Free Video Series

My latest project that I’m totally obsessed with is to summarize everything I’ve learned over the years about the psychology and brain science that explains WHY losing weight is so hard, WHAT causes the brain to block weight loss, and HOW people can reclaim their brains and bodies, step by step, to finally get happy, thin, and free.

I hired a professional video production team to help me put it all into a free, 3-video series.

The first video was released last Thursday, and the response was out of this world. My email subscriber list quadrupled in four days! Several thousand people watched it, and I have received literally hundreds of comments from people who are finally feeling that they might just be able to step into a brighter future, a world where they’re not pinned down by excess fat, lethargy, and a constant feeling of failure.  In other words, they now have HOPE.

The second video was released on Monday, and people wrote to me saying it was even better than the first.

The third video was just released.

For the real die-hards, there will be a “finale” on Monday, February 16th.

After spending countless hours, many late nights, and several thousand dollars putting this all together, it feels appropriate to dedicate this week’s blog to making this free video series on the Psychology and Brain Science of Sustainable Weight Loss available to my blog followers. Nothing I could write in 1000-2000 words could even come close.  After all, if a picture is worth a thousand words….

Putting them together for you has been truly a labor of love. Enjoy!

xoxoxox

Susan

P.S. — If you’ve seen any of the videos, won’t you please leave a comment here and let me know what you thought of them? The comments page below the videos themselves is bursting at the seams, but right here on the blog there’s plenty of room. I’ve been working like a dog and I’d love your input. Share your thoughts!

[Author’s Note: The videos become available twice per year, right before registration opens for the Bright Line Eating™ Boot Camp. The current plan is to release the 3-video series again in late September of 2015. If you would like to be notified when they are released, be sure you’re on my email list. Join by downloading my free report at www.HappyThinAndFree.com]

Comments

1. Jeanie Kaeding

Hi,

I watched both of your videos so far. I found them both very interesting. I’m 61 years old. I too am very short. I weigh 177 lbs and am 5’1″. 7 yrs ago this April, I went on a plant based diet, and lost 60 lbs. I’ve put 10 lbs back on in those 7 yrs. I can’t seem to get rid of anymore weight. I walk 3-4 miles a day; even in the cold climate of Northern Michigan. I’ve had people think I’m nuts bc of walking daily, and for giving up meat, and cheese.

We don’t make much money on my husbands pension so I won’t be able to purchase into your Bright Lines, but I’m hopeful that something will start working again. I appreciate your free videos very much.

1. Francine

Tech problems…Video 2 is not loading from this site 🙁
      I absolutely agree with you that this is a brain “thing .
      Way back when I walked thru the doors of AA my counselor handed me a report saying that physiologically this disease of alcoholism is not your fault…of course I ony listened and took on the shame much more easily.
      That was waaay back in 1987-1988….fast forward a bit to OA days in the early 70’s…. good recovery…although when I look back at pictures, I really was maybe 10-15 lbs overweight. I am now 300 at 5’1” age 63 and most desperate and scared.
      I know plant based is extremely helpful i.e. no sustained asthma exacerbations, only 2 short lived ones. Now off of diabetic meds, (my allergist poo pooed the food thing). WRONG!!
      Thank you for the HOPE and excitement you have ‘tickled’ in me.
      So NOW I am praying for the Courage, Strength & Wisdom to get into ACTION and….that’s called HONESTY.
      Susan PLEASE keep the train on the track, get more help my friend to assist you in this awesome endeavour. We are in great need of this approach, love and wisdom. And we are in this together is the way I am seeing things.
      I am a forever a 12 stepper which has worked in other areas of my life and yet my self knowledge is no match for the cravings and binges.
      God Bless you…thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Yaayyyy Francine! I’m a 12-stepper to the core too, and the Bright Lines that are central to the 12 step way of life work for food too! You are so welcome!
        (And BTW, all the videos are now available from ANY of the video links, because once you’re “in” there are links on the top of the video page that take you to any of the videos.)
        HUGS!

2. corine simon

I seen the first 2 VIDEOS i just need to see #3. Please

3. Barbara Cassidy

Audible gives you one free audiobook and I chose this one. I recommend you listen to it even at this late date. It is so very helpful!

2. Susan M.

Wow! I watched these two videos and I was blown away! It all makes sense now, my whole struggle with weight loss has been explained. The scientific information contained in Dr. Tompson’s videos is presented in such a way that it is easily understandable and motivating. What a blessing that has been bestowed upon us all by Dr. Tompson to now understand and know that we finally can have control over our weight and weight loss efforts. This knowledge is going to transform my life, no doubt, and the lives of many others. Thank you Dr. Thompson for sharing this information! I am going to empty out my cupboards TODAY and eliminate anything with sugar or flour immediately.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Wow, Susan, I love your immediate deep dive into ACTION! That’s the way to rock it!!! xoxoxo

3. kathryn owen

Hi Susan. the videos are wonderful. you make sense.. after all these years of yo yoy dieting, being obsessive about the scale.. all of it.. ugh.. it FINALLY makes sense. i am looking forward to your video 3.. i have taken a TON of notes.. Thank You.. i know i am on my way to a better outlook amd a better body..

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

I am glad you’re taking notes. You can reread them and let it sink in more and more…You are NOT ALONE and there is HOPE!!! xoxoxox

4. Colleen Duce

Finally something makes sense. I have tried all kinds of diets in my life. And I have amazing will power for the first 4 -5 months and I loose weight and look good. Then it all stops, I just can’t find the will power to continue to diet. I exercise 5 – 6 days a week but can not seem to keep the weight off. There is HOPE at the end of the tunnel. Why hasn’t someone told me this before?

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

It’s truly amazing that with all the books and information swirling around about how to lose weight, this approach, grounded in science, isn’t more widely spoken about. Folks in 12-step programs have been doing this for decades, but without the scientific background explaining why it works (which is okay, it still WORKS even if you don’t know WHY it works!)
      I just happen to have a unique, interdisciplinary background (both brain science and psychology) that has allowed me to pull from various theories and pockets of literature to explain what I saw working in these communities. And I’m so happy to present it here for you! Glad you’re loving it!
      xoxox

5. Melisa C

These videos are spectacular – kudos to you! What a gift you’ve given us all.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Thank you so much, Melisa. Just passing on the gift that was given to me…feels so much like a calling.

6. Anna Huthmaker

Do you realize what your first two videos do?
    If you are right…and I have no doubt that you are…you have removed the most damaged, soul-killing thing from weight loss.
    Shame.
    It is not about “I’m not good enough, I am too weak, I am a loser”. It is simply about the brain. Maybe the emotional baggage that we carry is not actually the cause of our weight problems, but just another side effect. Does that make any sense?
    When I was finished with the two videos, I felt so free of the blame and shame that I carry every single day. The idea that my brain and body chemistry are causing all of that??? That is something I can accept and work with. 🙂
    I will be honest, the amount of work it would take to lose all of my excess weight, and keep it off, scares the hell out of me. But for the first time ever, I feel like it truly is doable. Thank you so much and I cannot wait for the next video!

Anna,
      You have hit the nail on the head. We have “badly behaving brains” and that is the cause of it all.
      And YES YES YES, the emotional baggage is indeed just another side effect. I do my best to explain that in the 3rd and 4th videos, but I think I can do better. There is real science behind that. I’ll be giving a FREE WEBINAR next week and will be sure to incorporate more of that. So powerful!
      And yes, the journey is long, and oftentimes challenging. Thank goodness we only have to do it one tiny baby step at a time. Just for one day! It’s a day-at-a-time transformation.
      Just take the next right step.
      xoxoxo

7. dgareaurn@roadrunner.com

I’ve watched the first two videos at the urging of a close friend who has been very successful with her recent weight loss. All of the information seems to make sense to me, and I am looking forward to seeing the third video.

Fabulous! It’s available now. Just click above! XOXOX

8. Cindy

Thank you for these wonderful videos. The second one makes so much sense to me because ever since Thanksgiving I have not been able to get back to my eating a plant-based diet. I was doing so good until the holidays and then I added some stuff here and there with holiday meals at my family’s house and now I am craving the wrong foods constantly and have gained about 5 lbs. All I think about is what can I find to eat and when I eat something like pizza (which is my favorite) it tastes soo good that I want more and more and that is all I can think about. I tell myself it is okay this once to splurge and I will get right back on track but there seems to be more and more opportunities to keep eating this way with no end in sight. I feel awful about my body and do not have the energy I did have eating strictly plant-based. I had pretty much come to the conclusion before I saw these videos that I am the type of person who needs to leave that kind of food alone totally and not try it now and then. Your second video just confirmed that. When I eat whole foods plant-based I look great and feel wonderful. I was also noticing a lot of anger issues over the holidays and did not realize that it was related to all the sugar I was ingesting. When I eat WFPB’d I am satisfied and do not crave the wrong foods. I cannot wait for your 3rd video to come out tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work and for bringing the truth to us. God Bless!!
    Cindy

Cindy,

I too feel sugar messing in my head, causing not only cravings but also anger, desperation, and depression. It’s a very powerful drug indeed. The Bright Line for sugar is a saving grace!!! There is FREEDOM on the other side of that Bright Line!!!

xoxo

1. Cindy

I just watched your 3rd video and could not believe when you mentioned Pat Reynolds from the American Hotel in Lima, NY. My family is from Lima and I ate in his restaurant a year ago at my grandmother’s funeral. I never realized he had gone through all this and his testimony is amazing and what a small world that I know his hometown and restaurant. I have a question about flour. Does this mean that only white flour is off limits? What about whole grain flours? Same question for sugar. No white sugar, but what about honey, agave, maple syrup, etc.? Loved the videos. They get better and better. I wish that we could keep them to refer to them from time to time. There is so much information there. I guess you will have to put all this in book form for us to have forever! You are amazing! Thanks for all your hard work and for taking the time to change lives forever. Hopefully you will get time to answer my two questions.
        Thanks!
        Cindy

Hi Cindy,

The Bright Line for flour is for all flour. It’s the refining process that takes the healthy, whole food and turns it into a substance that hijacks our brains and makes us crave more.

Susan

P.S. — That’s so cool that you know Pat! He’s an amazing example of what Bright Line Eating can do for someone.

9. Kathy herrington

Your first two videos have been an inspiration to me. I always wondered why other people could eat whatever they wanted and didn’t gain weight. I’m just one of those people that don’t fall into that category . UGH!!! I have always been a low sugar intake person, but flour hasn’t even crossed my mind. I would exercise 5-6 times a week and always wondered why that didn’t take care of my weight. I only have 5-10 pounds to loose but the last 5 pounds is the hardest so I look forward to your third video to explain how to get it off and how to live a life not always putting weight back on after a loss. This finally will answer my question of why my body reacts the way it does. I await for your inspiration tomorrow on video 3.

Kathy,

I’ve found that approximately 20% of folks experience their main cravings with flour, not sugar. Bread. Pasta. Pizza. Chips. Crackers. They can take or leave dessert, but flour has them enslaved. Not sure if that’s you or not, but if it is, you’re definitely not alone.

10. Patrick Yesh

Wonderfull series Susan thanks so much.
    all you need to do at the end is give us a huge bright smile…you looked way to serious and determined…and you look fabulous as a model for your program. and look at us when you speak it will connect so much stronger.
    thanks again.
    patrick
    keep your spiritual focus it really counts.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Thanks for your suggestions, Patrick! Huge smile!!!

11. Patrick Yesh

your second video is not loading

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Hmmm…Try again? I just clicked and it popped up…
      xo
      S

12. Mary Jeane

Someone said “This is not guaranteed to open the gates of heaven and let you in, but it is guaranteed to open the gates of hell and let you out”. This fits your videos perfectly, Just think a guarantee to be happy, thin and
    free (being let out of the gates of hell. )
    I have watched them several times and the quote above sums up my
    feelings about what you have to say and to teach. Thank you

Mary Jean,
      Your quote is AWESOME and very apropos. Living stuck in an overweight body and a brain that’s demanding excess food again and again is truly a nightmarish hell. And yes, Bright Line Eating offers a key that unlocks the door out of that hell. Happy, Thin, and Free is not a dream, it’s real. It’s on offer. Welcome aboard.
      xoxoxo

13. Fina

So just finished watching both videos and what I can say is that I feel hopeful and excited! Hopeful that I can overcome my addiction, and that I can stop the struggle I have and have always had with food, in particular sugar and flour. Being raised in a bakery as a child, let me tell you was difficult! and even now I own my own cafe and bakery and have had gastric bypass surgery to help me lose my excess weight, that is slowly creeping back on, I actually feel hopeful that I have what it takes to make real lasting change in my life. And I am excited to get going, armed with the knowledge and tools to make this happen for real! Thank you Susan, for sharing with us, and for giving me hope, can’t wait till the next video! and you know I am going to forward this to everyone that will listen so they too can be enlightened by the truth! You Rock! xoxoxox

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Awwww, Fina dear! I love you so much! So glad you are watching.

HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!
      XOXOX

14. Jan

Thank you Susan !! Amazing effect that your videos are having on those of us who are overeaters – and those of us who have lost weight and regained our health with a WFPB lifestyle. I had been resistant to 3 meals a day but NO Longer – you have convinced me – Since watching the 1st video I’ve lost 2 pounds just by sticking to my plan and eating only 3 meals. I am 10+ on the Susceptibility scale – lost 148lbs over the past 5 years giving up sugar, white flour and high fructose corn syrup. For those of you reading this and are non believers – cutting out those foods WILL eliminate the hunger and cravings. Get that insulin down. I hope to get into your next Bright Line Bootcamp to get down another 25 pounds so my BMI will go from 29 to under 25. God Bless you and the work you do to give hope to the “hopeless” – I agree that your plan takes the Shame away. Jan

Jan,
      Welcome to the Bright Line Eating movement! I too follow a WFPB diet, and I too have found that I need a tiny bit of structure on top of the basic WFPB way of life to be fully Happy, Thin, and Free. Three cheers for your willingness to give 3 meals a day a try! I can’t wait to see you in the Boot Camp. It’s going to be AWESOME! It’s shaping up to be a robust class with folks from all over the world. So fun!
      Hugs!

15. Marianne Marsh

What you said in the beginning about “living your right life” hit me like a ton of bricks. After following the BLE way for almost two years, and helping others to do so, I feel as if I’m finally living my right life. Up until recently, I’ve faced my overeating and self-loathing problem with a spiritual and emotional solution, paired with the BLE way. And that’s worked very well. The scientific information you present gives me a more complete solution that stimulates me intellectually as well. I feel that my abilities to continue in this way of life and to help others have been enhanced greatly. Thank you so much for all your research and the videos. You’re a rock star, Susan.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Awww, Marianne! I love you so much, and your words are so inspirational. I filmed the final video today and talked about you a bunch. Your transformation has been so powerful to witness, and you do so much to help others discover and live the BLE way. YOU are a rock star!!! xoxox

16. Tiana

Thanks so much for the three videos!!! I was so drawn in, nodding right along. Your words spoke to me. I have tried so hard for so long, knowing what I need to do, wanting to do what I need to do, however, there I would end up in the drive-thru again and again. Then I would get depressed and angry at myself and eat some more. I am so excited to have found you and your words of wisdom and reason. Thanks so much!!! I know that I need this badly. My mother just suffered two small strokes, brought on most likely by the diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure etc… I know that I am on the same path as her if something doesn’t change. I weigh almost 50 lbs more than she did when entering the hospital. And because I have been taking care of her I have gained weight. Hopefully, I will be able to enroll in your boot camp I feel that will really help me.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Awwww Tiana, YES! You can DO THIS! You sound so very willing and so very motivated. I’m sending prayers and blessings to you and your mother. I’m glad you’re open to taking some big steps to take care of yourself and change your health trajectory completely. I’m cheering you on!!! See you in the Boot Camp SOON!!! xoxox

17. Lindani

Thank you so much!, all your videos have been eye opening for me. This was all new information to me and I feel like I’m on my way to long term success with my weight loss attempts.

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Yaayyy Lindani! Go go go!!!!

18. Sandy

Your videos are great. Thank you. I like the idea of clear solid boundaries versus moderation. I especially relate to the story of the woman eating black bean brownies. I follow Eat to Live by Dr. Fuhrman, whole food plant based high nutrient, and find myself overeating the sweat treats made with dates, nuts and chocolate. My question is did the black bean brownie eating woman remove the brownies from her food plan? How did she stop eating them?

1. Susan

Hi Sandy,
      She did indeed remove the black bean brownies from her food plan, and she did it by following the Bright Line Eating system. She was a member of the last Boot Camp.

19. Karen

Dear Susan,
    Thanks for this beautiful offering. About a half a year ago, I started a salt, oil, sugar (SOS) free, vegan, plant-based, unprocessed challenge and have kept with it. I have lost weight, gotten into great shape, dropped my cholesterol down to 145. I found your videos through my community and learned a lot. I shared your videos with my 18 year old daughter who is struggling with her weight and she is very inspired by your story and teachings , as am I. Thanks again and we look forward to learning more about the boot camp. 🙂

1. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Wonderful, Karen. I am cheering you on for your HUGE transformation. Congratulations on taking charge of your health! I’m glad you and your daughter enjoyed the videos. I have three daughters myself but they’re very little. I can’t wait till I can share my passion for self-care and food-as-medicine with them. Your vignette inspires me.

With love and a big high five,

20. Kim

Thank you so much for making these videos, and making them freely available online for awhile. I am very thankful that I heard about them and have been able to watch. I have learned a lot that I think will really help me regain better health, and I am so thankful! (Did I mention that I’m thankful?! 🙂 ) I’m so glad they will be online a little longer as I really wanted to rewatch them all and take more notes, and now, hopefully I will be able to. Blessings to you as you continue to help others.

Hi Kim,

You’re so welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed them.

I’ll release them again at some point. Maybe toward the end of the year. In the meantime, I’m glad you got to take notes 🙂

xoxo

21. Kathleen

I watched all three videos today. They’re wonderful. Why are you taking them down?

1. Andrea Jussim

I watched your three videos and took notes. Many thanks for all of the information.

May I please have the email link to your finale video when it’s ready? I would like to hear about your bootcamp.

Also, could you please let me know the links to 12-step food addiction programs in Los Angeles, California?

Thank you again for educating me and so many other people about the science behind food addiction and effective weight loss.

Hi Andrea,

You can check out http://www.FoodAddicts.org and explore the meeting times/locations that work for you.

I see someone with your last name on my email list, so I’m assuming you got my emails about the Boot Camp.

xoxo
        Susan

2. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Kathleen,

That’s a very good question. I’m taking them down because I truly believe that things of value are appreciated when they’re a little bit rare. People are so very busy these days. It takes an extra “umph” to get folks to prioritize carving out time for something new.

A good analogy is that I don’t let my daughters wear their flower-girl dresses to school. They have to save them for a special occasion.

By releasing the videos for a short 3-week period, we got nearly 10,000 people from around the world to tune in, comment, and share together in experiencing this information. I really value the community feeling that this sort of event produced. The feeling of so many people awakening to a new hope was palpable.

I’ll release them again in a few months and we’ll do it all over again.

With love,

22. Lyn Casto

Questions about sugar. Do sugar substitutes (Aspartame, Stevia, etc) affect the brain like sugar does?

Also, when giving up sugar, what do you do about the sugar in such things as ketchup, mustard, etc – find sugar free ones?

BTW – I’ve been following the WFPB diet for over 10 years. Lost 46 lbs the first six months and have kept it off for 10 years. My problem is the last 10 lbs. Your videos gave me the aha moment – bread! From now on flour and flour products are on the other side of my Bright Line. Thanks so much.

Hi Lyn,

Sugar substitutes do indeed affect the brain like sugar, so the Bright Line for sugar includes all added sugars and all added sweeteners, including honey, maple syrup, agave, stevia, sucralose, dates, dried fruit, equal, sweet n low, fruit juice, etc. etc.

Whole fresh fruit and whole natural veggies (like a sweet potato) are fine. They come with the full complement of fiber and don’t affect the brain or the blood sugar like the above listed additives.

When giving up sugar, I follow a rule where I look at the list of ingredients and if sugar or any added sweetener is in the first 3 ingredients, I don’t eat it. So ketchup is out, but most mustards are fine.

Huge congratulations on your amazing weight loss! I predict that with Bright Line Eating on board you’ll take off those last 10 pounds and keep them off. Good for you!

With love,

23. Cindy

Thanks!
    Cindy

Hey Cindy,

See my reply to your reply nested above 🙂

xox

24. Patrick Yesh

thanks for your personal replies.. that is so professional and heartwarming to know we are heard..
    I like your description of what happens biologically and chemically in the body and your bright white line and saying that it is the easiest way to just not go there in eating what is going to keep us overweight. You are definitely and expert in what you teach.. thanks so much. I know in my heart and soul it is true and you have a convincing way of modeling that for us.
    Patrick
    beautiful smile.

Hi Patrick,

I do my best. The launch of the Boot Camp has been met with such a massive, overwhelming response that I haven’t replied to y’all on the blog as promptly as I’d like, nor have I kept up with emails as fastidiously as I prefer…I’m doing 110% every day and trusting that it will be enough.

But I absolutely do hear you, and I really do care. I’m doing this for that one person out there who needs a roadmap out of the hell they are living with food…I’m trying to keep that front and center always.

With love,

25. Amy Schmidt

I am so inspired by you! I cannot wait to sign up for the boot camp and get going on what I know will be that last stand I will ever have to take on my weightloss and freedom from food journey! Thank you for everything you are doing for us. You are generous and sincere and a blessing to so many! Thank you to you and everyone you have helping you out. I am giddy just waiting for more information to make me stronger in my fight for my health. This could not have come at a better time!

Hey Amy,

I see that you did indeed sign up for the Boot Camp. WooooHoooo!!! I am super excited for you.

I suspect you are right–this is the beginning of the end for you when it comes to dieting, failure, and body misery. HAPPY THIN AND FREE here you come!!!

xoxo

26. Debra Noble

Susan, I am trying to find your second video but cannot get it to open.
    I just saw there is a boot camp, but cannot find the email address your link sends me to.
    Debra

27. Norman Boshoff

Hello Susan:

I’ve watched two videos you recorded. Are there more? I found you on Facebook. Doing a youtube search does not bring you up.

I am a 71 year old male. Two years ago I had a 5 vessel coronary bypass. I am supposed to eat a plant based low fat whole food diet. Hardly! I am 60 pounds overweight. I have really struggled but I cant seem to get traction. My health/life really depend on this, but I still cant do it.

10 years ago I lost 60 lbs on the CEA HOW program and kept it off for 2 years. I’ve gained it all back.

I am 23 years sober using AA, and I quit smoking using Nicotine Anonymous about 4 years ago following my heart attack. I’ve gone to OA, but just can’t seem to get hold of it. Your lectures were very helpful. Thank you.

By the way, no whole wheat flower? Take care.

28. alita

your are amazing, and so inspiring. you show in your eyes, your skin and your vibrant energy that what you are telling us is what you practice, and i am totally thankful and for the 1st time in many years of struggle to feel vibrant and healthy i believe it will be possible. i am not obesse in my body but i am in my brain, and i spend soo much energy in trying to figure out what to eat, and then the cravings come back again, and my mind goes crazy and so on…… thank you a big big hugh from patagonia, argentina
    WHERE CAN I GET TO WATCH THE 2ND VIDEO PLS?

29. michelle

I watched your free videos and was wondering about what you meant no sugar and no flour. Do you mean no honey and no maple syrup and what about whole stone ground flour?

Michelle

30. jennifer mattis

Hello Susan my name is Jennifer and I am so addicted to foods and I am so tired of being overweight. I am not happy with my self. Can you help me.

31. Lily

Can you post a link for all the videos? I can’t find them. Thanks.

1. Lisa Dixon

Hi, I’ve just watched your second video and loved it but I can’t find a link for the first one which I would love to watch. Please could you send me the link, kind regards Lisa

32. Mandy

I see you don’t monetize your blog, i think there is one opportunity
    to earn extra money on your site, search in google for- idol4jp
    makes money

33. Jennifer

It really resonated with me how you described the feelings of being overweight, and not feeling like you are in the right-sized body.

34. Lisa

I have watched the 2 videos and love what you are saying. I’m excited to watch the next one!

35. Britney R Thompson

Hi Susan! I watched your free video series and joined the bootcamp today! I am planning on starting tomorrow but wanted to share the video series with my mother and sister who also suffer from sever food addiction. Is there a place to view the food freedom video series online somewhere other than the sign-up page. (Once I signed up I was no longer able to view the videos). Thanks for what you do. I am ready to live happy, thin and free for maybe the first time in my life… although giving up bread will be my hardest thing!

36. Cynthia

I am taking the 14 day challenge and watched Video 1 there. Good stuff. I also got your book. Again, Good stuff! I’m a 10 on the susceptibility scale. Yeah, like I already knew that before I tested. I’ve dieted all my adult life …get on the wagon, fall off, get back on…diet, pills, calorie restriction, loose weight, binge, add weight. Aha moment, Flour and Sugar are addictive! (is cheese addictive too, its a binge food for me) I’ve said for years I am addicted to Nacho Cheese Doritos and meant it literally while people chuckled at my “joke.” But the craving is REAL. Was real…No more! I am going to beat this thing!

I’m at Day 8 on the 14 day challenge. I’m scared I won’t be able to afford base camp. It’s a big deal and I want to succeed but I am a 60 year old single woman who supports herself and has to budget every dollar I earn.

37. Julie Greenman

I am in the Boot Camp right now and wonder if you offer this video series still? I’d love to watch them.

38. Antonella

I am doing the 14 day challenge now and have just finished watching the first video of the series..I have been in BLE since July and know it works.I am an 8 on the scale and struggle so much with cravings..I feel “understood” when I watched the video and really appreciate all your work. I wish it could be automatic but I am still a owrk in progress. I was wondering how others can watch this series..

39. Sandi DeMontmorency

I am doing the 14 day challenge and would like to see the food freedom videos. How do I access them?

40. Tracy Guth

I’m just starting the 14-day challenge too and would like to see the 3 video series again. I watching them earlier in the year and they really helped me understand the science behind this program. Please 🙂

41. Patty Knox

This is 2019, & so far I’ve watched the first 2 videos & am on Day 12 of the 14 day challenge. As I am retired & cannot afford the Boot Camp, these videos are a true gift to me. The information & science in them is very powerful. Best diet information I’ve ever heard! As of Day 12, I’m down 10.5 pounds! The 14 Day Challenge was a budget splurge, & the best $29 I ever spent. Best Bright Line wishes to all of you.

42. Jenny Menendez

Week 2 into the 14 day challenge and I’m not phased by the bag of candy (leftover Halloween junk) brought in by a co-worker. This is all starting to make perfect sense! Thank you!!!
    How can I share video 1 with my friends?

Hi Jenny! Well done! Video 1 is not currently available, but sending them to brightlineeating.com/blog is a great resource! We also have some videos that will be coming out in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned for that! <3