere I can watch these? I would so much like to see them, even if it is too late for me to join the Brightline Eating group this time around. Thank you. LuAnn Bermeo luann6@msn.com

1. Tracy

With love,
      Tracy

2. Shema Satya

Hi Susan, Very powerful that you’re sharing in this way! Love it.

3. Judith Chute

SOUNDS INTERESTING AND HELPFUL!!

4. Sharon Buck

Me too! I was only able to watch the first video and then was out of town and then a family medical emergency! Please let me know how I might still access the other videos.

Much appreciated!

1. Tracy

With love,
      Tracy

2. Sarah

Hi, if you post your email address, I can send you a link to videos 2 & 3. Make sure you join her email list- lots of valuable info. She sent direct links to the videos in one of her emails last week.

1. Rory

Hi Sarah, I’m in the boot camp, but also did not get to finish the videos. Would greatly appreciate being sent the direct links. Thank you!

5. Elizabeth Wirth

Hi Susan, I watched your videos twice and made notes. Would love for my children to see them too. Is there any way they can be shown again. I am eagerly awaiting the launch of your new book on Bright Line Eating and look forward to more videos from you. Thank you so much for giving me hope again that I can reach my ideal weight . I have already started on eliminating sugar and flour from my food plan. In TruLoSim, Elizabeth

1. Tracy

This always happens. The videos generate a huge amount of excitement and buzz because they’re so powerful and well done. But Susan explained that she doesn’t feel right about having her videos widely available when there isn’t a Boot Camp available for people to start because she knows how much she suffered with her eating, and if someone were to describe a solution and then not be able to teach it to her in detail, it would have broken her heart. So she has a policy where she only makes the videos available when there’s a Boot Camp for people to hop on board with. The Boot Camp started so the videos have been taken down. That’s just the way it goes. But rest assured, they will be re-released at some point in the not-too-distant future when another Boot Camp rolls around. So just make sure you’re on her e-mail list because that’s the way to stay in the loop.
      With love,
      Tracy

2. Sarah

Hi, if you post your email address, I can send you a link to videos 1–3. Make sure you join her email list- lots of valuable info. She sent direct links to the videos in one of her emails last week.

1. Adriana Mendoza

Hey Sarah,

would you kindly send the link to videos 1-3 please?

thanks for your help

cheers

Adriana

1. Sarah

Hi Adriana, can you post your email address? I will send you the link directly.

1. Teri

Me too? My email tc13@me.com and I would like to have a chance to view al three videos. I will also like to keep in touch. Thank you, Teri

6. Lana Sue

Susan, I could not afford the boot camp is their any way to learn about brightline program? I need to lose 40lbs and I am on a very tight fixed income. I will understand if you cannot help.

1. Sarah

Hello, I also cannot afford the boot camp, but I am doing my best right now with the information that was provided. I am grateful to Susan for sharing the wealth of information for FREE through her videos and e-mails.

What I am currently doing is simply not consuming added sugars or flour. I am sure the boot camp goes into so much more detail, but for now, I feel this is a great start. I already feel better, less hungry, and more energized.

2. Adriana

Hi Lana,
      I can’t afford the boot camp either. If you come up with something, would you pls let me know?
      Thanks

7. Shema Satya

Hi Susan, One more post. FYI – I know you from being in class together with Ryan Eliason trainings. So wonderful to follow you this way.
    Wanted to share here a post I just made to FB, so inspired by your Vlog here!
    Others are free to copy and share this also, if so desire.

“Sharing the psychology and neuro-science of sustainable weight loss.
    I’m sharing this Vlog (video blog) because it speaks so wisely about a few things and linking them together in a rather brilliant way:
    the inter-connection between our individual eating patterns and external factors;
    impacts of chemicals and how they trigger food addictions;
    activism through how we shop and decisions we make about products to buy;
    in turn impacting our health and our farming practices,
    and, I’ll add;
    a powerful way to just say no to Monsanto and GMO’s and reclaiming a healthy and sustainable food system.
    Yes, Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D. and her collaboration with Ocean Robbins and the Food Revolution inspired a synergy of great value.
    Here’s a big shout out to collaborations within shared values!

8. Dee dee

I can’t wait to get your book.

9. Jayne

Lots of great info I do wonder why the videos were taken down what’s the point? I think it would be good to continue to share the information to support your platform and eventual book. For those who are interested in a similar type of program check out The Gabriel Method. Lots of YouTube videos great website.

1. Tracy

With love,
      Tracy

2. Sarah

I agree Jayne, the first video especially changed the way I think about food. The information was invaluable. I don’t feel like I need the boot camp right now in order to benefit from the information she shares in her videos. I am sure many people feel the same way… even if there’s no boot camp to register for, the information can help you start the shift in how you think about what you eat, and even prepare you for an upcoming boot camp (like to start saving money!)

Just some thoughts 🙂

10. Cindy

I love Ocean Robbins. I have learned and be exposed to so many wonderful ideas and healings and truths from him. He’s wonderful and I’m so glad he partnered with Susan. And it’s so right, once people stop eating all of this junk it’s going to have economic, governmental, and societal impact and cause changes. It’s so great to see this happening. I think of my mother who died obese and had diabetes and high blood pressure and was always ill my whole life. I wish I knew what I know now so I could help her. And I am glad the tides are changing.

11. raa

I still couldn’t see the 4 videos even after I was sent another link during it was playing live

12. kathy

Susan, you are a wonderful being on a great mission…you can definitely help change the world in the way we eat! I am so glad I found you 🙂

13. Pat

Hi Susan.
    I really enjoyed the one video I was able to watch and would love to see the others.
    I have been eating whole food and plant based for a number of years and am quite thin (but extremely healthy, active and fit). I am concerned that my message about eating healthy will not get across because folks think I am too thin. I am interested in any comments you may have about this part of the solution. Thanks.
    Best Regards, Pat

14. Linda Baker

Hi Susan,
    I so love what you’re up to. Just wondering where I can learn a little about the science and a bit about your program so that I can knowledgeably refer my patients to you.

Blessings,
    Linda

15. Eileen S. Illum

Love your enthusiasm, Susan!

Thank you for helping me understand why I have had lapses in my will power and what I can do to correct this by setting bright lines. I know this has worked for me in the past when I said,, “No sugar!” and and “No refined or processed foods!” I also discovered that it costs less to eat this way. My problem is that I have failed to plan ahead and make food choices more automatic. Now I plan to implement your guidelines faithfully. I have shared your videos with all my friends and hope they will bless their lives too.

Keep up the good work!
    Eileen

16. Emily MT

Your message is spreading because the mainstream media, up to this point, only offers food and nutrition misinformation, and we’re all dying (literally) for the truth. Keep it up, Susan! We love you.

17. Kimberly Young

Good things come to good people who share good and truthful information. AND that is you. You deserve all the attention and it will only get better. Keep up the great work!

18. Micheline

Thanks so much. I am motivated again to stay healthy and fit. I spent 11 weeks in France during the summer and put on 5 pounds. It takes me forever to lose weight but now I am motivated thanks to you and have actually lost 1.3 pound in 4 weeks since my return. You have guessed what my Christmas present will be. Take care of yourself too! You want some rest now and we do love you!

19. Racheal

I have Ocean Robbins to thank for finding you as it was his email that I opened and found out about BLE. Unfortunately I only had time to hear a few of the summit offerings but I applaud his network’s mission. Now if you grab Dr. Fuhrman you will have the ultimate triumvirate! Thank you for the videos and the important message.

20. Susan McGarvey

I connected with the Food Revolution Summit 3-4 years ago and after listening to all the speakers I decided to be a plant based eater partly as my next step in reducing my carbon footprint. That is why I got your emails and watched your 4 videos. Your Bright Line Eating raised my consciousness about my susceptibility to sugar and flour so I have now eliminated those from my diet. I see the big connection to all the problems with our food system and I am grateful for your work.

21. Brynda

You have helped change my life. I cannot thank you enough.

22. Dolores Storness-Bliss

Susan this message makes me so excited. I am just launching my online business called Nature’s Garden Real Food. It is my mission is to help busy people eat healthy. I also believe that we speak with our dollars and once enough people start buying whole foods the prices will come down and they will be accessible to more people. Bright Line Eating is key to this process and I feel so privileged to be part of this food revolution. I love what you and Ocean are doing.

23. Beth Weston

I am currently using the Trim Down Club plan. I have seen the Boot Camp advertising. I have suffered all my life with excess weight and yo-yo dieting. At this time I feel i am making a significant change. As I adjusted to the TDC plan I saw an immediate difference in getting rid of white flour and processed foods. For a long time I have felt that I have been addicted to food, But with the current TDC plan I am losing weight and learning how to cook without sugar and white flour. I am very concerned about the factors in the food industry that have contributed to the obeisity epidemic in North America Therefore I am more than interested in information which effects the diet on this continent Thanks so much for caring Beth

24. Lois

Let me know when you’re ready to tailor your message to teens! I work with at-risk youth and could use your science and enthusiasm to push what I’ve already been teaching, but now teaching better, thanks to your videos. Thanks so much!

1. Adriana

Lois
      I agree that it is key to deliver this invaluable message to teens to empower them with a specific direct approach.
      I believe that when this happens, things will truly change for future generations once they understand and are informed about the way they eat. I personally struggle with my daughter because I can not get her to understand how bad all these foods she loves are for her.
      Please let me know if you can share some info so I can work with my daughter.
      Thanks

cheers

25. Judy

Would like to receive your e-mails

26. Renee Buel

Susan,
    Thank you so much for BrightLineEating
    I am 77 yrs. old, obese, diabetic and have other health issues. There is no way I can afford the bootcamp, but I have eliminated sugar and flour and my blood sugar is now under control and I have lost 10 lb. I need to know more about overcoming the addiction, (I am a 7 on the scale). besides waiting for your book, is there anything else that I can do?

27. Darlene Atkinson

Hi Susan, I was thinking about how I heard about you as you was explaining The Food revolution.
    Susan, I heard about you threw Jeff Walker, I heard about Jeff Walker from Dr. Joe Vilate
    and that kind of how I receive these e-mail, I heard about Dr. Joe Vilate from Nightingale-Conant.com
    That how this all links together. It is from a network connection of people with the same views.
    I also discover how strong your message is, I drove to the bank, my old self would of stop got some junk food,
    however, I could hear you in my head saying good food, not junk food so thank you for educating all of us on better choices. Darlene Atkinson

28. Adam Luckey

This is great. Thanks for connecting me to the food revolution. I am looking over their site now and I am overjoyed!

I love how you said that the lasting change in the industry will come from the people making the decision not to purchase the crap! lol.

This also inspires me to reach more people with the message of true health and fitness through our organization. Thanks for all you do!